Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline

I thought she cut off her arm at the end of the first movie when she was stuck on the side of Ronan's ship. Either way, she's a cyborg all the way through (which is why she can reassemble herself after getting blown up), so both of her arms may have been cut off multiple times.

Last edited:
Sorry, I should have just posted the original page. It was her REAL arm she cut off in the comic

f7Iacdo.jpg

Haven't posted in a while, decided to update my long vid of the MCU order and noticed in January of 2014 you have episode 6 and 3 of JJ, but these would come after the episode 5 and 10 clips as they show her killing Cage's wife, yet episode 5 shows her meeting the Purple Man.

So how about the glaring retcon that GOTG v2 left with
Nebula's arm
?

jCpYQjM.jpg

Before she cuts off her arm she uses a grappling hook from her arm that makes it seem like her arm is already robotic (or at least partly). So maybe Thanos ripped off her arm from like the elbow down and then replaced that with machinery, and then she cut it off from the shoulder joint.

Last edited:
jCpYQjM.jpg

Before she cuts off her arm she uses a grappling hook from her arm that makes it seem like her arm is already robotic (or at least partly). So maybe Thanos ripped off her arm from like the elbow down and then replaced that with machinery, and then she cut it off from the shoulder joint.

This is my point. She's a cyborg. Every time she gets seriously hurt, her body rebuilds itself. She's had her arm torn off more than once.

Haven't posted in a while, decided to update my long vid of the MCU order and noticed in January of 2014 you have episode 6 and 3 of JJ, but these would come after the episode 5 and 10 clips as they show her killing Cage's wife, yet episode 5 shows her meeting the Purple Man.

Yeah that was mentioned, I'll be fixing that in next week or two when I do update.

James Gunn admits the Stan Lee/Fedex mention was a continuity mistake...

"One thing I found very funny and interesting is the fact that people thought Stan Lee is a Watcher and that all of these cameos are part of him being a Watcher," Gunn explained. "So, Stan Lee as, probably, a guy who is working for the Watchers was something that I thought was fun for the MCU. And yes, I know I made a mistake. I'll own up to my mistake because Guardians of the Galaxy 2 theoretically happens in 2014, which is before Infinity War. And Stan Lee in the movie says, 'That time I was the FedEx guy,' which is what he is in Civil War. I screwed up; I wasn't thinking, But I'm going to say that probably Stan Lee used the guise of a FedEx guy more than one time."

So, he's basically taking same approach we did, and presuming Lee has used the Fedex deliveryman disguise at least twice (once before GotG Vol 2 and again in Civil War). I really want a MCU tie in comic focusing on him, covering his appearances throughout the films, sort of how Fury's Big Week tied stuff together.

James Gunn admits the Stan Lee/Fedex mention was a continuity mistake...

So, he's basically taking same approach we did, and presuming Lee has used the Fedex deliveryman disguise at least twice (once before GotG Vol 2 and again in Civil War). I really want a MCU tie in comic focusing on him, covering his appearances throughout the films, sort of how Fury's Big Week tied stuff together.

It seems more like they're cutting back on the comics. No upcoming Infinite comics and the Spider-Man prelude was just an adaptation.

This Q&A is great

There is no romance between Mantis and Drax...Drax is attracted to very heavy set women

No Adam Warlock in Infinity War.

He's very insistent that this is the director's cut. He says that there was only one thing that he and Fiege disagreed on and Fiege let him keep it. Wonder what it was.

Last edited:
It seems more like they're cutting back on the comics. No upcoming Infinite comics and the Spider-Man prelude was just an adaptation.

Eh, it'd be the ideal format for such a story. A one shot could work but those are even less likely. And a comic could work better to fill in between his appearances and resolve some of them (like how the Hulk blood soda affected him...), better than a 5-15 minute short would (as the comic, even as a one shot, can cover more ground). It'd just be a fun way of expanding the now canon idea that he's same guy with added aspect of being an agent of the Watchers and could simultaneously be a bit of a retrospective leading up to Infinity War's release.

This Q&A is great

No Adam Warlock in Infinity War.

Not until GotG 3.

Inhumans is airing Fridays at 9 PM and then Agents of SHIELD will take over that time slot.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/3...-inhumans-for-friday-night-time-slot#/slide/1

Generally Friday is where shows go to die so this may be the final season of SHIELD.

Yeah, the writing is pretty much on the wall at this point. But I am glad the two won't overlap, it makes it easier to watch both without watching two shows for eight weeks. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Updated for tentative placements for Agents of SHIELD Season 5, fixed air dates for Inhumans, and made following corrections:

Perhaps there is simply a time-jump to 2016, right after the events of Civil War?

Also, are we sure this is accurate:

March
Doctor Strange Chapter 16: "Giving Back" (1:52:39 - 1:54:20)

I swear Mordo says its been months since the Tokyo incident. You only have it 1 month later.

You're right. Mordo says "I've been away for many months now...". I've fixed that.

Going through your timeline to see how your new SHIELD times are/update my copy and I've found a little problem.

You've got:

January 20
Jessica Jones 1x06: "AKA You're a Winner" (0:28:36 - 0:29:39)
Jessica Jones 1x03: "AKA It's Called Whiskey" (0:41:02 - 0:42:25)

????
Jessica Jones 1x05: "AKA The Sandwich Saved Me" (0:17:42 - 0:18:24)
Jessica Jones 1x05: "AKA The Sandwich Saved Me" (0:23:20 - 0:24:33)
Jessica Jones 1x05: "AKA The Sandwich Saved Me" (0:36:05 - 0:38:40)
Jessica Jones 1x10: "AKA 1,000 Cuts" (0:26:35 - 0:26:54)
Jessica Jones 1x10: "AKA 1,000 Cuts" (0:27:24 - 0:29:06)
Jessica Jones 1x10: "AKA 1,000 Cuts" (0:29:27 - 0:30:16)

1x06 and 1x03 show the end of Jessica's relationship with Killgrave while 1x05 (0:36:05 - 0:38:40) shows them meeting with the flashbacks in 1x10 dealing with their relationship. I can't remember how long their relationship lasted to give the right place to put the flashbacks but it would have to be sometime in 2013 and not 2014

And fixed this. I must've forgot to move those portions up when originally editing for those.

Sure, here's the jump in 1x03. You've got it marked at 1:15 on the timeline, but it occurs at about 1:27 when I play it on Netflix. (It doesn't show in the screencap properly, but the episode is 52:48, so 52:48 - 51:21 is 1:27.)

K888Y85

Same offset holds elsewhere. Just occurred to me that maybe you're working from a copy? That might cut out the Netflix intro at the beginning.

From what I've heard, Fox owns Uatu and can use The Watchers, but they don't own the Watchers as a race. Marvel gets to use the race, too. Same for the Skrull.

Checked into this. The webrip I used for the time coding didn't contain the Netflix logo, but that lasts only 3 or 4 seconds, so not sure why there's a twelve second discrepancy otherwise. You sure your math was right? Maybe your playback speed is set slightly lower than normal (I checked mine and its accurate)? I checked it on Netflix too and the time coding aligns with the added 2-3 seconds for the Netflix logo.

The Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 prequel comic is non-canon:

https://twitter.com/JamesGunn/status/864957367363829760

Eh, I'd rather get official word from Marvel Studios/Feige declaring it non-canon over just Gunn, especially since those official MCU stamped comics are all supposed to be official MCU continuity. I like the explanation that that isn't her real arm in the comic (that it had been torn off by Thanos previously), just a bio-mechanical arm (evidenced by fact she had a built-in laser gun in it, shown in that same comic).

Eh, I'd rather get official word from Marvel Studios/Feige declaring it non-canon over just Gunn, especially since those official MCU stamped comics are all supposed to be official MCU continuity. I like the explanation that that isn't her real arm in the comic (that it had been torn off by Thanos previously), just a bio-mechanical arm (evidenced by fact she had a built-in laser gun in it, shown in that same comic).

So do we count Nathan Fillion out as Simon Williams? Gunn says that the posters are canon.

So do we count Nathan Fillion out as Simon Williams? Gunn says that the posters are canon.

No, because nothing else in MCU canon discounts or conflicts with that. It's the conflict of two pieces of canon material that creates the issue. There's a simple explanation that solves that problem. Thought that was obvious. Why not utilize said simple explanation to explain that discrepancy away instead of deleting that comic from canon?

Latest posts

Back