Non-Arrowverse DC TV Show Timelines

So Gotham Knights is set in the Superman & Lois timeline? Damn, guess we aren't getting a Batman/Superman team up anytime soon. :/

Justice U being in the Superverse suggests that they are really moving away from the Arrowverse.

Might adjust the S&L timeline. Earth-Prime #2 had Bizarro World backwards dates for September and October 2021.

You cool with that? @Rman

Kinda hard to tell, but in the upper righthand corner that is definitely by-month 1969 year calendar due to the way they're structured.

1658523724721.png

Morningstar. Grrr.
EDIT: Well, Tom Ellis' "Lucifer"'s real name was Samael. I guess he liked borrowing names from other Hell Lords. Or "Lucifer Morningstar" is a title given to the current absolute ruler of Hell.

Last edited:
Also, I'm starting to think John Constantine might have helped split Mazikeen in two-halves - one that remained in Hell (Sandman) and one that can enter the Earthly plane without possession (Lucifer).

Do we think the Void (Goddess' universe) is beyond the source wall or something? It was seemingly out of God's reach. Perhaps the ungodly power of Azrael's Blade was able to cut into the void outside of the DC multiverse.
https://lucifer.fandom.com/wiki/Void

Also, I imagine we're still working under the assumption that Lucifer is set in the post-crisis Earth-666. Doesn't that technically make his pre-crisis character a seperate entity or did he survive the anti-matter destruction? I mean, if Earth-167 Clark can survive the bleed then surely Lucifer, being one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse, could. I feel like that would screw with the timeline though.

Do we think the Void (Goddess' universe) is beyond the source wall or something? It was seemingly out of God's reach. Perhaps the ungodly power of Azrael's Blade was able to cut into the void outside of the DC multiverse.
https://lucifer.fandom.com/wiki/Void

Also, I imagine we're still working under the assumption that Lucifer is set in the post-crisis Earth-666. Doesn't that technically make his pre-crisis character a seperate entity or did he survive the anti-matter destruction? I mean, if Earth-167 Clark can survive the bleed then surely Lucifer, being one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse, could. I feel like that would screw with the timeline though.
It's a realm full of Centaurs. I'm sure it's tangentially connected to The Dreaming and other godly realms.

The Void itself before that was empty space in creation. Maybe the outskirts of The Bleed or between dimensions, I dunno. That goes crazy deep into me mentally mapping that out.

Someone in a Sandman Facebook group doxxed me over these headcanons I mentioned. For some reason my headcanon about the two Lucifers annoyed them so much they made a call out post...even going as far as to say the wont let me spread that headcanon anywhere else.

The credits for episode reveal that
Alex's actor for the first part of it was age 6 and it ends with him at age 70. So 64 years after 1916 is 1980.

I just finished episode 1 so stay tuned.

EDIT:
Dream apparently just mopes for 40 years. Or since his realm is outside of time and space, I guess it doesn't really matter.

Last edited:
Someone please bring this up to Neil Gaiman because in the scene after
after Jessimay the Raven is shot and killed by Alex

we get a time jump....to 1926 again. BUT that's an ERROR. That was likely meant to be 1938 since Dream says "The World is about to be at war again". WW2 started a year after that. @Pro Bot

Latest posts

Back