Marvel Live-Action Multiverse Timelines (Non-MCU)

I'll update this with Hulk and the two Punisher films when I have the funds to buy them physically.

Sadly, we'll never get a Punisher multiverse scene since Ray Stevenson is dead. :(
Always pictured a potential Secret Wars scene where Jon Bernthal doing his 'punishment' thing towards a gang, almost gets taken out by a thug when an multiverse incursion causes Thomas Jane and Ray Stevenson's Punishers to blip in on Earth-199999, immediately start firing rounds at all the gang members while Bernthal's Frank joins in with a grin on his face...well, just a fun idea I had.

Screenshot_20231107_001024_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231107_001430_Chrome.jpg
Reminds me of Earth-71002's relation with Earth-96283, though it's interesting that Frank is a Vietnam veteran instead. I wonder if either Frank is older in this timeline or he's the same age as his movie counterpart and he was just old enough to take part in the Vietnam War. Either way, Frank is still voiced by Thomas Jane.

Do we consider The Punisher: Dirty Laundry canon since it was shown at San Diego Comic-Con and stars Thomas Jane? I mean, it's still an unauthorised fan film at the end of the day.

View attachment 1414
View attachment 1415
Reminds me of Earth-71002's relation with Earth-96283, though it's interesting that Frank is a Vietnam veteran instead. I wonder if either Frank is older in this timeline or he's the same age as his movie counterpart and he was just old enough to take part in the Vietnam War. Either way, Frank is still voiced by Thomas Jane.

Do we consider The Punisher: Dirty Laundry canon since it was shown at San Diego Comic-Con and stars Thomas Jane? I mean, it's still an unauthorised fan film at the end of the day.
If Earth-616 elements are incorporated into it like how the game supposedly did, it's out of the question.
Everything clustered or branched from that at one point. That's like putting Earth-12041 as a branch of the MCU.

I mean, it's set one year after an alternate version of the first film. I don't really consider the Earth-616 stuff to be honest, that's just general adaptation stuff. The Appendix describes the differences, which is essentially the fates of certain characters and Frank being a Vietnam veteran.

Spider-Man: Friend or Foe (Earth-71002) is set after an alternate version of the Spider-Man Trilogy (Earth-96283) where the main villains didn't die. It features other heroes such as Nick Fury and Blade.

The Punisher (2005 Video Game) (Earth-50116) is set after an alternate version of The Punisher (2004) (Earth-58732) where the main villains didn't die. It features other heroes such as Iron Man and Black Widow.

Anyway,
Earth-58732
January 10
Punisher: Countdown (pg. 1-9)

June
Punisher: Countdown (pg. 10)

September 20
Punisher: Countdown (pg. 11-16)

August
Punisher: Countdown (pg. 17-20)

???? (?)
Punisher: Countdown (pg. 21-22)
The Punisher: Extended Cut**

????

The Punisher: Dirty Laundry

The comic places the movie in 2004, but the movie has 2003 gravestones, so the movie takes priority. Dirty Laundry isn't technically official, but like... no one is gonna complain, lol.

Last edited:
I mean, it's set one year after an alternate version of the first film. I don't really consider the Earth-616 stuff to be honest, that's just general adaptation stuff. The Appendix describes the differences, which is essentially the fates of certain characters and Frank being a Vietnam veteran.

Spider-Man: Friend or Foe (Earth-71002) is set after an alternate version of the Spider-Man Trilogy (Earth-96283) where the main villains didn't die. It features other heroes such as Nick Fury and Blade.

The Punisher (2005 Video Game) (Earth-50116) is set after an alternate version of The Punisher (2004) (Earth-58732) where the main villains didn't die. It features other heroes such as Iron Man and Black Widow.

Anyway,
Earth-58732
January 10
Punisher: Countdown (pg. 1-9)

June
Punisher: Countdown (pg. 10)

September 20
Punisher: Countdown (pg. 11-16)

August
Punisher: Countdown (pg. 17-20)

???? (?)
Punisher: Countdown (pg. 21-22)
The Punisher: Extended Cut**

????

The Punisher: Dirty Laundry

The comic places the movie in 2004, but the movie has 2003 gravestones, so the movie takes priority. Dirty Laundry isn't technically official, but like... no one is gonna complain, lol.
Not adding the game. Lmao.

I have not seen Daredevil or Elektra, but is there really a time jump at the end of DD Director's Cut?

????

Daredevil - Director's Cut Chapter 42 (2:04:33 - 2:05:21)
Daredevil - Director's Cut Chapter 43 (2:05:22 - 2:06:48)

I have not seen Daredevil or Elektra, but is there really a time jump at the end of DD Director's Cut?

????

Daredevil - Director's Cut Chapter 42 (2:04:33 - 2:05:21)
Daredevil - Director's Cut Chapter 43 (2:05:22 - 2:06:48)
Because Matt discovers Elektra is alive and returning to New York in that ending. There has to be a time jump.

Latest posts

Back