Non-Arrowverse DC TV Show Timelines

So only Superman & Lois and Gotham Knight are the last non-DCU shows left...
It's like we're reliving the Marvel clean-up when Disney+ shows were coming lol, sometime in ~2018

Last edited:
This is still breaking news. Hopefully they can announce at some point a movie or special or something to wrap up the loose ends with London/Europe, Crowley and Bruce's older sister.
It would be maddening if it just disappeared like Young Justice, or worse....Green Arrow and the Canaries.

Literally starting to block any meme-throwing dillweed trashing this show right now, tbh.
(Disappointed DC TV reviewers like Boba and Pagey seemed to be amongst the detractors now, taking glee at the backlash.)

So Sweet Tooth and The Sandman are safe (for now)?

Literally starting to block any meme-throwing dillweed trashing this show right now, tbh.
(Disappointed DC TV reviewers like Boba and Pagey seemed to be amongst the detractors now, taking glee at the backlash.)

Notice how the gun that Duela Dent and the Rows siblings find in the safe is the same looking revolver that Bruce was going to kill Matches Malone with in Gotham's 2nd season.

Now look at what Turner Hayes is packing:
1675382890064.png

Same gun as his father's, the true Wayne Killer who was never caught - Joe Chill

800px-GothamS01E01_00.jpg
600px-GothamS01E01_01.jpg
Biological father of DAXTON CHILL ("Turner Hayes").

Last edited:
There's still gaps in the Gotham timeline that I want filled... :( Look on the bright side I guess. We already know where most of them end up, apart from Samantha and Bet.

There's still gaps in the Gotham timeline that I want filled... :( Look on the bright side I guess. We already know where most of them end up, apart from Samantha and Bet.
Don't forget Alfred was gonna "tuck up" Sandra Onslow's dad "like a kipper" at one point too. Presumably he did something to betray Alfie at some point.

Well, Alfred did mess around with Sandra throughout the series so it's not surprising he betrayed him. Still would have liked to see it one day.

Well, Alfred did mess around with Sandra a bunch so it's not surprising he betrayed him. Still would have liked to see it one day.
DC went out of their way to do a comic mini-series set after the show's events. I am sure they can do it again. Unsatisfying but more realistic.

Random note: The HBO Max version of Gotham mutes out the line at the beginning of "The Spirit of the Goat" where "Bruce's 3rd birthday" is mentioned. (The scene in particular took place in 1978.)

I compared my Blu-ray with the HBO Max version. That is a stark contrast and obvious change/edit long after the fact.
Maybe Bruce was going to be retroactively born in 1973 (the year following Season 3) instead of 1975; but alas Pennyworth didn't get that 4th season?
I could buy the writers aiming for 4 seasons instead of 5 after HBO Max picked them up but they didn't quite hit the mark.

Last edited:
Gotham Knights pilot episode screening tomorrow (Sunday morning or afternoon) at a Supernatural convention in Plano, TX.

EDIT: Showing at 11:40 am CST time btw

Last edited:
It's going to be immensely funny if this show has a great reception after all this drama. The internet has already made its mind up over a show they haven't even seen.

I kinda just feel bad for everyone involved, so those "fans" can take their L and wait for the show to actually release first, haha.

I did find one potential leak about Gotham Knights that might make you happy, @Pro Bot (MAJOR SPOILERS):
Harvey Dent is already scarred, messed up in the head and Two Face before the events of the show. So there was a "Two Face" killer long before Batman's "death" but it was never discovered to be Harvey Dent because of his use of different prosthetic faces.

Don't ask me where I learned this because they could get in trouble.

Gotham Knights 1x01-1x04 episode titles (apparently)

Gotham Knights 1x01, "Pilot"
Gotham Knights 1x02, "Scene of the Crime"
Gotham Knights 1x03, "Under Pressure"
Gotham Knights 1x04, "Of Butchers and Betrayals"

Latest posts

Back