OMG **** MUSTARD! Ketchup Is So Much of the Betterness Forever So Just Accep It, OMG.

Re: OMG **** MUSTARD! Ketchup Is So Much of the Betterness Forever So Just Accep It,

You're welcome.

Now, back on topic. Cheese is the most awesomest thing that has ever or will ever exist. And the food of the same name is pretty ok too.

I like sharp cheddar.

Re: OMG **** MUSTARD! Ketchup Is So Much of the Betterness Forever So Just Accep It,

I like sharp cheddar.

American will always be my favorite, but I am also quite partial to provolone and have developed a growing affinity for Swiss.

American will always be my favorite, but I am also quite partial to provolone and have developed a growing affinity for Swiss.

muenster is good stuff too.

Because something infects another thread doesn't make it great. Doom, Houde and all of those other fools went nuts and took over 6 threads off-topic once, but was it funny to anyone else but themselves? No. So I deleted it. I'm not going to museum that **** because lots of people took part.
No, THAT was funny. You just don't know from funny... but this isn't funny.
I like sharp cheddar.

muenster is good stuff too.
Hooray for cheese.

I think things like this are funnier if you play them absolutely 100% straight. Talking about Museuming it and adding little LOL smilies ruins it. Everyone has to act like nothing matters to them more than the Condiment Wars. Most jokes are better when they're delivered at least with a straight face, if not completely deadpan. And for something like this thread, being deadpan is what makes the joke. Slipping too far into goofiness or talking about how great the thread is is like if you walk up to someone who's in a neutral mood, say hello, start telling a joke, and then burst into giggles and are unable to finish the punchline because you're laughing so hard.

Swiss, American, and provolone are all good. The only thing I use provolone on though are meatball subs at Subway. I use Swiss cheese on pretty much everything that American cheese is supposed to go on, including cheeseburgers which, as previously stated, I rarely eat.

I swear to god....

It's like ****ing Romper Room on here sometimes....

Ketchup owns, Mustard is for losers who eat nachos off their chest whilst playing Halo 2

I think things like this are funnier if you play them absolutely 100% straight. Talking about Museuming it and adding little LOL smilies ruins it. Everyone has to act like nothing matters to them more than the Condiment Wars. Most jokes are better when they're delivered at least with a straight face, if not completely deadpan. And for something like this thread, being deadpan is what makes the joke. Slipping too far into goofiness or talking about how great the thread is is like if you walk up to someone who's in a neutral mood, say hello, start telling a joke, and then burst into giggles and are unable to finish the punchline because you're laughing so hard.

Nailed it on the head.

I don't get it.

Ketchup owns, Mustard is for losers who eat nachos off their chest whilst playing Halo 2

People eat nachos with mustard? Really? Nachos are only good with salsa or nacho cheese. :D

But the "(hehehehehehehe)" was the joke. The whole thing was like a double-joke, because you knew that I was trying to play it straight so I made it slightly inobvious by making the "hehehehes" very small, but making a large number of them to make it obvious. See, the whole joke now is ruined.:sad:

Last edited:

Langsta when you have to explain youre joke it automatically means you failed

Last edited:

Langsta when you have to explain youre joke it automatically means you failed

Yeah....yeah I know....:cry:

:x <--This is my angry Asian face

Last edited:

I tried. I really did.

I hope you're all happy. You've ruined Ultimate Central.

I'm being completely serious.

Last edited:

People eat nachos with mustard? Really? Nachos are only good with salsa or nacho cheese. :D

-.-

Listen to Weird Al's "You're Pitiful" it'll all become clear.

this thread blows. You know how they say, "if you have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all"? I don't really listen to that.

FACT: Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.

Latest posts

Back