Non-Arrowverse DC TV Show Timelines

Yeah, we're taking DC -> DC here, which is a little different.
I know, it's just Jozaca at one point wanted me to watch every Disney Channel sitcom to add to the MAU timeline and I was making jest of that lmao.
Not happening.

I know, it's just Jozaca at one point wanted me to watch every Disney Channel sitcom to add to the MAU timeline and I was making jest of that lmao.
Not happening.
I didn't want you to watch that, I just asked if you didn't include Jessie just because you didn't want to watch it, and as I can see, yes, I was right.

I didn't want you to watch that, I just asked if you didn't include Jessie just because you didn't want to watch it, and as I can see, yes, I was right.
I mean, it's a little absurd to think that those shows would be canon. Surely there's some reference that would suggest that they're fictional characters and their identities are public knowledge?

I mean, it's a little absurd to think that those shows would be canon. Surely there's some reference that would suggest that they're fictional characters and their identities are public knowledge?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that if you watch the shows there would be tons of references to Spider-Man, Iron-Man, etc, even before they are supposed to debut as heroes in the Animated Universe. I am just saying that selfishmisery didn't really answer me with anything like that, he just said "No." when I asked about Jessie.

Also the DC Pre-Crisis Multiverse there were also references to Earth-2 Flash being fictional in Earth-1 and thus is implied that Earth-2 Superman is also a fictional character that everyone knows as Clark Kent, but they still ignored it and had an Earth-1 version of Superman

I mean, sometimes these things can be excused. The way you describe it seems to be making a lot of assumptions. Just because the Earth-2 Flash is fictional on Earth-1 doesn't mean that Earth-2 Superman is fictional, let alone that he's called Clark Kent. Only what we see of that fictionalised version of whatever media should be considered to be true, not what is true of the fiction in our world.

I don't think Jesse should be canon to Earth-12041 though. I think it's more likely a variant version of that character.

Big Brain Theory:
Qyeala (Dee's lover mentioned in Naomi) is 100% dead.
But a much younger version of who would eventually become "Qyeala" (Nyssa-Vex) is time displaced (thanks to Adam Strange's Zeta-Beam) and ends up on Thangar in present day, and taken prisoner to Gaolus the prison planet.

Don't forget: she was going to be revealed to be a Thanagarian in the scrapped 3rd season of Krypton but the clues were still there - in Season 2 episode 1, her father was about to reveal where they came from before the skimmer ship crash...then got shot by Lyta-Zod.
1691507236235.png
1691507245517.png
1691507357357.png
^ "The Prison Planet"

Looks like Henri Ducard had access to Kryptonian weaponry.
KryptonKnights.png

The CW boss said the other day also if the strike doesn't mess up their schedule, a S&L Season 5 is still possible and can overlap with the film version as an "Elseworld". If we got 2 more seasons, maybe 20 more episodes total, I think they could fit a Gotham Knights crossover episode in one of the two.

Looks like Henri Ducard had access to Kryptonian weaponry.
View attachment 1192

The CW boss said the other day also if the strike doesn't mess up their schedule, a S&L Season 5 is still possible and can overlap with the film version as an "Elseworld". If we got 2 more seasons, maybe 20 more episodes total, I think they could fit a Gotham Knights crossover episode in one of the two.
Big Brainy Theory/Headcanon:

Ducard worked for Brainiac, unknowingly / behind the scenes, who supplied him with Kryptonian weaponry to take out the Court of Owls (correcting a mistake he made prior for assuming Ra's al Ghul (Al-Fatih; the original Ra's from Gotham) being killed would remove Bruce becoming Batman from the timeline - but didn't account for Dr. Levitacus / Rebecca March predating these timeline changes going forward and forming her own Court; creating a much more inexperienced Bruce who had his parents killed much earlier.)

I guess Ducard only trained Bruce, independently, out of his own interests after Ra's death didn't change much in terms of Bruce's destiny.
Assuming Brainiac didn't personally take out Ra's prior through other means.

@Pro Bot

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back