Marvel's Top Ten Couples List

Grocer Man, you seem to be offended this isn't an actual list. Has this list hurt you personally? Show us on this doll where this list touched you.

They included Spider-Man/Black Cat but not Peter/MJ. That's hilarious.

Danny and Misty should have been on the list imo

One of few Marvel couples to get engaged and preggers

can only think of Mr. Fantastic/Invisible Woman, Luke/Jessica, and Scott/Madylon

well since it's not a best of all time list, but a top ten 10 "current sweethearts who exemplify the term 'Power Couple'" I don't think there's any reason to be upset.
Except that it's kind of pointless. What the heck is a power couple?

Top ten most classic Marvel couples of all time (in no strict order, except for the top four and generally they become less-ish classic as you go from there):

10. Alicia Masters and Ben Grimm
9. Wanda Maximoff and Vision
8. Kitty Pride and Colossus
7. Betty Ross and Bruce Banner
6. Elektra Natchios and Matt Murdock
5. Janet van Dyne and Hank Pym
4. MJ Watson and Peter Parker
3. Sue Storm and Reed Richards
2. Jean Grey and Scott Summers
1. Gwen Stacy and Peter Parker

well since it's not a best of all time list, but a top ten 10 "current sweethearts who exemplify the term 'Power Couple'" I don't think there's any reason to be upset.
Except that it's kind of pointless. What the heck is a power couple?

Top ten most classic Marvel couples of all time (in no strict order, except for the top four and generally they become less-ish classic as you go from there):

10. Alicia Masters and Ben Grimm
9. Wanda Maximoff and Vision
8. Kitty Pride and Colossus
7. Betty Ross and Bruce Banner
6. Elektra Natchios and Matt Murdock
5. Janet van Dyne and Hank Pym
4. MJ Watson and Peter Parker
3. Sue Storm and Reed Richards
2. Jean Grey and Scott Summers
1. Gwen Stacy and Peter Parker

Except that it was all time. They changed it when people complained. But yeah, I'm pretty over it.

That's a pretty good list you got there. Personally, I'd put Hulk/Betty higher and switch Peter/MJ with Peter/Gwen, but that's just me.

Latest posts

Back