Non-Arrowverse DC TV Show Timelines

Doug Bradley in the 80s/90s
actor-doug-bradley-131292_large.jpg
P.J. Marshall (Gotham's "Cole Clemons" actor)
PJ_Marshall.png
Either Bruce caught the REAL Wayne Killer offscreen (definitely not even close to 50 years ago, that has to be an error in the report) or we will get the story told to us in exposition.

Last edited:
Its also worth pointing out, no inmate in history has ever been on death row for 50 years. Most have been from 10-15 years.

"Fifty" might gotten mixed up with "FiftEEN" somehow. The timeline would match up.

Pennyworth got taken down off of it's UK streaming service (Lionsgate+/STARZ) in the past 12 hours.

but right before it did, look at the episode count:
FqPtxaYXoAAdXhL?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

The Superman & Lois season 3 finale title got leaked:
"What Kills You Only Makes You Stronger"
tumblr_pvzug49w4g1rztagvo3_540.gif

"Joe Chilton, aka Joe Chill, has been on death row for 50 years. He has always claimed his innocence and he claims he was a patsy; he did not fire the weapon. The Court of Owls is in the picture. After 50 years on death row, the Court of Owls is agitating to have Joe Chill executed, which Joe is aware of, and wonders why the person accused of killing Batman is (Plot Detail). As Joe Chill's last request, he calls Harvey Dent to his prison cell and says 'I have a last request; I want to talk to (Plot Detail) who killed Batman. He has reasons for wanting to talk to (Plot Detail)…..It's a clever wraparound story."

"Joe Chilton, aka Joe Chill, has been on death row for 50 years. He has always claimed his innocence and he claims he was a patsy; he did not fire the weapon. The Court of Owls is in the picture. After 50 years on death row, the Court of Owls is agitating to have Joe Chill executed, which Joe is aware of, and wonders why the person accused of killing Batman is (Plot Detail). As Joe Chill's last request, he calls Harvey Dent to his prison cell and says 'I have a last request; I want to talk to (Plot Detail) who killed Batman. He has reasons for wanting to talk to (Plot Detail)…..It's a clever wraparound story."
Curious about the context of that.

Saw some onscreen dates for GK in the pilot. I think it said April 20th.
Okay, Bruce's Will is dated for April 20th but it mentions a latter addition to it. So that could have been last year.

But there are dates on the Wayne bank transactions that are in January. Specifically up to January 20th.

I know I'm like 1.5 years late and I'm off-topic with Gotham Knights premiere, but is the Jay Garrick in Stargirl the same Jay Garrick from The Flash? Or it's like J. K. Simmons?

I dropped DC shows like 2 years ago but I want to come back to finish them all (thanks to your timelines); but for now I want to go Arrowverse-focused (I hope to finish before the end of The Flash (and the end of the Arrowverse :confused:)

Officially it's the same version of Jay Garrick somehow.
How is that possible? Something like that:
"Post-Crisis, Jay Garrick isn't from Earth-3 anymore but was born on New Earth-2 and then he moved to Earth-Prime (without knowing it; or maybe he knows it and is aware that Multiverse still exists)"?

Latest posts

Back