Non-Arrowverse DC TV Show Timelines

• Help support The Comic Board :

selfishmisery

My theory is that maybe this Bruce Wayne might appear in a 'redone' version of Trigon's false reality for Dick Grayson; which took place "5 years later" in his mind.

Perhaps Raven has to do the same thing to Dick in order for him to overcome his darkness, and we see him confront Bruce (played by Iain Glen) and ultimately forgiving him.

selfishmisery

The opening scene of Season 5 and the scene at the GCPD barrier in the penultimate episode do not match up at all.

Added "[Pre-Retconned Scene]" next to the Year Zero opening.

selfishmisery

Changed the month for the Gotham series finale to "March" based on a couple details I noticed on a rewatch.

1.) When the Riddler is watching TV, they specifically say it's been NEARLY a decade since the cataclysm. Obviously it can't be April like the (blurry) newspaper date showed in the Arkham scene. The editors probably made the newspaper blurry for a reason...I'll take the TV news report over that.

2.) Prison sentences last exactly or almost exactly the time given, right? Penguin wouldn't get out 10 years and one month later, but rather 10 years later in the same month I would imagine.

selfishmisery

Currently watching Lucifer S4.

EDIT: Trixie is reading the first issue of Skyward towards the end of S4 Ep1. That doesn't have to reflect any real world dates (i.e. April 2018) because it's more-or-less just the showrunner's self-promotion.

I'll keep an eye out for anything that sticks out, and wow the cinematography is even better.

EDIT2:
Father Kinley tells Chloe that Lucifer has been on Earth for 7 years...So maybe Luci started his vacation around December 2010 at the latest, and "City of Angels" takes place around...January 2011? Giving him some time to adjust to Earth and open Lux?

I'll still keep a look out for anything else

EDIT2.5: "Summer 2018" <--- on a newspaper clipping of "Lt. Pierce"'s death.

lol no. That throws everything out of whack. Plus I looked closely at everything else on that clipping, the article was mostly copied and pasted sentences. I'll just go with that date just being fake and reflecting the time the season three finale aired.

Last edited:

selfishmisery

Aaaand they totally retconned it to being 2019 in S4 E5.

EDIT: There seems to be several months that have passed between S4E5 and S4E6 based on

Linda's pregnancy.

EDIT2: Nope. Consistently dated Wanted posters in S4E7 clarify it's still 2017.

The "2019" date in S4 E5 was more-or-less a profile from a woman with fraud ID; which made it more debatable.

Last edited:

selfishmisery

If you're going to do Watchmen, the original comic book is canon, though I'd bet doomsday clock isn't.
Maybe. It would have to be it's own separate thread. ("Watchmen Universe - Timeline")

It might be possible that it could fit in between the original series and Doomsday Clock, but we'll have to see.

EDIT: Maybe after Doomsday Clock since BTS photos for the HBO show had "September 2019" dates; and issue 8 of Doomsday Clock occurs around June 2019.

Last edited:

selfishmisery

Went ahead and added Swamp Thing and Stargirl to the Titans/Doom Patrol timeline, with the assumption that the DCU-exclusive live-action shows share a world. If something comes up or changes, I'll instantly remove them.

Also, moved Titans S2 to 2020 for reasons I can't get into.

Last edited:

Pro Bot

Went ahead and added Swamp Thing and Stargirl to the Titans/Doom Patrol timeline, with the assumption that the DCU-exclusive live-action shows share a world. If something comes up or changes, I'll instantly remove them.

Also, moved Titans S2 to 2020 for reasons I can't get into.
Makes sense. Doom Patrol hasn't crossed over and it still exists in the same universe, due to the second episode referencing Titans. I'd expect vague references if anything. At least that's better than a DC Universe (streaming) multiverse that the Arrowverse overused (in my opinion).

Last edited:

selfishmisery

Makes sense. Doom Patrol hasn't crossed over and it still exists in the same universe, due to the second episode referencing Titans. I'd expect vague references if anything. At least that's better than a DC Universe (streaming) multiverse that the Arrowverse overused (in my opinion).
I mainly consider the Arrowverse two Earths (Earth-1 and Earth-38), and both of them will probably merge anyways in Crisis.

But if I do continue that DC/CW/Arrowverse timeline, I'm not removing anything from it.

Pro Bot

I mainly consider the Arrowverse two Earths (Earth-1 and Earth-38), and both of them will probably merge anyways in Crisis.
I consider it 2 earths, plus a couple 1 offs like Earth-2, Earth-X and Earth-90. Speaking of that earth, I hope that the 1990s flash has the iconic flash death, since I actually liked that show and it would be a good send off.

Pro Bot

If the Metropolis series gets out of development hell, I'm assuming it's somehow in the Titans Universe, right? Seems weird, if it's in the 1990s. Lex Luthor could connect them.