Mass Effect - Timeline

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
You are all just obstacles on my path to Nirvana.
Mass Effect - Evolution #1-4 2157 CE (Comic Book Mini-Series - TPB Vol. 2)
Mass Effect - Revelation (2157 CE) 2165 CE (Novel)
Mass Effect - He Who Laughs Best 2183 CE (Comic Short - FCBD 2013)
Mass Effect 2183 CE (Video Game - PC/Xbox 360/PS3)
Mass Effect - Bring Down the Sky 2183 CE (Video Game DLC - PC/Xbox 360/PS3)
Mass Effect - Pinnacle Station 2183 CE (Video Game DLC - PC/Xbox 360)
Mass Effect - Incursion 2183 CE (Comic Short - TPB Vol. 2)
Mass Effect - Ascension 2183 CE (Novel)
Mass Effect - Galaxy 2183 CE (Video Game - iPhone/iPad)
Mass Effect - Redemption #1-4 2183 CE (Comic Book Mini-Series - TPB Vol. 1)
Mass Effect - Paragon Lost (2183 CE) 2185 CE (Animated Film)
Mass Effect - Genesis (2183 CE) 2185 CE (Comic Book: Interactive - PC/Xbox 360/PS3)
Mass Effect 2 (2183 CE) 2185 CE (Video Game - PC/Xbox 360/PS3)
Mass Effect 2 - Zaeed: The Price of Revenge 2185 CE (Video Game DLC - PC/Xbox 360/PS3)
Mass Effect 2 - Kasumi: Stolen Memory 2185 CE (Video Game DLC - PC/Xbox 360/PS3)
Mass Effect 2 - Normandy Crash Site 2185 CE (Video Game DLC - PC/Xbox 360/PS3)
Mass Effect 2 - Firewalker 2185 CE (Video Game DLC - PC/Xbox 360/PS3)
Mass Effect 2 - Overlord 2185 CE (Video Game DLC - PC/Xbox 360/PS3)
Mass Effect 2 - Lair of the Shadow Broker 2185 CE (Video Game DLC - PC/Xbox 360/PS3)
Mass Effect - Cerberus Daily News 2185 - 2186 CE (CDN - News Reports - Online)
Mass Effect - Retribution 2186 CE (Novel)
Mass Effect 2 - Arrival 2186 CE (Video Game DLC - PC/Xbox 360/PS3)
Mass Effect - Inquisition 2186 CE (Comic Short - TPB Vol. 2)
Mass Effect - Deception 2186 CE (Novel)
Mass Effect - Conviction 2186 CE (Comic Short - TPB Vol. 3)
Mass Effect - Invasion #1-4 2186 CE (Comic Book Mini-Series - TPB Vol. 3)
Mass Effect - Blasto: Eternity is Forever 2186 CE (Comic Short - Dark Horse Digital)
Mass Effect - Infiltrator 2186 CE (Video Game - iPhone/iPad)
Mass Effect - Alliance News Network 2186 CE (ANN - News Reports - Online)
Mass Effect - Homeworlds #1-4 2076 CE/2183 - 2186 CE/2160 - 2185 CE) 2186 CE (Comic Book Mini-Series - TPB Vol. 4)
Mass Effect - Genesis 2 (2183 - 2185 CE) 2186 CE (Comic Book: Interactive - PC/Xbox 360/PS3/Wii U)
Mass Effect 3 2186 CE (???? CE) (Video Game - PC/Xbox 360/PS3/Wii U)
Mass Effect 3 - From Ashes 2186 CE (Video Game DLC - PC/Xbox 360/PS3/Wii U)
Mass Effect 3 - Leviathan 2186 CE (Video Game DLC - PC/Xbox 360/PS3/Wii U)
Mass Effect 3 - Omega 2186 CE (Video Game DLC - PC/Xbox 360/PS3/Wii U)
Mass Effect 3 - Citadel 2186 CE (Video Game DLC - PC/Xbox 360/PS3/Wii U)
Mass Effect 3 - Datapad 2186 CE (Video Game/App - iPhone/iPad)
Mass Effect 3 - Extended Cut 2186 CE (???? CE) (Video Game DLC: End Cinematics - PC/Xbox 360/PS3/Wii U)
Mass Effect - Foundation #1-12 ???? CE (Comic Book Ongoing Series - Vols. 5-7)
Mass Effect - ????? ???? CE (Video Game - ????)

Damn it. I hope you had made a time line of what your character did. But great timeline, However Mass Effect Paragon Lost is set inbetween 2 + 3 I think. That's what the PSN store listed it as when I was looking at that and the dragon age movie (i got the dragon age one, it was cool) Also will you be doing a Dragon age timeline?

Last edited:
Damn it. I hope you had made a time line of what your character did. But great timeline, However Mass Effect Paragon Lost is set inbetween 2 + 3 I think. That's what the PSN store listed it as when I was looking at that and the dragon age movie (i got the dragon age one, it was cool) Also will you be doing a Dragon age timeline?

Paragon Lost is set during the two years Shep is dead between the ME2 prologue level of the Normandy being destroyed by the Collectors at the very beginning and Shep waking up after being put back together by Cerberus in their base, also at the beginning. The synopsis have Paragon Lost listed as a prequel or prologue story to ME3, but that's only because it focuses on Vega. It's actually set during the very beginning of ME2. If you watch the movie it mentions Shep's recent death at the beginning, then just like ME2 it jumps ahead 2 years, and ends right about when ME2 ends if I recall correctly. But yeah, it can't take place between ME2 and ME3 since Shep is alive and in prison after blowing up the Batarian system to delay the Reapers arrival in the Arrival DLC for ME2.

And yes, I've done a timeline for Dragon Age, and I'll post it if you're interested. It's just a pain having to format everything, but I'll get around to it sooner rather than later.

And just in case you're wondering, the DA CGI film Dawn of the Seeker you mentioned takes place in 9:22 DA, about 8 years before DA-Origins, while the live action web series Felicia Day did, Redemption, occurs anytime between 9:31 - 9:37 DA, during the flashback/Varric's story to Cassandra portions of DA2.

Last edited:
Paragon Lost is set during the two years Shep is dead between the ME2 prologue level of the Normandy being destroyed by the Collectors at the very beginning and Shep waking up after being put back together by Cerberus in their base, also at the beginning. The synopsis have Paragon Lost listed as a prequel or prologue story to ME3, but that's only because it focuses on Vega. It's actually set during the very beginning of ME2. If you watch the movie it mentions Shep's recent death at the beginning, then just like ME2 it jumps ahead 2 years, and ends right about when ME2 ends if I recall correctly. But yeah, it can't take place between ME2 and ME3 since Shep is alive and in prison after blowing up the Batarian system to delay the Reapers arrival in the Arrival DLC for ME2

Fair enough :) I had not seen that one but only had read description. My guess is they put ME3 to get more people watching it as 3 had just come out.

And yes, I've done a timeline for Dragon Age, and I'll post it if you're interested. It's just a pain having to format everything, but I'll get around to it sooner rather than later.

And just in case you're wondering, the DA CGI film Dawn of the Seeker you mentioned takes place in 9:22 DA, about 8 years before DA-Origins, while the live action web series Felicia Day did, Redemption, occurs anytime between 9:31 - 9:37 DA, during the flashback/Varric's story to Cassandra portions of DA2.

Nice to the DA timeline! I would be interested.

I have not seen the web series. I hope it's still up. Also did not really know where the film i watched was set but it was pretty good :)

Now who's going to make a timeline of DiB's work compiling timelines?

Your saying you think I should update my Timelines Timeline? :lol:

Now who's going to make a timeline of DiB's work compiling timelines?

That's beyond any mind on this plain of existence.

Fair enough :) I had not seen that one but only had read description. My guess is they put ME3 to get more people watching it as 3 had just come out.

Exactly. Marketing is everything, unfortunately.

Nice to the DA timeline! I would be interested.

I have not seen the web series. I hope it's still up. Also did not really know where the film i watched was set but it was pretty good :) :

You can probably find the web series online, if not its also been released on DVD so you can buy it or just...you know. There's also a Machinima web series called Warden's Fall that acts as a prequel to Dragon Age - Origins: Awakenings expansion, and the CGI series Dawn of the Seeker I mentioned (which is also on DVD, Warden's Fall is only available online however).

As for the DA timeline, I'll post that soon. I'm a bit worn out on adapting everything to HTML format for the board so give me a bit.

But it includes all the games, novels, comics (Dark Horse's and IDW's), web series, animated movie, and the adventures from Green Ronin's pen and paper/tabletop RPG, so it's complete as possible.

Last edited:
I saw Dawn of the Seeker film yesterday pretty good :)

Latest posts

Back