And you're not a robot.

:shifty:
Are you?
we32.jpg

Okay.

Bring it.

WE3image.jpg
moonmaster wins the thread.

Tiger-Bot Wade eats cyborg Dogs (especially fictional ones written by BKV) for breakfast.
And Dog-Bot Mooney shoots his way out of Tiger-Bot Wade's stomach, taking his liver as a prize.

Tiger-Bot Wade eats cyborg Dogs (especially fictional ones written by BKV) for breakfast.
No. I think moony's got you beat here.
Says the planet has 5 times the mass of Earth...which i think means 5 times the gravity (a-level physics is a bit rusty)..but we would have to adapt (superify) to walk about there.

In fact the technical term is Super-earth...it is to our earth what superman is to man...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gliese_581_c
Boo to you and your science fact raining on our science fiction party.

The technical term is Barbeaucalypse. I rule it. And your user name is an oxymoron. Ninjas hate peace. They exist to cause CHAOS!!!

Hah. I've found a hole in your plan! As a Tiger-bot, I don't have a liver!
Oh, okay. Then I'll just take your ****ING BRAIN.
No. I think moony's got you beat here.

Boo to you and your science fact raining on our science fiction party.

The technical term is Barbeaucalypse. I rule it. And your user name is an oxymoron. Ninjas hate peace. They exist to cause CHAOS!!!
Ninjas are the strings of Chaos that twist and contort the Universe.

your user name is an oxymoron. Ninjas hate peace. They exist to cause CHAOS!!!

I wanna come back to that with some sharp retort about macdonald's cheese being an oxymoron but it's too tired. yes ninja's typically exist to create chaos, they're thieves/assassins/not honorable like samurai etc. I guess my name is an oxymoron waddaya know.

Ninjas are the strings of Chaos that twist and contort the Universe.
True.
Not before I out you as a traitor and have you handed over to the humans. You're going to die in the first wave, mongrel.
Good comeback.
I shall tear you to pieces, Tigra!!!
Better comeback.

Tigra, Tee hee.
I wanna come back to that with some sharp retort about macdonald's cheese being an oxymoron but it's too tired. yes ninja's typically exist to create chaos, they're thieves/assassins/not honorable like samurai etc. I guess my name is an oxymoron waddaya know.
Damn straight.

BOOYAH!!!

or is it MC Cheese? street vocalist and part-time collaborator of DJ Onion.

Seriously though we would become like kryptonians if we lived on this planet. 'cept with out the eye-powers and flight....we'd be able to jump really really high.

or is it MC Cheese? street vocalist and part-time collaborator of DJ Onion.
How did you find out about that?:shifty:
Seriously though we would become like kryptonians if we lived on this planet. 'cept with out the eye-powers and flight....we'd be able to jump really really high.
Well we'd all like to be kryptonians, but Barbeaucalypse has already been absorbed by the robot empire.

Hypothetically speaking, would these new kryptonians appreciate my mad beats?

How did you find out about that?:shifty:
/
lol
Well we'd all like to be kryptonians, but Barbeaucalypse has already been absorbed by the robot empire.
Kryptonians kick robots..even those we3 iron pets
Hypothetically speaking, would these new kryptonians appreciate my mad beats?

Yes. Barbeaucalypsian's find your 'mad beas' second only to those of salt'N'pepa, and other food themed hip-hop duos

Where do you buy the land..it seems like a v.good long term investment

Kryptonians kick robots..even those we3 iron pets
I am so confused by this statement.

Oh I know your game. You're trying to out-crazy me. Well it's not going to work.

I am the Barbeaubot. Leader of the vast robot hordes. Flanked by my trusty Tiger-bot and Cyborg Dog I shall conquer the earth and make humans live off a diet consisting entirely of sunflower seeds. Their sunflower seed poo will power our spaceships and my mighty horde will conquer the universe under the banner of Barbeaucalypse!
Yes. Barbeaucalypsian's find your 'mad beas' second only to those of salt'N'pepa, and other food themed hip-hop duos
Sweet. Time to start my record label.

I'm going to sign Ham&Swiss and Uncle Picklepants. We'll make billions in Barbeaubucks which is about 800 dollars is US currency. Then I'll use that money to buy a PS3. Which will further my evil plans in unspecified ways.
Where do you buy the land..it seems like a v.good long term investment
Talk to your local robot overlord for details.

I am so confused by this statement.

Oh I know your game. You're trying to out-crazy me. Well it's not going to work.

I am the Barbeaubot. Leader of the vast robot hordes. Flanked by my trusty Tiger-bot and Cyborg Dog I shall conquer the earth and make humans live off a diet consisting entirely of sunflower seeds. Their sunflower seed poo will power our spaceships and my mighty horde will conquer the universe under the banner of Barbeaucalypse!

I meant once we've lived there for a few generations...hiding from the robot hordes, we'll have superstrength, and i guess speed etc...mind you so would the robots...hmm...

The robots have to have a weakness maybe Mc Tuna and DJ Mayonaise could do a number on them...

Latest posts

Back