Most Anticipated Games of 2007

No idea iif it this year as there is no info other that it its announced but...

But i'll add to my list

LEGO BATMAN!!!!!!!!

No idea, supoosingly in the summer, but the main problem is they don't know how to work the controls for the game to the wiimote

Never really thought about that. It would be hard to use the Wiimote to play a game like this.

It would be cool if you have the option to use a Gamecube controller.

No idea, supoosingly in the summer, but the main problem is they don't know how to work the controls for the game to the wiimote
I read in Gamepro that they had figured it out because they said you could use the Wiimote for it. I still think the GC control is still an option.

And Hibiki- the SNES controller 'update' they made was for the classic games you buy from the Wii Shop.

i thought they developed a snes style controller.

It looks like a SNES controller, but the button layout is the GC controller.

And I'm pretty sure SSBB uses the GC/Classic controller.

EDIT: Unless Ice knows something I don't. . .

Last edited:
I read in Gamepro that they had figured it out because they said you could use the Wiimote for it. I still think the GC control is still an option.

And Hibiki- the SNES controller 'update' they made was for the classic games you buy from the Wii Shop.

damnit cuz i saw it at target and thought cool.

It looks like a SNES controller, but the button layout is the GC controller.

And I'm pretty sure SSBB uses the GC/Classic controller.

EDIT: Unless Ice knows something I don't. . .

he always does.

1.) Metroid Prime 3 - Corruption (Wii) ...most awaited game of the year for me...

2.) Resident Evil 5 (PS3) ...I don't think this will be out until 2008, though...

3.) Resident Evil - The Umbrella Chronicles (Wii) ...really hoping its not just a remake of previous games...

4.) Halo 3 (Xbox 360) ...looking forward to checking this out. Don't own an Xbox, but will play it on friends'...

5.) Metal Gear Solid 4 - Guns of the Patriots (PS3) ...never been a huge fan of this series, but the games are always interesting and challenging, so I'll probably check it out...

i can't wait for Stuntman 2, i loved the first one, i just need to get my hands on a PS3, sigh i'll never get that game

According to Ign.com dude Stuntman 2 is on ps2 and 360 too. So you will get the game if you own of of those

Has anyone played The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion for the 360 or PC?

I'm thinking of getting this game when it comes out for PS3 next month. Is it as good as some of the reviews I've read say it is? I haven't played RPGs in a while but it looks really nice.

I'm thinking of getting this game when it comes out for PS3 next month. Is it as good as some of the reviews I've read say it is? I haven't played RPGs in a while but it looks really nice.

You want to spend hundred of hours looking for the door to the bathroom?

That's the type of game it is

My brother has that game. He loves it.

I can't stand it.

I've played III, and was bored with it in about 5-10 minutes. That type of game, or least, for that series, is just not worth it. BOOOOOOOOORING!!!

The music is boring. The color scheme is dull.

It's like who the hell died or something!!

Oblivion is great and one of the best games of this generation

The story

The story is somewhat basic but also complicated. If you buy this game and play it you're story will be different depending on what actions ect... you do.

5/5

Customization

Great. You choose race and type e.g human warrior. But as you are playing through you learn new skills and get new clothing. My favourite part came when
you attack a vampire. If it gives you the virus go to sleep you wake up as a vampire and then get awhole new list of possibilities

5/5

Sound
Nice music plus sound effects are are also done nice

4/5

gameplay
The game plays beautiful. Fluid actions a lot of the times with only a few glitches now and again. The missions get harder and harder as go unlike most games that say they do but the last mission is only slightly harder than first.

4/5

Graphics
Not the best graphics but considering the sheer size of the game they are damn good. Videos are done good. first time you see an Oblivion open is fantastic.

4/5

All around I give it 4.7/5

Renting this game is not a good idea you need enough time to find your bearings within the game and fully enjoy it. Renting only gives you enough time if you plan on playing for at least 6-12 hours when you rent it.

this game is a must buy. Also LOTR the white council comes out soon which is just like this game but in the lort world. So you may want to wait for that if not buy it without second thought.

Thanks SSJMOLE. I think I'll rent first just to be sure I like it. RPGs have been hard to get into lately but this one seems different enough that I may enjoy it.

Edit: Got this friday and already got in 30+ hours. I have no life......

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back