MWoF vs. Mice

Who will win?

• Total voters
No Mice as of late. They did get at the poison but I didn't think they'd be that easily defeated... I wonder what's going on... :x

You better pray they don't die behind your walls... That could lead to whole lot of bugs in your place, depending on how many mice you have. Then you'll have to spend even more money to get rid of them.

Holy ****! I have a rat in my apartment now.... I think he's behind my fridge. But I stumbled drunk out of my bathroom tonight and met eye-to-eye with a HUGE ****ing rat.

Jesus. How does that happen?

I had one of those strange-awake dream where I thought for sure something jumped on my bed, and attacked my leg in tyhe middle of the night

I instantly thought of MWoF and his mice issue.

They're back.

Hah! They never really go away. What you need to do is capture the head mouse and load him up with a few hits of acid, so he freaks out and scares all the other mice away. That's how they do it with pigeons.

There are rats in the whole ****ing building apparently. The cleanly dude who just moved in upstairs a few days ago came home to find a rat in his bed.

Nope and it hasn't been brought up before.

Try it. My dad had problems with mice getting in the attic and he got a couple of those and they seemed to work. They make a clicking sound you can hear but it also makes a constant sound at a frequency that humans can't hear.

Got a cat today :twisted:

My friend, who's staying with us, brought his cat in and it's not staying with us. The Cat's killed snakes before.

Cats are ****ing awesome. Not only will it kill all your pests, but it'll eat EVERYTHING from them. No cleanup.

And they make them pay. They're like Bond Villains that do it right.

Cats are ****ing awesome. Not only will it kill all your pests, but it'll eat EVERYTHING from them. No cleanup.

And they make them pay. They're like Bond Villains that do it right.
The problem is that if the cat doesn't stay, the mice can always come back.

Latest posts

Back