NYCC Ultimate Universe Panel-new UFF creative team revealed, and more...

NRAMA: Ultimate crossover?

JQ: It's coming. All I can tell you is that it contains some of the greatest superhero battles you'll ever see and it's going to have some pretty unexpected twist and turns that will be completely unexpected and change that will have people talking.
Hmmmm. :?

UltimateE said:
And you are whining about the whining.

So what does that make you?
A wino?

"SHOPLIFTING FOREVER!!!" - And if you get that, stop whining!

icemastertron said:
Hmmmm. :?
All I got was "unexpected" and "BS" from that one. Next they'll be telling us that it'll crack the internet in half.

Lynx said:
A 616/UU crossover is the only thing that would make me drop the Ultimate line as a whole. No matter how much I complain about something (Like my arguement about the Shi'ar being aliens with Ice), I'd suck it up and take it. But, if the two universes ever cross, for me, it means two things:

1) I can no longer be a completist. I collect all of the Ultimate Universe and Marvel Zombies because of it's association with the UU. It would be near impossible to do that if the UU crossed over with 616.

2) It means that the UU is an alternate universe, not a reimaging, and it loses, in my eyes, all credibility.

I can live with Ultimate Asgard; not a 616/UU crossover.

I'm totally behind you on this one, man. No matter how bad Millar is at writing, I will be able to stomach it as long as it's not crossing over with 616.

Latest posts

Back