Marvel Live-Action Multiverse Timelines (Non-MCU)

I just watched Elektra. There are def. scenes set on both Dec. 24th as well as Christmas day. For instance, When Elektra is standing at the lake and the girl invites her to dinner, that's the 25th. May want to adjust to reflect that.

Edit: I also think it's entirely possible that Elektra returned to New York sometime after Stick healed her in 2005 or 2006 and met up with Matt. That would place the last scene of Daredevil closer to the events of that film, which make sense due to Ben's memo he deletes. Any issue with that?
Lemme look into it. I thought it was said somewhere that Elektra took place 2 years later, but might be having another Mandala Effect.

Was anything given about a time jump in Elektra?

Lemme look into it. I thought it was said somewhere that Elektra took place 2 years later, but might be having another Mandala Effect.

Was anything given about a time jump in Elektra?
Here is the only exchange I was able to find in the film that mentions it's indeed been years since the events of Daredevil.

"You may have heard of her. Her name...is Elektra. You find that funny?"

"She's an urban legend, sir. That woman died years ago."

"Really? Well, then somebody must have brought her back from the dead."

Here is the only exchange I was able to find in the film that mentions it's indeed been years since the events of Daredevil.

"You may have heard of her. Her name...is Elektra. You find that funny?"

"She's an urban legend, sir. That woman died years ago."

"Really? Well, then somebody must have brought her back from the dead."
2 years at the very least then. If not, a year and a half.

Right. I think that's enough time that she could have gone back to NY and met up with Matt. That keeps Daredevil in 2003/2004 instead of a few year's jump towards the end IF you think it works.

View attachment 1506
I switched around that scene with Ben Urich at his desktop as 2003, and moved that necklace part that was edited BEFORE that scene as later on closer to Elektra.

I switched around that scene with Ben Urich at his desktop as 2003, and moved that necklace part that was edited BEFORE that scene as later on closer to Elektra.
I think it works!

Edit: I watched Daredevil last night. I think one thing we should change is the weather does not match January for that scene where Matt finds Elektra's necklace. It's most likely spring/summer of 2006. I think it makes sense it wouldn't be immediately following December that Elektra would make her way back to NY.

Also, some of Daredevil def. occurs in July. The party invitation Foggy gets is dated "July 24th".

Last edited:
I had to research the parts of Hulk 2003 where it seems like they're abusing animals, but thank god it's all special effects and no animals were harmed at all.

That was really making this difficult to watch at first because those effects looked so real...
Hulk is not a fun movie by any means. It's pretty depressing actually. Not one I care to re-visit honestly.

Latest posts

Back