Non-Arrowverse DC TV Show Timelines

• Help support The Comic Board :

Dok95

Oxymandias having cancer isn't a problem once you read #7 of Doomsday Clock, Dok95. Still canon.
Okay okay.
And in the simplified order, where are the Rebirth comics + The Button?
And are you sure that all of Doomsday Clock take place in 2017 for DC Universe? I think I saw "2019" once...?

Pro Bot

Okay okay.
And in the simplified order, where are the Rebirth comics + The Button?
And are you sure that all of Doomsday Clock take place in 2017 for DC Universe? I think I saw "2019" once...?
You might be right on that.

I feel like you can read Doomsday Clock without Rebirth and The Button, but that's just me. I guess I already knew about Dr. Manhattan creating the New 52, so I'm biased in that sense.

Pro Bot

Oh my God. This is a time to be alive.

Probably ridiculous, but since it's Greg Berlanti, I wonder about ties to the Titansverse or Arrowverse. Pahaps David Ramsey can appear as John Stewart. Yeah, most likely standalone, it would be on CW if that were true, which is still absolutely fine to me.

Last edited:

Pro Bot

I wonder if Green Lantern could tie in to Stargirl with Alan Scott? If Doom Patrol is going to HBO as well as DC Universe, it's possible HBO and DC Universe are somewhat tied together.

selfishmisery

There's a weird time jump in the most recent episode of Titans. It's now two months later, yet there's a subtitle says it's "Day 1"?

Though that could be just Day 1 of Gar's "Operation: Save Titans" and he's been moping for two months.

Even Starfire and Faddei don't acknowledge the amount of time that past, but I can assume they had a couple months to bond and were on the road most of the time chit-chatting.

selfishmisery

Updated the Black Lightning timeline finally. Actually had to break down the days of each month based on Church days (any scene with Reverend Holt in a crowded church) on my own personal timeline for understand how much time has passed. The show is extremely unclear of how many months pass, except for one instance that said 5 weeks pass in "Book of Secrets: Part 3", so I had to get really detailed to understand this. :(

I'll give the reasons for Krypton's timeline within the next week. I'm super busy right now with trying to catch up with the CW/Arrowverse timeline before Crisis.
But I need extra time to elaborate on why I chose those specific dates.

Last edited:

selfishmisery

After thinking about it some more: Since the newspaper in "Hank and Dawn" was blurred, possibly intentionally to hide a timeline-related error, I moved the flashbacks in the episode to late-December 2013.

2014 is off the table for when Donny and Dawn's mom get hit by the truck. "Thursday" and "December" are the only clear parts of the newspaper, so I'll fit on the 19th of December, 2013 (a Thursday).
Dawn says it's "Christmas" in the very same scene.

Dok95

Before. You could watch between Before Watchmen: Moloch #1 and Before Watchmen: Oxymandias #6 if you want to fit it in the comic continuity, which you technically could, though it's canonicity is debatable. Probably not canon.
Can you give me the year that this in-universe documentary is released in the timeline Watchmen Movie Universe please?

It's at least after 1975, but precisely which year? (Or approximately?)

Last edited:

Dok95

Last edited:

Pro Bot

So it looks like Stargirl isn't in the Titans/Doom Patrol/Swamp Thing Universe but actually in the Arrowverse!

Or at least, it will be in the crossover (from a parallel universe). :p
It's not necessarily not in the Titansverse, but I personally wouldn't count it as Titansverse now.

Hmm. Interesting.

selfishmisery

So it looks like Stargirl isn't in the Titans/Doom Patrol/Swamp Thing Universe but actually in the Arrowverse!

Or at least, it will be in the crossover (from a parallel universe). :p
Nope. Not possible. Arrowverse already has it's own entirely different JSA and Stargirl.

(Posted from local pub with Wi-Fi)

Latest posts