Non-Arrowverse DC TV Show Timelines

selfishmisery

View attachment 747
View attachment 748
First look at Lucifer (Rofocale?) in the Sandman series.

Speaking of, how does this version of Lucifer Morningstar exist if there's only one version of him in the Multiverse?
Perhaps they're the pre-crisis version? Doesn't make sense with God's narration, but it kinda fits I think since we never technically see him and Chloe get into a relationship. Maybe it's not actually Lucifer but rather a copy of him that believes he's real but doesn't have as much power. I mean, even in isolation it doesn't make sense because God created another universe, meaning he should have multiple sets of children, which is impossible.
That Lucifer Morningstar from Once Upon a Time, that episode even, was just a "What If" in God's imagination. The writers confirmed that.

Pro Bot

They also have seperate pages for Earth-96 Superman, Earth-167 Clark, Earth-89 Alexander Knox and Earth-66 Dick Grayson, and only recently merged Gotham/Pennyworth pages. It's to be expected with them.

Hell, the official Wikipedia recognises Harry Lloyd's Xavier as the same one from the X-Men films for some reason, which is a bit of a headache logistically.

Also, lol.
Screenshot_20220515-184415_Chrome.jpg
What to know their source?
Screenshot_20220515-185249_Chrome.jpg
"May not have been intentional" :p

Last edited:

selfishmisery

"2021-Present" for Y: The Last Man; while the Legends and Batwoman pages are updated as ended.

So did it find a new home that's unannounced yet?

Hasbeck

These are great TV shows. I started watching these series with some fear. However, the tie immediately takes the bull by the horns. Unfortunately, I haven't had time to watch all the released episodes yet. I have two little daughters at home, and they don't like this genre. Therefore, we most often watch Battle Kitty season 2. I hope I will still be able to watch my favorite movies and TV series. I can watch them excitedly when I have free time. My wife and children will visit relatives for a few weeks soon. I think I will arrange a movie marathon for myself at this time.

Latest posts