Non-Arrowverse DC TV Show Timelines

So it looks like Stargirl isn't in the Titans/Doom Patrol/Swamp Thing Universe but actually in the Arrowverse!

Or at least, it will be in the crossover (from a parallel universe). :p

Last edited:

So it looks like Stargirl isn't in the Titans/Doom Patrol/Swamp Thing Universe but actually in the Arrowverse!

It's not necessarily not in the Titansverse, but I personally wouldn't count it as Titansverse now.

Hmm. Interesting.

Nope. Not possible. Arrowverse already has it's own entirely different JSA and Stargirl.

(Posted from local pub with Wi-Fi)

Oh boy, I'd very much like to see this! I'm assuming it would be the new Multiverse version of Earth-96. Not confirmed in any way, of cause, but it's a nice idea.

I'm wondering if pahaps before Crisis was the Donnerverse and after it became the Singerverse or vice versa.

Oh boy, I'd very much like to see this! I'm assuming it would be the new Multiverse version of Earth-96. Not confirmed in any way, of cause, but it's a nice idea.

I'm wondering if pahaps before Crisis was the Donnerverse and after it became the Singerverse or vice versa.

Vise versa I'd say. Superman's kid from Returns was mentioned in Crisis.

Vise versa I'd say. Superman's kid from Returns was mentioned in Crisis.
So was Superman III, so it works either way, but it does make more sense to be Singer to Donner, since Crisis was largely said to be the same character from Superman Returns.

If this series was real and not made up though, they'd probably make it a sequel to Superman Returns.

So was Superman III, so it works either way, but it does make more sense to be Singer to Donner, since Crisis was largely said to be the same character from Superman Returns.

If this series was real and not made up though, they'd probably make it a sequel to Superman Returns.
I guess after Superman IV he had a kid named Jason like he did in the Returns timeline..

And if Crisis moved the Superman timeline up a few decades from the Donnerverse (the 70s/80s/whenever), since Returns took place in the mid-2000s, that makes the characters' ages a lot less complicated.

On the Crisis:
Merged earths
Earth-Prime = Earth-1, Earth-38, Earth-BL

Earth-67 = Earth-66, Earth-76

Separated Earths
Earth-9 (pre-crisis) = Earth-9 (post-crisis), Earth-21

Earth-89 (pre-crisis) = Earth-89 (post-crisis), Earth-95

Altered Earths
Earth-12

Green Lantern (film) to Green Lantern (tv series) unlikely

Earth-96
Donnerverse to Singerverse (vice versa)

Earth-DCEU
Ben Affleck to Robert Pattinson, Wonder Woman history, JK Simmons to Jeffrey Wright, Henry Cavill (?)

Just some random ideas.

Last edited:
Weren't there already continuity issues between Titans and Doom Patrol? I think it makes more sense to see them as always having been separate to explain the differences.

I also can't see the Robert Pattinson Batman becoming the "new" Batman of the DCEU; it seems more likely that he'll just be in just own separate continuity/Earth like the recent Joker movie.

Weren't there already continuity issues between Titans and Doom Patrol? I think it makes more sense to see them as always having been separate to explain the differences.

I also can't see the Robert Pattinson Batman becoming the "new" Batman of the DCEU; it seems more likely that he'll just be in just own separate continuity/Earth like the recent Joker movie.
Doom Patrol referenced Titans multiple times dispite the supposed errors. Titans featured them, obviously. I personally think it makes more sense to see them as separating them for simplicity and storytelling.

At one point, they were seen as connected, right?

Finally picked up the blu-ray copies of Titans S1, Doom Patrol S1, and Swamp Thing: The Complete Series, so I'm taking a little break from the Arrow shows in order to finally get caught up on these before I get Titans S2 when it releases next week. I'm up to Episode 9 of Titans, and feel like the events after Hank and Dawn
lose their loved ones is a little too squished together. I feel like the first scene with Dawn arriving at the Church (and everything after) should be in January 2014. Not only is there a mention of the holidays being over, but I feel like these meetings aren't happening so shortly after the accident.
If this contradicts anything in S2, just let me know.

Latest posts

Back