Non-Arrowverse DC TV Show Timelines

Last edited:
Noticed some Mayoral campaign flyers in "Strike Force" (the scene where Penguin stabs one of the candidates) which read "Election Day - November 8".

But, in season three Penguin become Mayor in mid-September (approximately). I don't think it's possible for the campaign to end two months early, unless Aubrey James (the former Mayor) backed out? I guess that would make sense seeing as how much of a coward he was...

As I'm typing this, I already planned out a restructured time frame for late-Season 1 to mid-Season 2...This is so complicated, but I guess someone has to do it. Who else will? :p

Swamp Thing release date: 31 May 2019
Pennyworth release date: June 2019
Krypton release date: Mid-2019
Stargirl release date: Early 2020

Last edited:
What's going on here?

Doom Patrol 1x07, "Therapy Patrol" (0:26:24 - ) ***Doom Patrol 1x07, "Therapy Patrol" (0:26:24 - 0:26:50)
Doom Patrol 1x07, "Therapy Patrol" (0:31:01 - 0:31:40)
Doom Patrol 1x07, "Therapy Patrol" (0:26:24 - ) ***Doom Patrol 1x07, "Therapy Patrol" (0:26:51 - 0:27:11)

What's going on here?

Doom Patrol 1x07, "Therapy Patrol" (0:26:24 - ) ***Doom Patrol 1x07, "Therapy Patrol" (0:26:24 - 0:26:50)
Doom Patrol 1x07, "Therapy Patrol" (0:31:01 - 0:31:40)
Doom Patrol 1x07, "Therapy Patrol" (0:26:24 - ) ***Doom Patrol 1x07, "Therapy Patrol" (0:26:51 - 0:27:11)

I don't see that anywhere on my timeline.....

EDIT: Oh, I guess that when I was editing, that section wasn't pasting properly from my clipboard. If you're pasting this in your own document, you might just have to remove the stuff to the left of the (***) on those two lines.

Last edited:
I don't see that anywhere on my timeline.....

EDIT: Oh, I guess that when I was editing, that section wasn't pasting properly from my clipboard. If you're pasting this in your own document, you might just have to remove the stuff to the left of the (***) on those two lines.
Is there a problem with removing it yourself? Just curious.

The Titansverse backets are inconsistent. Some are () while others are [].

Didn't DIrishB use [] for realities/universes/dimensions and () for visual and audio?

That's something I'm doing here. It's to differentiate the two categories.

So my decision to put Black Lightning's first three episodes from December 26-30 is based on the fact that A.) There's no sign of any Christmas decorations - B.) Green Light is a fairly new drug and there is a shipping slip in the episode 5 or 6 recap that shows that it got there in "2018" - C.) 5 months pass during the events of Season 1 & 2 - and most importantly D.) Episode 3 starts with a church service, and December 30, 2018 is on a Sunday.

Also, I think Lynn alluded to it being April in the season two finale. Otherwise she wouldn't have just randomly alluded to "April Fools".

EDIT: Just remembered that the events of Season 1 take place over three months, according to the season two premiere. I'll change that.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back