Non-Arrowverse DC TV Show Timelines

• Help support The Comic Board :

Pro Bot

Can't post the image, but there was a set photo for Stargirl that leaked that had a Rita Farr poster in view.
Oh... my... o_Ohttps://boundingintocomics.com/2019/06/12/alleged-set-photo-from-dc-universes-stargirl-heavily-implies-series-set-in-same-universe-as-titans-and-doom-patrol/
This one?
Next thing you know, it goes from a fun show to...

selfishmisery

Oh... my... o_Ohttps://boundingintocomics.com/2019/06/12/alleged-set-photo-from-dc-universes-stargirl-heavily-implies-series-set-in-same-universe-as-titans-and-doom-patrol/
This one?
Next thing you know, it goes from a fun show to...
I didn't want to link that site because it's....fairly political and negative.

I was just Googling "Stargirl set photos" today and stumbled across that.

But yeah, I guess that puts Stargirl in the "Titansverse" with (possibly) Doom Patrol. Swamp Thing is the only one that stands out, but I don't see any reason to remove it yet.

Pro Bot

Swamp Thing is the only one that stands out, but I don't see any reason to remove it yet.
If Swamp Thing ends up having no references, is it worth calling it the same universe? I guess it is, personally. It would seem inconsistent, but then again, Black Lightning is a CW DC show that's not Arrowverse.

Last edited:

selfishmisery

The official Twitter page for Pennyworth liked a Tweet claiming (from a fan) that Gotham shares the same universe.

I'll wait a little longer for an official statement... because this might not mean much.

Last edited:

selfishmisery

Upon second thought, the 2018 dates in Season 4 of Lucifer, one of them being on a Golf League flag, stack up against the assumed 2017 year on Wanted posters (which could have been there for a year I guess?).

EDIT: Totally forgot the "2016 A.D" date in the pilot's opening title card...

Fixed for the update.

Last edited: