Non-Arrowverse DC TV Show Timelines

selfishmisery

I'm an idiot. The Mr Freeze episode of Gotham mentioned "Thursday, February 21st" when Victor Fries is uncooling one of the bodies. I gotta adjust the Gotham timeline again.

selfishmisery

I'll do more adjustments later. I'm going to have to ignore that "Friday the 27th" line from Bullock in "Red Queen" as just ignorance on his part for thinking it's Friday. There's no year based on the amount the time that passes after "Thursday, February 21st" that would fit that claim, based on the calendars I'm reading.

And of course I messed up the (approx.) year...Give me a while to figure this out.

Last edited:

selfishmisery

EDIT: I removed any year specific dates based on days of the week from the timeline.

It's not my right to justify the year. It's whatever year the showrunners (or DC) want it to be.

Last edited:

selfishmisery

Updated the Titanverse timeline based on the (easter egg) dates shown on Cyborg's grid in Doom Patrol episode two.

Pro Bot

Updated the Titanverse timeline based on the (easter egg) dates shown on Cyborg's grid in Doom Patrol episode two.
Nice to see consistency in this universe. Too bad Swamp Thing and Stargirl are seperate. I'm hoping for Cyborg in Titans S2 since he's known as a member of that team. Hopefully they have a time jump after the first episode so it doesn't conflict with Doom Patrol.

selfishmisery

Rewatched Black Lightning ep. 4.

There's a scene where a father talks to Jefferson Pierce about how Bernard just got acceptances letter from four different colleges. Assuming he's very well-educated, he or his parents had to have applied for early decision and gotten it by mid-December; the time acceptance letters are normally given; especially to 4.0 students.

So I'm going to move the first three or four episodes of BL to December 2018 and the rest to January to April 2019.

While the show has been extremely vague when it takes place, the recap for Episode 5 showed a previous unseen moment where Jefferson finds a packing slip with the date "5/22/18". Obviously season one and two are set during a school year, so it's not in the summer. Yet Gambi mentions Green Light being fairly "new" in episode 4.

Last edited:

selfishmisery

There were 18 "X"s on Jim Gordon's desk calendar in tonight's Gotham episode; alluding to him counting down the days until reunification.

391 days* after February 23 is still in March, so doing the math and subtraction puts the events of Gotham season five from May 20th* to March 19th (not counting the last two episodes which haven't aired yet).

*1 - The first scene in Season 5 is a "Day 391" (after the bridges blew up) time jump; set during "They Did What?".
*2 - Following the first scene in S5 E1 jumps back to "Day 87" after the destruction of the bridges.

(Keep in mind, there is no such thing as "Day 0", objectively. The day a event starts is automatically "Day 1".
That's not my rule, that's an established rule with events and the days that follow.)

Last edited:

Pro Bot

So... Lucifer 3x25/Bonus Episode: Boo Normal. I don't watch the show but surely that fits in?

selfishmisery

Last edited:

selfishmisery

Noticed some Mayoral campaign flyers in "Strike Force" (the scene where Penguin stabs one of the candidates) which read "Election Day - November 8".

But, in season three Penguin become Mayor in mid-September (approximately). I don't think it's possible for the campaign to end two months early, unless Aubrey James (the former Mayor) backed out? I guess that would make sense seeing as how much of a coward he was...

As I'm typing this, I already planned out a restructured time frame for late-Season 1 to mid-Season 2...This is so complicated, but I guess someone has to do it. Who else will? :p

Pro Bot

Swamp Thing release date: 31 May 2019
Pennyworth release date: June 2019
Krypton release date: Mid-2019
Stargirl release date: Early 2020

Last edited: