Non-Arrowverse DC TV Show Timelines

How is that possible? Something like that:
"Post-Crisis, Jay Garrick isn't from Earth-3 anymore but was born on New Earth-2 and then he moved to Earth-Prime (without knowing it; or maybe he knows it and is aware that Multiverse still exists)"?
He moved to Earth-Prime and knows the multiverse exists I suppose.

Check out this thread:

Bro, Bruno Heller danced around this the same way with Pennyworth and Gotham to the very end. I feel like we are still stuck on this "canon-adjacent"/standalone hill with ETERNAL narrative gaps that would ultimately connect it all together.

Or it's a PR way of saying "We don't wanna say for sure without irking fans of each show."

Last edited:
I'm not dissing this show, I like it, but holy cow with the endless marketing and now DC itself defending it they must REALLY want it to continue past season one. Which makes me think if CW drops it, that's it. Superman & Lois on the other hand might have HBO Max to lean for a 4th and final season I guess.

Welp. That Court of Owls backstory in tonight's episode didn't line up.... Perhaps the journal meant the current iteration of the Court?

Last edited:
Welp. That Court of Owls backstory in tonight's episode didn't line up.... Perhaps the journal meant the current iteration of the Court?

Let me run it down this way (along with info in the moments afterwords not in the video):

Bruce wrote about his experience as a kid. His first case as Batman was to investigate more into his parents' death. He discovers it was actually Joe Chill, whom they assumed was just a thief prior to discovering the original Court of Owls was somehow behind that.

While looking for more information on the Court, no more traces of the organization existed as far as he knew. Leading him to believe any recent findings or revival of the group was just a "fairy tale". (Or at least, with the information he had couldn't prove they existed now.)

Not really a reach, just fills a gap of history during his years as Batman. They are working around the whole Matches Malone and OG Court thing I feel like because they don't wanna make it too complicated for new audiences.

Last edited:
Might bring up the Janus Cosmetics easter egg at the start of Episode 2 (the scene with Duela and the lipstick) to Natalie Abrams. @Pro Bot ;)

And the Wayne Manor sign reads "Est. 1881" - the year Alan Wayne helped build the Gates of Gotham in the comics.

Attachments

• janus.png
    janus.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Might bring up the Janus Cosmetics easter egg at the start of Episode 2 (the scene with Duela and the lipstick) to Natalie Abrams. @Pro Bot ;)

And the Wayne Manor sign reads "Est. 1881" - the year Alan Wayne helped build the Gates of Gotham in the comics.
Speaking of easter eggs, Bruce Wayne's elevator code was 1939, a reference to the year of his first appearance.

I guess that explains where Doom Patrol and Stargirl come into the story.

1. We know there's a crossover.
2. These shows occur in separate universes.
3. "Maybe your friends are out there, just in a different dimension." Potentially Dick and Kori woke up in another universe or something along those lines.

Latest posts

Back