Avengers New Mystery Avenger/Ronin theory

I was trying to equate this to something catastrophic in Marvel history. That was the first thing I could come up with. Really, though, changing a character's identity is as bad as killing off their former identity because, in a sense, it dies when that character dons the new costume. It will be difficult to digest for most fans, but we can only hope that it makes sense and it's for the better.

Baxter said:
I'd be cool with that. :wink:

It would let us have a spider-man on board without needing Peter Parker. :wink:
Which is of course, not gonna happen, since I really dont see Spidey going anywhere. :neutral:

i think i saw in toyfare that the ninja is supposed to be snake eyes from GIJOE. that would be bad ***! :D

The point of this thread was not to throw out ridiculous theories, so please let's not. :roll:

icemastertron said:
Lol, you really expected him? I mean, he hasnt even shown up, so...

:lol:

Yeah, but technically Sentry isn't an Avenger yet, and he was in it.

UltimateE said:
Yeah, but technically Sentry isn't an Avenger yet, and he was in it.
True. But at least Sentry has shown up, and there are parts where he already is, and we have SOMETHING to go on for him. Ronin, we have nothing.

icemastertron said:
Lol, you really expected him? I mean, he hasnt even shown up, so...

:lol:

Yeah man, I mean The White Tiger showed up a week after her first appearance and that was the first time they showed her in costume. It really bothers me that they label it as 2005 and they leave out half of a year on there. What hurt would it be if they gave us a little tidbit and no history?

TheManWithoutFear said:
Yeah man, I mean The White Tiger showed up a week after her first appearance and that was the first time they showed her in costume. It really bothers me that they label it as 2005 and they leave out half of a year on there. What hurt would it be if they gave us a little tidbit and no history?
But what tidbit would they give us? Not even the Avengers have met him (or her as people would point out). I dont think nothing will be revealed about him until he appears in NA.

icemastertron said:
Not even the Avengers have met him

At least not that they (or we) know of...hmmm...

UltimateE said:
At least not that they (or we) know of...hmmm...
Ah yes. Good point. :D

Now, what about this:

What if someone *does* survive from HoM, and it turns out that Ronin is one of those guys, like Hawkeye, as been speculated before, or something? Just something that popped in my head.

Latest posts

Back