Naruto

i don't really have a problem with it. I just don't like the rushed execution. no build up or anything really but I kinda felt this would happen. WHy else would she act the way she did? She can't even take on Naruto, what would make her think she stood a chance against Sasuke given the previous encounter?

im excited about next week. either hes going to kill them both or, or.......never mind this is Naruto, were gonna have a 6 issue talk fest. crap

So even after 480+ issues Sakura still hasnt got her **** together and still needs to be rescued by her friends. I guess it was to much to ask for Sasuke to kill both his useless girlfriends on the same day.

I'm really liking Naruto's conversation with his mother.
It's sweet.

it took me a moment to realize that red and yellow make orange. by moment, meaning i had to go look up what red and yellow make when you mix them.

it took me a moment to realize that red and yellow make orange. by moment, meaning i had to go look up what red and yellow make when you mix them.

Oh wow. Really!? Because that moment made me tear up a little.

What did you think it would make when you mix red and yellow? Purple?

if I need the color orange I go and buy orange, why would I bother to remember what happens when you mix colors?

if I need the color orange I go and buy orange, why would I bother to remember what happens when you mix colors?

Because then if you already have red and yellow, you don't need to spend money if you need orange.

So, mommy was the previous 9 tails host, that is very interesting.

That IS interesting!

Last edited:
This has to be one of the more promising story arcs, after 500 chapters, 300 filler episodes we find out about the true event of the 9 tails and its sealing into Naruto

I'm glad they're finally addressing something that matters. I think it's cool but a bit forced. It works b/c the seal and the village's history before the 4th vs. the Kyuubi event is so vague but at the same time, it feels like he thought of it just recently since there hasn't been any hints dropped in the past issues about the seal or even easter eggs for that matter.

I don't he was excepting the series to go on for as long as it as. Maybe this way it will keep everything neat and clean instead of being all over the place.

Latest posts

Back