Marvel's Most Wanted

So It looks like they're going ahead with it after all. A spin off series about Bobbi and Hunter.

Well, they ordered a pilot, anyway.

It's possible it doesn't go to air, though I doubt it. I imagine they'll use it as a possible mid season fill-in (like they did with Agent Carter Season 1), and it'll be a limited 6-10 episode series (those seem to be getting more and more popular with network execs, likely since it's a safe way of testing a show's potential without having to invest in a full season).

Huh. Thunderbolts was known as Marvel's Most Wanted

Let's hope so... I don't see Bobbi and Lance carrying the show themselves.

Let's hope not. James Gunn really wanted to do Thunderbolts and it sounded like Fiege was going to let him.

Last edited:
Re: Marvel's "Most Wanted" (AoS spin-off)

I hope this is an Agent Carter type show so we have something filling the gap between season finale and season premiere.

Marvel's "Most Wanted" (AoS spin-off)

I hope this is an Agent Carter type show so we have something filling the gap between season finale and season premiere.

Could go either way. If there isn't an Agent Carter Season 3, then I can definitely see this taking its place as the mid-season replacement show.

I could also see them doing it as a full season airing alongside AoS, on a different night likely, if the Pilot script is as good as they claim, I can see them giving it a half or full season order.

We'll see.

Last edited:
Re: Marvel's "Most Wanted" (AoS spin-off)

This is a Thunderbolts show right?

Aaand it's not being made. After Bobbi and Hunter have been irrevocably written off Agents of SHIELD. What a waste of great characters.

Latest posts

Back