Non-Arrowverse DC TV Show Timelines

• Help support The Comic Board :

Pro Bot

Vise versa I'd say. Superman's kid from Returns was mentioned in Crisis.
So was Superman III, so it works either way, but it does make more sense to be Singer to Donner, since Crisis was largely said to be the same character from Superman Returns.

If this series was real and not made up though, they'd probably make it a sequel to Superman Returns.

selfishmisery

So was Superman III, so it works either way, but it does make more sense to be Singer to Donner, since Crisis was largely said to be the same character from Superman Returns.

If this series was real and not made up though, they'd probably make it a sequel to Superman Returns.
I guess after Superman IV he had a kid named Jason like he did in the Returns timeline..

selfishmisery

And if Crisis moved the Superman timeline up a few decades from the Donnerverse (the 70s/80s/whenever), since Returns took place in the mid-2000s, that makes the characters' ages a lot less complicated.

Pro Bot

On the Crisis:
Merged earths
Earth-Prime = Earth-1, Earth-38, Earth-BL

Earth-67 = Earth-66, Earth-76

Separated Earths
Earth-9 (pre-crisis) = Earth-9 (post-crisis), Earth-21

Earth-89 (pre-crisis) = Earth-89 (post-crisis), Earth-95

Altered Earths
Earth-12

Green Lantern (film) to Green Lantern (tv series) unlikely

Earth-96
Donnerverse to Singerverse (vice versa)

Earth-DCEU
Ben Affleck to Robert Pattinson, Wonder Woman history, JK Simmons to Jeffrey Wright, Henry Cavill (?)

Just some random ideas.

Last edited:

TalonCard

Weren't there already continuity issues between Titans and Doom Patrol? I think it makes more sense to see them as always having been separate to explain the differences.

I also can't see the Robert Pattinson Batman becoming the "new" Batman of the DCEU; it seems more likely that he'll just be in just own separate continuity/Earth like the recent Joker movie.

Pro Bot

Weren't there already continuity issues between Titans and Doom Patrol? I think it makes more sense to see them as always having been separate to explain the differences.

I also can't see the Robert Pattinson Batman becoming the "new" Batman of the DCEU; it seems more likely that he'll just be in just own separate continuity/Earth like the recent Joker movie.
Doom Patrol referenced Titans multiple times dispite the supposed errors. Titans featured them, obviously. I personally think it makes more sense to see them as separating them for simplicity and storytelling.

At one point, they were seen as connected, right?