Non-Arrowverse DC TV Show Timelines

selfishmisery

So Alfred says it's been "fifty plus" years since the Cold War storyline in issue 2 of the Pennyworth tie-in comic.

Meaning not only is this close to the early 2020s but he's likely in his 80s. And at one point he breaks through rope and cuffs. HOLY SH*T.

selfishmisery

The Doom Patrol 3rd season premiere says its 2021. Which is not possible without ignoring onscreen dates.

I am really unsure of a way around this....

selfishmisery

The Doom Patrol 3rd season premiere says its 2021. Which is not possible without ignoring onscreen dates.

I am really unsure of a way around this....
Okay... everything after the scene where Cliff requests that Jane come back inside after it starts raining in the Pilot, I'm bumping that up a year.

Last edited:

Pro Bot

So they decided not to change Jay Garrick's suit from the Arrowverse, even though we saw in S1 that he had the classic costume. Ok I guess.

selfishmisery

So set in the 'real world' while still being a DC Universe. Just no references to DC superheroes.

Kinda like what Swamp Thing (2019) was. Lucifer too to some degree, I guess.

selfishmisery

Going off of Crane's last line in the most recent Titans episode (about "September" arriving), I'm going to bump it up a few months in the timeline.

selfishmisery

Before I get into Sweet Tooth, are there any onscreen dates via newspaper, files, etc?

Latest posts