Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline

Marvel is hammering this week lol

Zoe Saldana has revealed in an interview that the Guardians will fight with the Avengers.

"I was like, Guardians?" There's a person that's a tree and there's a racoon? Apparently they fight with The Avengers. I didn't even know who The Avengers were!"
(source: Total Film)

The Agent Carter series is scheduled for the fall of 2014, on ABC (with AoS season 2 in parallel). Tara Butters and Michele Fazekas are writting the first episodes.
(source: Deadline)

All Hail The King, will talk of course about the Mandarin and will have big surprises. There are already easter-eggs about Luke Cage and The Defenders seen in the first released clip.
(source: Marvel)

About the GotG prequel:
Prepare for Marvel Studios' newest big-screen blockbuster with these all-new stories taking place just before the film! Who is Nebula? What tragic events forged her unbreakable allegiance to her dark lord? And how does Korath the Pursuer fit in? Then, as Gamora begins her quest for the Orb, see firsthand why she is considered the most dangerous woman in the universe!

And a resume of GoTG:
Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy expands the Marvel Cinematic Universe into the cosmos, where brash adventurer and pilot Peter Quill finds himself the object of an unrelenting bounty hunt after stealing a mysterious orb coveted by Ronan, a powerful villain with ambitions that threaten the entire universe. To evade the ever-persistent Ronan, Quill is forced into an uneasy truce with a quartet of disparate misfits–Rocket, a gun-toting raccoon, Groot, a tree-like humanoid, the deadly and enigmatic Gamora and the revenge-driven Drax the Destroyer. But when Peter discovers the true power of the orb and the menace it poses to the cosmos, he must do his best to rally his ragtag rivals for a last, desperate stand - with the galaxy's fate in the balance.

Sif (Jaimie Alexander) will come to AoS in episode 15, and the Clairvoyant will be revealed before the end of the first season. Stan Lee will have a cameo in episode 13.
(source: Marvel)

Last edited:
New MCU prequel on the way for april :

Nice. Adding that.

Marvel is hammering this week lol Zoe Saldana has revealed in an interview that the Guardians will fight with the Avengers. (source: Total Film) The Agent Carter series is scheduled for the fall of 2014, on ABC (with AoS season 2 in parallel). Tara Butters and Michele Fazekas are writting the first episodes. (source: Deadline) All Hail The King, will talk of course about the Mandarin and will have big surprises. There are already easter-eggs about Luke Cage and The Defenders seen in the first released clip. (source: Marvel) About the GotG prequel: And a resume of GoTG: Sif (Jaimie Alexander) will come to AoS in episode 15, and the Clairvoyant will be revealed before the end of the first season. Stan Lee will have a cameo in episode 13. (source: Marvel)

Whoa!

Interesting.

Looks like there'll be an Infinite Comic too

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0785154108/?tag=tcbcom-20

I'm holding off on adding the Infinite GotG comic, mainly because it's only listed in this collection and nowhere else. Amazon/Marvel did the same thing for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Prelude TPB. Originally they had an ASM Infinite comic included in the TPB, but now it's been removed from the collection.

Not saying it's going to happen the same way here, but I have a feeling it will. If they release a solicitation for it then I'll definitely add it.

Thanx DIB for the link, I was a little lazy (and it takes me 30 minutes to write my post, my little girl is a gremlin, always searching things to not touch lol)

For those interested by the Marvel Artbooks, I will receive the Marvel Studios pack (containing IM/IM2/Thor/Cap:TFA, total of 912 pages!), so if you want some precise pictures, I will be glad to help ^^

Captain America: The Winter Soldier artbook will be released for April 15.
Agents of SHIELD - Season 1 artbook will be released for July 22.

@Wyokid: I'm assuming AoS will be renewed as the ratings are good for another season.

About Agent Carter:

According to the Mirror, the Agent Carter TV series is aiming for an airdate near the end of 2014
source: http://www.dailydot.com/fandom/agent-peggy-carter-marvel-tv-series/

And according to Marvel, this serie is the 3rd big project of 2014 (Guardians and Cap being the 1st and 2nd).
I'm assuming that it will air like all series: in September.

:\ I purposely took that part out because I was asking about season two of MAOSHIELD and the air date for Agent Carter. That's the part I can't find anywhere.

Ah ok. Well there are no specific air dates yet. Agent Carter only just announced a pilot script is being developed, and AoS hasn't officially announced Season 2 yet. Though ratings are good enough to assume Season 2 of AoS will happen.

However, I'd assume a September or October, 2014 air date for both is likely.

Hey DIB, Defenders is eight episodes not four. They announced their Netflix deal as sixty episodes split as thirteen (Daredevil), thirteen (Luke Cage), thirteen (Iron Fist), thirteen (Jessica Jones), and eight (Defenders).

Talking about Netflix, Paul Lee announced on the TCA event that the ABC series are for a "bigger and broader audience" and that's why comics fans are a little disappointed to not see what they want/dream.
On the contrary, the Netflix series will be delivered "for the Marvel super fan". "The Netflix shows are going to be awesome, the ABC shows are watered down in an effort to appeal to the masses."

The Netflix series will be produced in coop with ABC and Marvel Studios, so I think it's very safe now to say it will be all in the MCU.

source: http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsideth...e-plus-abc-loves-the-marvel-netflix-deal.html

Hey DIB, Defenders is eight episodes not four. They announced their Netflix deal as sixty episodes split as thirteen (Daredevil), thirteen (Luke Cage), thirteen (Iron Fist), thirteen (Jessica Jones), and eight (Defenders).

Ah ok. Been waiting on the official announcement with details. Eight episodes? Doesn't really seem like a mini-series, but I'm not complaining.

Talking about Netflix, Paul Lee announced on the TCA event that the ABC series are for a "bigger and broader audience" and that's why comics fans are a little disappointed to not see what they want/dream. On the contrary, the Netflix series will be delivered "for the Marvel super fan". "The Netflix shows are going to be awesome, the ABC shows are watered down in an effort to appeal to the masses." The Netflix series will be produced in coop with ABC and Marvel Studios, so I think it's very safe now to say it will be all in the MCU. source: http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2014/01/agent-carter-series-has-a-chance-plus-abc-loves-the-marvel-netflix-deal.html

Good stuff!

This is awesome. I never noticed this but someone pointed out on Facebook that the robe worn by Tony Stark in the Iron Man 2 scene where he converses with Nick Fury at his house (about his father) is the same robe worn by Howard Stark in his cameo appearance in the Agent Carter One-Shot.

That's pretty awesome attention to detail and continuity.

58426_807170495966191_1007403650_n.jpg

wow, nice find ^^

I've finished reading The Incredible Hulk novelization, by Peter David and based on the script of Zack Penn and Edward Norton.
There are all the deleted scenes and added details in (like the 'Vault' created by Tony Stark to hold the Abomination, or the name of characters appearing on the background: Amadeus Cho is the student helping Banner to go on an university computer, thanx to the pizza, or the woman talking with Betty when they leave the campus is Marlo Chandler).

There is no mention at all of the SHIELD in the novel, but there is Tony Stark at the end in the bar (but no mention of the Avengers Initiative). And the Stan Lee cameo is replaced by a child.

Here are the dates:

10 years ago: Banner works for Stanley to pay his university.

5 years ago: Banner becomes the Hulk and hurts Betty and General Ross. Betty fell into a coma. The General takes away Banner from the military hospital and Banner begins to flee. The General begins to try to capture Banner. Incidents with the Hulk in Canada. Banner tries to contact Betty numerous times.

4 years ago: The scientist part of the Culver University is re-opened to students and professors. There are no more labs, but computers on this part of the building.

3 years ago: Last time the General Ross see Banner. With no news of Betty and all the ravage Hulk does, Banner goes to the north and try to commit suicide, with no success. Betty begins a new life.

2 years ago: Banner visites the Guatemala falls.

1,5 years ago : Betty meets Leonard Samson.

1 year ago: General Ross contacts Leonard Samson who agrees to help him.

5 months ago: Banner begins to work at the bottle factory, in Brazil.

Day 1: it's Sunday, Banner is in Brazil doing his jogging.
Day 2: it's Monday, Banner goes to work at the factory. There is the accident with his blood which goes on a bottle.
Day 7: it's Saturday, a kid drinks the irradiated guarana juice.
Day 13: it's Friday night when the General Ross and Blonsky attack Banner. The Hulk destroys the factory and leaves in the jungle of Guatemala.
Day 14: Banner wakes up at the Guatemala falls. Banner buys some new clothes and decides to return to usa.
Day 15: Banner enters in the usa.
Day 19: It's Thursday, Banner arrives at the Culver University. Thursday night, Banner sleeps at Stanley's pizzeria.
Day 20: It's Friday, Banner works for Stanley. He discovers the data are gone. Friday night, Betty discovers Bruce at Stanley. Bruce flees.
Day 21: Betty finds Bruce in the early morning and takes him at the Leonard Samson's home. Samson calls the General Ross. Samson keeps the car's lights on to discharge the battery, because he doesn't want Betty leaves him for Banner.
Day 22: It's Sunday, as the car is out of juice, Betty accompagnies Bruce to the train station. The General Ross attacks Banner on the campus. The Hulk fights the army and Blonsky. The Hulk leaves with an unconscious Betty.
Day 23: Betty wakes up in a cave with Banner. They find a motel in the late morning. At 3:10pm, Bruce and Betty arrives at New York. They find Samuel Sterns. In the night, the 'Battle of Manhattan' begins on Harlem between the Abomination and the Hulk. The Hulk wins and leaves falling in the Hudson river. Tony Stark gives the 'Vault' to the General Ross to keep the Abomination.
Day 24: In the morning, Tony finds Ross in a bar.
Day 2?: Banner buy back the pendant of Betty's mother.
Day ??: Banner is doing a jogging in the Columbia Isles in the morning. He takes a shower and send the pendant of Betty's mother to Betty at her new Manhattan's hotel adress (learned thanx to piracy).
Day ??: Samson tries to convince Betty to come back, calling her many times and everyday, but without success. Betty receives a letter from Bruce with her mother's pendant.
Day 54: Banner, in a cabin, arrives to control the Hulk.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back