Phenomenal Spider-man

Re: Spider-man A new beginning. Saga 2 – Consequences!

Chapter 8

Logan opened up his eyes. He was back in the X-mansion. "How did I get here?" He asked. "Someone brought you in. You're lucky he got to you in time." The nurse smiled at Logan. "Who?" Logan asked. "Magneto." She answered.

"Why would Magneto save me?" Logan asked. "I saved you because I know I have not got long left in this world. The world is changing. When Charles Xavier was killed I knew this is no longer mutants against humans. Now its everyone against the demons that are on the verge of returning to rape this world once more." Magneto told him walking in to the room.

Mary Jane sat at home looking out the window. The rain outside was trickling down the window but she was not looking at that. She was just thinking. Feeling depressed and guilty over what Peter had turned himself in to.

Her mind was thinking back over her and Peter's relationship. If it was not for Peter's Aunt May they never would of met. She was always trying to set Peter up with her but he always refused. When she met him she could tell he thought she was hot. Most men did. She smiled and said "Face it, Tiger , you just hit the jackpot!" That day would go down history for them.

Eventually they married and she became Mary Jane Watson-Parker. It was a beautiful wedding and she looked breath taking in her wedding dress. She had not thought that far back in a while and smiled.

The smile soon faded when she remembered the years of abuse. "It's all my fault." She said with tears now forming in her eyes. She was still in her bathrobe as she was too depressed to dress that morning.

She was mourning. The good man that what Peter would be dead forever. If she had never had an affair with Logan , Peter would not of become Venom. She remembered living through the first Venom nightmare.

She walked back into the bathroom. Looking in the mirror she looked at the wrinkled version of the former beauty queen that stared back at her. The image of her in the mirror started to shift. She saw Peter looking back at her.

"It's all you're fault." Peter told her before the black ooze that was the alien Symbiote covered him. She saw venom roar at her. She fell backwards with shock. It had all been in her mind. She looked back into the mirror.

"You know what you have to do." She told herself. "You've single-handedly destroyed the lives of everyone around you. The world would better off with out you." She told herself crying. She opened up the medicine cabinet.

She pulled out a bottle of pills that Peter had used to stop the pain in his back. "Good bye Peter." She cried popping open the bottle. She put the bottle to her lips before taking in one last thought of Peter. She emptied the bottle in to her mouth with tears in her eyes.

On the news "A young girl was found in an alley this morning. Police say that it looks like she had been digested with some type of acid. Her remains were found wrapped in a cocoon of webbing."

"What! What did that?" Kingpin asked watching the news. "Security cameras near by picked up this image." The news reporter said as the screen showed an image on man-spider. The image was blurred like the photos you see of big foot or other unidentified monsters.

Kingpin heard a noise from behind him. He turned around and no one was there. "Who's there?" Kingpin asked showing fear in his voice. He heard another noise behind him. Something was in there stalking him.

"Kingpin" He heard a voice echo. "Show yourself." Kingpin said. "First lets tell you a story. Once upon a time there was a hero. He was hated by all but he still kept going. He sacrificed a lot to save the people. Then you had shot in the back.

That was the start of a downward spiral that would that would destroy his life. Now he looked up an old friend and the former Spider-man became the current Venom. Who are we? Are we venom or a figment of your imagination? Or maybe be we are just here to torment you like the raven in the old Edgar Allan Poe poem. " With that venom pounced from the ceiling landing just in front of kingpin.

"Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.' " Venom said in a psychotic voice. Pouncing on to kingpin like a lion ripping apart a zebra. Kingpin's screamed could be heard through the Kingdom. Kingpin's men pounded on the door to get in but Venom had already locked the door.

Re: Spider-man A new beginning. Saga 2 – Consequences!

Chapter 9

Logan had left the mansion and went to find Mary Jane. He went to her apartment and knocked on the door. There was no response. Logan sniffed the air. He could smell she was still inside. "Mary Jane!" He said kicking the door open.

He walked in and found her on the floor of the bathroom. "No , I'm not going to loose another woman I love." Logan said lifting her up. He put her in the bath and turned on the shower part. The water ran down her face as he tried to revive her.

"Don't you die on me." Logan said as he breathed in then put his lips to hers. He breathed out in hers and pressed on her chest preforming C.P.R after what seemed to Logan as an eternity he started to break down crying.

He lifted her to his chest. He hugged her tight tears rolling down his face. "I should of got here sooner." Logan spoke holding his love in his arms. He tried again to revive her. Her eyes opened as she let out a breath coming back to life.

"Mary Jane!" Logan Smiled wiping the tears from his eyes. He did not cry often but seeing her like that brought him to tears. He really loved her but deep down inside he knew he would always come second to Peter in her heart.

Inside the subway people were going about their business unaware of what was to come. The train started up like normal. People on the train saw the roof bend like something big was on it. A sharp claw ripped the roof open.

People screamed in fear looking up at the monster looking down at them. It was Man-Spider. "Mommy I'm scared." one of the children onboard said hugging his mother tight. Man-Spider looked down at them.

He bent his legs before roaring covering them in webbing. "FEED" He roared his fangs on his mouth opened up as he spat a green acid on to them. It was breaking their genetic tissue down so they were easier for him to digest.

In S.H.E.I.L.D headquarters DR. Bruce Banner was looking at the readings on his computer. He looked worried by what he saw. He ran to Jessica Vaughn. "We have to evacuate the city." He told her looking panicked.

"Why?" She asked him. His request was a big one to take. "These readings show something big is about to hit this city. The earthquake reader is off the charts." He told her. "How long till it hits?" She asked.
"There is no way of telling. But it will be soon." he told her. The second he finished speaking the headquarters became pitch black. The power was out. The ground started shaking. "It's here!" He told her.

The city was blacked out. The sky turned black. The ground was shaking worse than anyone had seen before. It started to split and buildings started to sink into the ground. People on the streets were in panic.

People were leaving their cars and running. Everyone was screaming. Steam started coming from giant holes in the ground. Lightning was in the sky. It was if the heavens themselves were angry and in chaos.

Meteors starting raining from the sky. They were not like normal meteors but like big balls of fire destroying all in their path. One of the Meteors hit the X-Mansion leaving it nothing but a big pile of rubble. Killing everyone inside.

Mary Jane hugged Wolverine tight as they watched from her apartment. "What's going on?" She asked him. "The end of the world." He responded. It was one giant supernatural event. The fireballs were hitting every superhero headquarters like they were wiping them out.

On the street demons started coming out of the holes. There was thousands they started feeding on the humans that were in the streets. It was like hell was on earth. In the middle of the city a giant fire formed a pentagram.

In the middle of the fiery pentagram stood a giant demon. He was 30ft tall. His skin was red and scaly. On his head was a pair of dark brown horns. He was wearing ripped clothes a white ripped lab coat and blue ripped jeans. His eyes were bright yellow.

It was Akiroz. "AT LAST I'M BACK." He shouted. The demons all looked towards him and started to cheer. Akiroz had a risen and with Peter and Steve now monsters who could him? He looked forward. "LET THE WAR BEGIN." Akiroz roared.

THE END OF SAGA 2

coming next a 3 saga mini "Secret wars: The apocalypse." before Spider-man A new beginning. Saga 3

Last edited:
Secret wars: The apocalypse : Saga 1 : Battle Zone

Secret wars: The apocalypse

Saga 1 : Battle Zone

Chapter 1
It has been one month since Akiroz the city that was New York is now in ruins. The demons have taken over the city and killed every hero that they find. Akiroz did not only have demons on his team but the monsters that are Venom and Man-Spider!

In the city gun shots and explosions can heard through out. The President of America has sent in the troops. Soldiers , Hulk busters and S.H.E.I.L.D. This was a war. Full out assault demons Vs. Mankind.

The rest of the world has not got involved yet as the President ordered New York protected from people coming in. As far as the outside world knew it was Quarantined from a new virus caused by terrorists. Men , Women and Children lost their lives and no one would ever know why. This war was been kept Secret but the fact is the war has not yet begun.

Outside New York Magneto stood in front of a small group he had put together. "Avengers and Mutants we are two different groups but tonight on the brink of destruction we are simply earths last hope. I brought you all here because we must stop Akiroz and his army of evil." Magneto told them.

"We can't win." Said Molecule Man. Molecule Man was a member of the X-men in 2036. He was called Molecule Man as his mutant powers let him change the molecules in body to become solid , liquid or gas.

"I never thought I would say this but Magneto is right. If we don't at least try then we are no better then the demons. There is shame in going out there and getting our asses kicked but there is no honour in not fighting at all. Would Professor Xavier of told us to let them win? No he wouldn't I'll tell you why. He spent his entire life fighting for what he believed was right. We need to do the same." Logan told them.

Captain America Jr. clapped his hands. The rest started to clap as well. "Good Speech Logan." Captain America Jr. told him. "Thanks kid. I just hope when the **** hits the fan that your half as good as your father. You know him and I worked together during world war II. " Logan said looking at him."I know. My father said you were a great solider. That's why it'll be a honour to fight by you're side." Captain America Jr. told him.

"I have been studying Spider-man's blood. It has the same gamma properties as my own. I think if someone gets close enough to him we can use the same serum that keeps The Hulk from getting too out of hand on him. Make him Spider-man again not that Man-Spider. He might even help us." DR. Bruce Banner told them.

"Speaking of the hulk. We will need hulk in this war. Is that ok with you?." Magneto asked Bruce. "But how can we stop him attacking you first?" Bruce asked. "I have a plan that simply put involves pissing you off and pushing you out of plane in to the middle of the battle zone." Magneto told him.

"Then I'm in. I want to help anyway I can." Bruce told them. It had been along time since he had hulked up. He was unsure if hulk would be more powerful since he has been dormant all these years.

"So we drop hulk in the middle. Then team a lead by myself will attack from the north. Team b lead by Captain America Jr. will attack from the south. Team A will be myself. Wolverine , Thor , Molecule Man and The Electric Girl. Team b will be Captain America Jr. Iron man II , King Kinetic , Femme Flame and Gravity Gal." Magneto informed them.

Molecule Man , The Electric Girl , King Kinetic , Femme Flame and Gravity Gal were all that was left of the X-men other than Logan. Each one of them had never been in battle half as good as this one so it would a real challenge for them.

The Electric Girl took that name as her powers let her control Electricity. She could also make electric blasts like lightning and turn herself into pure electricity . King Kinetic could control Kinetic energy and make himself and others faster or slower. Femme Flame had the power to control fire she could also make fire and use it for attacks and turn herself into 100% fire. Gravity Gal gave off a wave that let her go against gravity and fly. She could also make her self unmoveable by making the gravity near her even stronger. Her powers could also be used on others.

"Then lets get this show on the road." Iron Man II told them. "Team b get in the X-Jet. Team A we'll use my helicopter. Dr. Banner you're with us." Magneto told them. As each one headed to towards their jet or helicopter the realisation kicked in that they were not all going to make it out.

Back in the city Akiroz was sat in the middle on a throne. It was made of skulls and bones of the people the demons had slaughtered first. By his throne stood his guards Venom and Man-Spider. "Beautiful is not?" He said to his Guards.

"We love it. The smell , The screams It's perfect." Venom laughed. "FEEEED!" Man-Spider roared. "See that's we like old Stevey boy. His convocations are just riveting." Venom laughed. "Steve see those soldiers over there? Go eat one. And if they run look on the bright side everyone loves fast food" Akiroz smirked.

Man-Spider leaped to wards the troops. Akiroz and Venom looked on laughing. Little did they know that the earths heroes were on their way to fight and take back the city. Of course Akiroz thought they would but never together or do anything as big as use the hulk!

Re: Secret wars: The apocalypse : Saga 1 : Battle Zone

Chapter 2

Akiroz looked up hearing the sound of a helicopter. In the helicopter Magneto injected Bruce with a needle. It was a serum that was designed to cause to rage. "Good luck down there DR. Banner." Magneto said looking at Bruce changing.

Bruce's eyes changed from brown to syellow. His muscle started to increase. His shirts ripped as he increased in mass and height. His skin turned green. He was the Hulk. The transformation shook the helicopter. The door opened. "Hulk you have to go down there. You have to stop the demons." Electric girl told him. Hulk looked down at the carnage below. He jumped out of the helicopter door.

"Don't worry what they throw at us we can handle." Venom told Akiroz. Hulk landed on the floor. The impact cracking the floor below him. The giant 8ft tall green monster looked up. "Ok that changes things." Venom said looking scared.

"You're scared of that green freak?" Akiroz asked Venom. "That is the Hulk." Venom told him. "He is just a green Ant to me." the 30ft Akiroz laughed. "Hulk smash." Hulk said leaping up in the air.

Hulk landed down punching the ground. The demon's near by flew up from the impact. "HE'S RUINING EVERYTHING. MAN-SPIDER KILL HIM." Akiroz shouted. "We'll take care of this." Venom said running at the hulk.

Hulk punched Venom he was in range. Venom was sent across in the air and crashed in to a building. As Venom landed on the floor. "Black bug go bye bye." Hulk said clapping his hands together.

The power of the clap sent sonic like waves through the air. Venom screamed as the alien Symbiote had a weakness to loud noises. The Alien was so bonded with Peter that it felt like Peter's flesh was ripping apart.

Hulk lifted up his hands to clap again. Before he had a chance Hulk was knocked flying. It was Man-Spider. Hulk got to his feet. "Hulk smash bug." "FEEEEEEEEEED!" The two monsters roared at each other.

"Dumbest fight ever." Akiroz laughed. Hulk leaped up upper cutting the 16ft Man-Spider. Man-Spider landed on the floor hard. Man-Spider stood up and webbed hulk. Hulk fell on his back as his feet were wrapped up in spider webs.

Man-Spider swung hulk around the air. He let go and hulk was sent flying into a building. He crashed through it. The building collapsed on top of Hulk. Man-Spider roared in celebration.

"Good job Man-Spider you beat him." Akiroz told him. "No he hasn't. All he has done is piss him off. Hulk gets stronger the more angry you make him." Venom told them. Then they saw he was right as the rubble from the building was pushed up as Hulk got to his feet.

Elsewhere in the city the X-Jet landed. The door landed creating a ramp. Team B stepped walked out the Jet and looked around. They saw thousands and thousands of Demons in the city. Just like something in a horror movie they turned and looked at Team B all at the same time.

"ATTACK." Captain America Jr. said ordering his team out. Femme Flame ran at a group of vampires before stopping. She stood in front them. "Hey there sweeties. Is it getting hot in here?" She said in sexy voice.

"Or is it just YOU." She smirked engulfing them in fire. They screamed as the fire burnt their flesh before turning in to dust. "Eight down Eight billion to go." She giggled. "Good job soldier." Captain America Jr. told her over the communicator.

note now got hero machine 2 so I have more options with pics so they can look slightly better
Chapter 3

A demon ran at Captain America Jr. He threw his shield at it. The red and white symbol of truth , justice , honour and hope flew through the air like a Frisbee. It cut the demon's head clean off. It turned in the air and flew back to the hands of it's owner.

The battle waged on the heroes getting closer and closer to Akiroz. While the heroes got closer Man-Spider and hulk's fight continued. It was primal animalistic fight. Both fighters acting out rage and the desire to defeat the other.

In S.H.E.I.L.D. headquarters. "Our men are dropping like flies out there." One of the workers told Jessica Vaughn. "I know. I have strict instructions by our boss to send out the Androids. This war is not over yet." She told them with an almost sly smile on her face.

She watched on as the Androids S.H.E.I.L.D. had made for emergencies were sent out to the war. Each one of them looked the same they looked human in military uniform. How ever they had targeting systems and Intelligence chips to anticipate their enemies moves.

"What are those?" Iron Man asked seeing them marching at the foes. "They are back up. Trust me S.H.E.I.L.D. wants this war over as much you." Jessica Vaughn told him. This war was getting bigger and bigger by the minute.

On the other side of the city team A was killing demons themselves. The two teams were pushing forward towards. Akiroz noticed how easy the heroes were killing his demons. His face turned to a look of anger.

"They'll ruin everything if this continues. No more games. Come forth Villoikk and Terrock." Akiroz said raising up his hand. "Who are Villoikk and Terrock?" Venom Asked looking up at Akiroz.

"They are my Elite. I only use them if I have no other choice. Villoikk is a creature of unspeakable evil. He lives only to make other's suffer and die. Terrock is a warrior of darkness. His strength is overshadowed only by his ruthless , inhumane , sadistic , bloodthirsty, brutal, core that lives to kill." Akiroz informed venom.

As he spoke a cloud of smoke appeared it started to form a shape. As it became solid they could see it was Villoikk. He was like nothing Venom had seen before. His skin was covered in brown hair. His long brown wings looked bat-like in appearance. Yet his tail looked rat-like. His head had an evil big mouth on it. The eyes looked furious. He had horns growing out of his head.

Terrock burst up through the ground. He looked muscular. His skin was a green. His face was ugly and kind of pig-like. On his shoulders there was black armour with steel spikes sticking out. His hands and lower body shared the same black armour with steel on it just not the spikes. On his right ear was a golden earing. His hair was a Mohawk and coloured red.

"Why have you summoned me my master?" Villoikk asked. "Who cares why. Just tell us who to fight." Terrock responded. "There are two groups of heroes one north one south. Villoikk I want you to go south. Terrock take the north." Akiroz commanded "As you wish master." Villoikk said flying towards the group in the south. "I'll pick my teeth with their bones." Terrock marching towards the north.

"You picked the wrong guy to **** with." King Kinetic laughed as a Demon ran at him, using his mutant powers he made the demon run in slow motion like it was in baywatch! He then ran fast at the demon.

He moved so fast he was merely a blur of light. He pulled back his fist as he ran and punched the demon in the face. He was moving so fast his fist went straight through the demon's head like dropping a coin off a really tall building.

"Going up sugar?" Gravity Gal smiled a sexy smile. She lifted up her hand and the demon running at her lifted up high in the air. "Or maybe you would rather go down on me!" She laughed.

She pulled her hand down and the demon crashed to the floor. Like he had gone from 0 gravity to 1000% earth's gravity. He was crushed on impact. "Ooops. Did I make a demon pancake?" She giggled.

On the other side of the city Team A were fighting strong. Magneto was throwing cars at the demons. "You demon's need to learn something. I am the master of Magnetism. In this city filled with metal I am unbeatable." he boasted as the cars hit the demons.

"Ahhhh." Wolverine screamed as he slashed at demons and stuck his claws in one of their chests. A vampire tried to sneak up on him. He pulled out his claws and quickly stuck them in the vampire's heart. He turned to dust as Wolverine continued his assault on the demons.

This war was just what wolverine needed to get in touch with his former self. He was more ruthless and animalistic in this war and even thou he was not admitting it He was enjoying himself.

Thor had created more lightning. He was flying above the city. "I shall smite the unclean ones." he said making lightning strike demons below. He looked down as the lightning struck. He noticed a big decrease in demons through out the city.

Molecule Man had turned him self solid as a rock and was punching demons as easy and as effectively as punching cream. His hand just punched holes through them. "Hey look a hole in one!" Molecule Man laughed showing off to The Electric Girl

The Electric Girl looked at him. "Please. You want to impress me do something SHOCKING." She said launching lightning out of her hands and blasting a demon. It sent it flying backwards dead.

"Destroy the demons destroy the demons." The Androids spoke firing laser guns at the demons. "Launching cannon" One of them said opening up his chest. He pulled out a small cube that transformed in to a cannon. The cannon was strong and tore up the street where it fired.

The heroes had no idea that the elite demons Villoikk and Terrock were getting closer to them. Captain America Jr. watched the Androids. "Androids will never work. If my father taught me anything it's that human instinct , determination and heart are what win battles not these toy soldiers." he said as he shook his head at the idea of Androids.

Chapter 4

Iron Man II as flying. "This is too easy surely someone has to challenge us." He said. Underneath the armour he was bored. Iron Man II landed back on the ground. He head something approaching from behind.

He turned around quickly firing energy from glove at the demon before him. It was Terrock. "Ohhhhh that tickles. Do it again." Terrock smirked. Terrock pulled back his fist and swung it forward.

The punch was incredibly powerful. It even cracked Iron Man's helmet as it smashed into his face. Iron man II fell to the floor. Terrock lifted him up of the floor and punched him again and again.

Captain America Jr. turned and saw what was happening. He pulled his Shield back to throw it but another demon tackled him to the floor. "You wanted a challenge man of iron. You got one." He said punching him again in the face.

Blood from Iron Man II squirted up Terrock's face. His eyes turned white as he fell to the floor. The punches had been so bad that iron man was brain dead and lying on the floor. Terrock stood above him laughing.

"Noooooo" Captain America Jr. screamed as he got to his feet and threw his shield at Terrock. Terrock caught it in both hands. "Lets see how it feels to know your shield is the reason another shall die." Terrock told him.

He threw Captain America Jr.'s shield. It flew through the air slicing through the neck of King Kinetic. "Rookies need to lean not loose their head over the slightest little thing. Don't you agree Captain?" Terrock smirked.

"You bastard." Captain America Jr. said to Terrock. He pulled up his wrist. "Team I need you need you here now Iron man is down and out and King Kinetic is dead." He told his team via communicator.

Femme Flame and Gravity Gal appeared next to Captain America Jr. "your back up is two little girls." Terrock laughed. "Hey if you can't stand the heat get out of my way." Femme Flame said covering Terrock in fire.

"I came from the fires of hell. Do you really think this will effect me?" He laughed walking at her. "I have a plan Gravity Gal lift him up and keep him there." Captain America Jr. said running to get his Shield.

Gravity Gal waved her arm lifting Terrock of the ground."Femme Flame blast his face." Captain America Jr. ordered. She sent fire to his face as instructed. "What ever your trying will not work." Terrock told them. Captain America Jr. threw his shield up. It had worked like planned. Terrock was unable to move from been lifted in the air. He was distracted from the fire in his face. So Captain America Jr.'s Shield was able to cut his head clean off.

They had done it. Under Captain America Jr.'s leadership they had killed Terrock. They looked at the body of King Kinetic and the fallen Iron man II. They had won that one battle but the war was far from over.

"Damn them they killed my Terrock." Akiroz said looking furious. He was watching Man-Spider vs. Hulk fight. The fact that fight was still going on proved how equally strong and determined to win they were.

Magneto , Wolverine , Thor , Molecule Man and The Electric Girl did not know what happened to team B but they were busy fighting demons themselves. Molecule Man the leader of the new X-men was punching down demons.

"So impressed yet?" He asked The Electric Girl. "I'm not even in the same zip code as impressed but nice try" She told him. "Ok look it's like this. I have feelings for you. I love you." Molecule Man told her.

"See now honesty impresses me." She told him. She walked over to him and smiled. He leaned in to kiss her. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" He screamed as her blood shot on to his face. She collapsed on to him. "What the hell?" He said.

"Well go on give her a kiss." Villoikk laughed. He had stuck his hand through the back of her head just she was about to kiss him. Molecule Man let her fall to the floor and turned to solid form. Villoikk flew up in to the air.

"Can't get me now rock boy." Villoikk laughed. "But you can watch as the others die." He continued flying at Thor. Thor did not see Villoikk coming at him. Villoikk was behind him. "Hello there." Villoikk said to Thor.

Thor Turned around. Villoikk grabbed him by the throat and squeezed as had as possible. Thor gasped his last breath before Villoikk ripped his head off. Thor's headless body fell to the floor below.

Villoikk roared with pleasure. "Two down. Three to….." Villoikk stopped speaking as he saw claws appearing through his chest. Magneto had thrown Wolverine at him like a dart. Villoikk flapped his wings sending wolverine crashing to the floor below.

Villoikk flew down at Magneto. He stuck out his hand and fired a giant energy blast at Magneto. The blast left a giant crater and no sign of Magneto. Every part of Magneto's body had been evaporated by the blast.

Molecule Man punched Villoikk in the back of the head. Villoikk turned around and was punched again. He got up and stuck out his hand to repeat his last attack. Wolverine slashed his throat. Villoikk fell to the floor.

Villoikk was defeated. Molecule Man and Wolverine were the only ones left of team A. This war had taken many lives today and was far from over. Who would survive this blood bath? If anyone did.

Chapter 5

The heroes managed to meet up in the middle. All that remained was Molecule Man , Wolverine , Gravity Gal , Femme Flame and Captain America Jr. "We made it this far." Captain America Jr. "Yes we did. Any Idea what we are going to do?" Molecule Man asked.

"First we need to inject Man-Spider. Spider-man could be a good team player." Gravity Gal said. "Agreed." Captain America Jr. said pulling out the needle. They looked up at the monstrous size of Akiroz. "What about him?" Femme Flame said. "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

"Wolverine! We killed you. YOU'RE DEAD." Venom could not believe what he saw. He thought Wolverine had died when he threw him in the water. Wolverine extended his claws. "Round 2 bub." He said running at Venom.

Venom pounced at Wolverine. Wolverine ducked and sliced Venom's chest with his claw. Venom fell to the floor and rolled. "This time I'm not going easy on you." Wolverine said looking on at the black monster.

"Ok Wolverine has his hands full at the moment. He won't want us getting involved. Femme Flame I need you to blast Man-Spider. Molecule Man distract hulk. Gravity girl increase the gravity for Man-Spider so he can't move. I'll stick him with the needle." Captain America Jr. told them.

"Wait I have to distract Hulk. Am I the only person who see's death in my future?" Molecule Man said nervously. "You can do it. Just have to trust yourself." Captain America Jr. told him placing his hand on his shoulder.

Akiroz looked on. No one knew it but the reason he was so big was to hide the fact he was not at full power. When he reached full power his size would decrease to 7ft tall. He was getting nervous. He did not expect the heroes to of made it this far.

Venom got his feet. He fired webbing at wolverines feet. Wolverine cut him self free with his claws. "Got to do better than that." Wolverine said. Venom fired his webbing at the top of a building and used it to swing himself very fast at Wolverine.

His foot kicked wolverine in face making Wolverine fall to the floor. Venom jumped and landed on top of wolverine. "Now we play." He laughed. He fired webbing sticking wolverines arms to the floor making it impossible for him to use his claws.

Venom punched Wolverine in face again and again. Each punch left a cut that soon faded. Wolverine used his legs to kick venom off him and jump up to his feet ripping the webbing off his arms.

Femme Flame fired a fire ball at the back of Man-Spider's head. He stopped his fight with hulk and ran at her. Molecule Man turned to solid and hit the hulk at the back of his head. Hulk turned and attempted to punch him but Molecule Man turned to gas.

Man-Spider suddenly fell on his chest unable to move. Gravity girl had increased the gravity so much Man-Spider could not even lift his arm. Captain America Jr. ran and stuck a needle in to the back of Man-Spider.

He started roaring in pain. He then started to turn in to his human form. His skin was covered in scars from where the extra limbs came from. Plus were all the hairs and eyes had been. He was left in shattered costume and looked like he had been through hell and back.

Akiroz started to shrink. He was at full power at last. "Now lets see how you deal with me Heroes." He laughed looking at them. They looked at him. Gravity girl started to increase the gravity around him.

Akiroz smirked as he started to use his psychic powers. She stopped using her powers and fell to the floor holding her head in pain. Captain America Jr. threw his shield. Akiroz kicked it so it flew back and hit Captain America Jr. Hard in the face. He was lucky the flat face hit him and not the side while spinning. He was on the floor knocked out.

"Next." Akiroz laughed. Molecule Man turned to solid and hit him hard. Akiroz turned around and Molecule Man turned to gas to escape. Akiroz fired a fireball at the gas creating an explosion. Molecule Man was dead. His body completely burnt up when he was gas.

"Guess that leaves Hulk and little fire girl." he laughed. Femme flame created a wall of fire around herself for protection. Akiroz walked through the fire and picked her up by her hair. She looked on in fear as he got an evil smile on his face.

Hulk pulled him off her. "You try hurting girl. Try hurting hulk." Hulk said punching him in the face. Akiroz flew backwards as he got to his feet his face was bleeding, "Well mr hulk lets see how tough you really are." He said starting to use his psychic powers.

Hulk roared in pain. Akiroz laughed. The androids started to shoot Akiroz. He broke his concentration. Hulk was free. Hulk ran and Punched Akiroz in the face. Akiroz got back up. This will not end like this.

He turned to liquid and slid towards hulk. He slid up hulks leg and entered through his noise. Hulk Started roar and scream but it was no use. Akiroz took over the Hulk's body combing it with his own. He started to transform……

Chapter 6

Akiroz clicked his neck feeling the power flowing through him. His head looked part bear and part ape like. He had Hulk's ripped purple pants. Nand his body was covered in hair but with big green vanes sticking out.

He had an aqua of fire flowing around him. He looked ready to fight. The only people who could fight him was wolverine and he was still fighting Venom , Femme Flame but she was too scared and Spider-man , Captain America Jr and Gravity girl who were all unconscious.

Femme flame looked on. She had to do something She had to stop him. She created a fire ball and threw it at Akiroz. He did not even feel it. Her mouth hung open as she saw that he just ignored her.

This new form was a lot more powerful than the last and so Femme Flame fell to her knees. Tears ran down her face. "We can't win. It's over." She said. She saw countless Androids attacking him and not effecting him.

Wolverine looked on at Venom as they both looked at each other. Wolverines yellow outfit was stained with blood and ripped. Neither of them could effect the other for long. Venom leaped at Wolverine again.

Wolverine ducked and pushed Venom in the air as if throwing him. Venom landed next to Femme Flame. Femme Flame remembered she was told to stay out but had no choice. She needed wolverine.

She set Venom on fire. He screamed as the Symbiote had a weakness to fire. "What are you doing? Stay out of this. Help the team." Wolverine told her. "What team? In case you didn't realise this we are the last ones standing.

The head a loud noise from in the sky. They looked up and saw a S.H.E.I.L.D. ship. "GET THE OTHERS AND GET IN." Jessica Vaughn shouted from the ship as it landed. Wolverine picked up Spider-man and Captain America Jr. Femme Flame picked up Gravity girl.

They ran on to the ship. Akiroz was about to stop them but smirked. "Go run away. You'll be back and I want to test this form out when you are all at 100%." He laughed. It was weird that he said that but his new power had made him cocky.

One week Later at S.H.E.I.L.D headquarters. The heroes had recovered. They had been training since they recovered. Each one of them had new costumes they had made to replace the old ones.

Gravity Gal was wearing gold and Silver armour over her chest and very top of thigh. Her wrists were taped with the same tape boxers and wrestlers use. She kept however her brown leather sandals that strapped up her leg.

Femme Flame was wearing a black leather coat on top of a black girdle. She had lost the gloves and full body suit. Her white boots had been changed however to small version of them. Her look had gone from typical hero to more modern street clothes.

Wolverine had taken his old yellow and blue tights and modified them. He had removed the mask and he had made the gloves fingerless. The top looked more like a ninja. It was done like that to give him more movement in his costume.

Spider-man had created his own costume from scratch. The last one which was destroyed when he became man-spider reminded him too much of Peter. It was an all blue body suit. Over the top he put red Armour which he spray painted a black spider on. He had a red hood joined to the amour and body suit.

The thing about his Armour was it was harder than most armours but as light as silk. It was easy for him to move around it. His gloves were red with web shooters now on the knuckle so the doubled as knuckle dusters.
His boots were red. On the face part of the body he added the white eyes from his old costume. His belt was grey and contained spare web-cartridges. S.H.E.I.L.D let the heroes take some of their gadgets.

Spider-man was the only one to take them up on the offer by taking mini tracers and a tracker he put on his belt buckle to follow the tracers. He was his own Spider-man at last. In between the arms it also had a web designed wings he based of Peter's first costume.

All the new costumes however were upstaged each hero got gooes bumps when Captain America Jr. walked in. He had finally decided to wear his fathers costume. If the world ever needed Captain America it was now and so he wore the red white and blue iconic costume.

"Next time we go out there we will not be saved again. Next time we have to win this thing." Captain America Jr. said holding out his shield. He put his hand on it. "All the men and women who have lost their lives they will be avenged." He continued.

They each put their hand on the shield. Wolverine smiled seeing Captain America Jr. becoming more and more like his father. "I could continue and give countless quotes. I could mention past mistakes but we are one team we are Avengers until this war is over and so all I have to say is…………. Avengers Assemble!" Captain America Jr. told them.

"Avengers Assemble." They all shouted lifting their hands off the shield. It was magical moment. Even thou the threat was so high in that moment thanks to Captain America Jr. they all thought they could win.

The end of Saga 1

Coming next Secret wars: The apocalypse : Saga 2 United They Stand

Secret wars: The apocalypse : Saga 2 : United They Stand.

Saga 2 : United They Stand.

Chapter 1

Captain America Jr. was sat by a communication station. He gripped the Microphone in his hand "Any luck yet?" He asked the S.H.E.I.L.D ground troops. "No yet sir. Don't worry we'll find him." One of them told him.

"Who you looking for?" Spider-man asked standing in the doorway. He did not have his costume on as they were not in uniform. Tomorrow they were attacking so tonight they were relaxing before hand.

"I'm looking for Ben Del Toro." Captain America Jr. told him. "Isn't he the owner of Power Industries?" Spider-man asked. "Yes but he is also my friend and a real hero. He is Iron Man II." Captain America Jr.

Spider-man looked on his face showing anger. "He's the one that killed Trisha." Spider-man said punching the wall in anger. "He had no choice she was a vampire and the orders said kill her." Captain America Jr. said looking at Spider-man.

"Orders or no orders he took her away from me." Spider-man replied walking off. Captain America Jr. could not believe the way Spider-man was acting. He closed his eyes. "I should of done more." He said.

His mind was on what happened. He remembered turning and seeing Terrock beating up Iron Man II. He pulled he shield back to throw it. His hopes were to save his friend. He felt he should of known the demon would of tackled him.

The demon that tackled him was a green lizard like demon. If he had known he was there he could of saved Iron Man. He fought the demon off him but It was too late. In what seemed like an out of body experience he saw Iron Man fall to the floor and himself scream "Noooooooo."

He snapped out of it by a hand placed on his shoulder. "You ok kid?" Wolverine asked. "I was just thinking about something." He replied. "You know it wasn't you fault. Trust me I know the guilt is bad but it'll pass because it was not your fault." Wolverine told him.

"What would you know about it?" Captain America Jr. asked. "I saw every member of the original X-men get killed in one big battle. Not as big as this one but still bad. I felt guilty until the Professor told me it was not my fault." Wolverine told him.

"Come in. Captain come in. We got him we are bringing him in." A ground trooper told them. Captain America Jr. picked up the microphone. "Good work what is his condition?" Captain America Jr. asked wondering if he is alive. His life signs show he is stable but in a comma sir. The suit seems to of saved him." The trooper told them.

Captain America Jr. was in shock. Iron Man II had been brain dead the last he saw or had he? Did it just look that way? One thing was clear thou Iron Man would return. The Avengers needed him during this war to stand a better chance of survival.

"So you have all the powers of a Spider?" Gravity Gal said to Spider-man. "Yeah pretty much." Spider-man replied. "So you are like totally lucky you were not bit by something like a dung beetle." She told him.

Spider-man looked at her with his mouth open. "Thanks you put everything in perspective." Spider-man laughed looking at her. "I try." She laughed walking off to get changed. "I better go get changed too we leave for battle soon." Femme flame said walking off.

They all met back up in the room costumes on. "This is it. All or nothing" Femme Flame said nervous. "It'll be ok." Gravity smiled holding Femme Flames hand. Spider-man saw it and looked at them both a little surprised.

"Avengers Assemble." Captain America Jr. said leading them on to the S.H.E.I.L.D jet. They all marched on to the jet and sat on board quiet. Words were not needed to let each other know that they were all scared.

Re: Spider-man A new beginning. Saga 1 – The rebirth of a legend.

A little bit later than expected, but here are my comments.

First of all, this is a pretty dense piece of writing. You cover a lot of ground in this story (I downloaded a copy to my computer, and it was about 20 typed pages, so it's no lightweight!). And you finished this, which is a pretty major achievement in itself. :D

I like the fact that you acknowledge that heroes age and may become too old to do super-heroic things any more. I think a lot of writers just ignore the whole aging process, and we're supposed to believe that all characters look about the same at 60 as they did in their 20s. Trust me, that's not the case.

The idea that Peter would become a mentor to a younger hero makes sense to me. One of the themes that seems to come up in the Spider-Man stories is that Peter wishes his parents had been around as he grew up. (Not that he doesn't love his aunt, but there's a special bond between parents and children. Or at least, there should be.)

A few things impressed me as being a bit odd in this story. First of all, even though many members of the American public consider politicians to be "crooks", I'm having a hard time picturing the Kingpin being elected as President, especially since he just got out of jail. :shock: I don't think most of us mean "crooks" quite that literally..... (On the other hand, I suppose that if Lex Luthor could be elected President, this might not be as far out as I think it is.)

Also, moving the White House to New York City would be a major undertaking; the building has a lot of history, and frankly it doesn't belong to the President of the United States. (I suspect it belongs to the Federal Government, but don't quote me on that one -- I haven't checked.) I don't think the President would have the authority to move it anywhere, especially New York, where space is at a premium. However, I would suggest that Wilson Fisk could just maintain a home in New York, as George W. Bush maintains a ranch in Texas, and most other presidents have kept family homes while in office. This would work just as well as moving the White House.

I'm not seeing the reasoning behind Mary Jane having an affair with Logan. Does this guy like seriously older women? :sure: Also, the fact that he just walks away after their (apparently) first sexual encounter suggests that he does not love her, despite the fact you say he does. That's the behavior of a man who was playing around at love as a means to get sex, and for no other reason. I don't care what television, movies and novels seem to say, love is much more than just sex.

A few random comments:

He lifted up a panel on the computer and saw a security key set. "Now let's see if I remember how to do this." He said to himself. He pressed in the following combination "08 15 1968" for some reason that was an important sequence of numbers..
And what reason is that? The numbers have never been mentioned before in the story, and we have no idea where he got them. I'm a little confused by this.

Libraries have changed a lot since our time of dusty books. Now you have a booths that you sit in you tell the computer what you want to read (E.g "Lord of the rings") and the computer shows you a picture. You say if it is correct and then book is beamed in to your mind. Entire books enjoyed in the space of a minute.
Well, naturally I picked up on this right away. :lol: Can't say I'm wild about this idea -- it ruins all the fun of spending hours savoring the words! On the other hand, it's an interesting idea of the future of information technology. It reminds me of Professor Wogglebug in one of the Oz books, who invents a pill that conveys all the knowledge of a college class in one swallow, and is highly prized by athletes, who don't want to waste their time sitting in classrooms....

I'm curious as to why the Kingpin would want to recreate the Hulk? The Hulk seems to be uncontrollable and the cause of great deal of property damage. Fisk seems more like a manipulator than someone who just unleashes a monster on his enemies.

A lot of the issues I have could probably be solved in the next version of the story if you ever decide to edit it. One suggestion I have is that if you have difficulty with spelling and other aspects of writing, it might be a good idea to find what's called a beta reader -- a person who reads your story and catches all of those spelling and grammar errors, and who can often see plot holes and other problems.

Still, this story hangs together pretty well, Steve makes an interesting change from Peter as Spider-Man, and, as I said, you finished this segment of the story, which puts you ahead of a lot of other authors.

Nice job!

Re: Spider-man A new beginning. Saga 1 – The rebirth of a legend.

Thanks for comments.

Yeah the number thing he had not hear before i was putting it in there for the idea like lucas has 1138 in all his star wars movies i thought i would drop 08 15 1968 in there as little heads up to first spidey comic. Nothing more

Wolverine walking away after sex was ment to show he's realising hes getting very close and is conflicted on that.

the president thing :oops: i did not know the white house was not owned by president and you mentioned lex becoming president in superman thats where i got the idea :lol:

Re: Secret wars: The apocalypse : Saga 2 : United They Stand.

Chapter 2

The jet soared through the air It was heading to the battle field. As they looked at the ruined city below they had tears in their eyes. Not even the kingdom was intact. Down below there was a sea of war. Android verse demon.

The jet landed. Akiroz watched it land with a smile on his face. "It's about time." He laughed to himself. Venom was standing next to him. "Wolverine is ours." Venom told him. "That's fine just let me kill the rest." He laughed in reply to venom.

The jet opened up and the heroes stepped off. The Avengers as they called themselves. "Wolverine!" Venom said walking towards him. Spider-man stepped in front of Wolverine. "No Peter." Spider-man said.

"Out of our way Steve or be destroyed." Venom told him. "I'm not going to fight you Peter. I believe there is good inside you. But just because I won't fight you does not mean I'll let you hurt anyone." Spider-man said.

Venom leaped at Spider-man. Spider-man jumped back. "Peter please fight the suit. You helped me become Spider-man I won't watch as you go down the path to darkness." Spider-man told him.

Wolverine ran at Akiroz and tried to stick his claws in him. It failed. The claws would not penetrate Akiroz shell like skin. Akiroz slapped Wolverine. Wolverine went flying. Femme Flame sent fireball at Akiroz. It did not even remotely effect him.

Akiroz lifted up his arms and laughed as a portal started to slowly open behind him. "When this portal reaches full size earth will be sent to the demon dimension we were banished too and all you heroes will of failed." Akiroz told them. Captain America Jr. Threw his shield at Akiroz. Again Akiroz caught it.

"You never learn do you?" Akiroz laughed. "Actually I do." Captain America Jr. smiled throwing a grenade in to Akiroz's laughing mouth. "A grenade? You think that will work?" Akiroz said looking at him.

"You are right a normal grenade would not work. However….." Captain America Jr.said as Akiroz started to get weaker. His size was decreasing. "How is this possible?" He asked. Not able to believe what was happening.

"Simple really. You took over hulks body. In doing so you made your self weaker to gain the added strength of hulk. What you did not count on is that we have something to turn hulk back to plain old Dr. Banner. That's what was in that grenade." Captain America Jr. explained.

Gravity girl increased the gravity around Venom. "Remember what you told me. What your Uncle told you. With great power there must also come great responsibility." Spider-man told Peter.

Peter's mind started to remember his Uncle Ben. Peter was remembering the time his Uncle Ben sat him down after a fight in school which of course the then Not-so-amazing Peter lost , Badly.

"Why were you fighting?" His Uncle asked him. "He was making fun of the fact I don't have a mother or father." Peter told him. "There just words Peter. If you continue fighting and reacting like this every time someone upsets you then you are going to grow up to be some kind of thug." He told him.

The alien Symbiote peeled back from Peter's face. He was crying underneath and screaming in pain trying to fight the suit. "You can beat this thing." Spider-man told him. Peter was trying his best to fight it off.

Akiroz separated from Dr. Banner. He was back in his original form. He threw the shield back at Captain America Jr. He dodged it and ran at Akiroz punching him in the face. "I may not be as strong but I can still beat you." Akiroz laughed unphased by the punch.

Behind them the portal was growing bigger and bigger in size. In a secret base high above the world Norman Osborn looked on. "That portal is getting bigger." He said. "Yes and the heroes will stop it. It's what they do. Then we make our move partner." A deep voice said from behind him.

"Your right Victor." he said. Norman was dressed in his green goblin costume. "Who ever would of thought they would see Doctor Doom and The original green Goblin working together." He continued. "Indeed we have formed quiet the team." Doctor Doom laughed.

Chapter 3

Akiroz swung a punch at Captain America Jr. . Captain America Jr. ducked and rolled under the punch. He picked his Shield up off the floor. He put it on his wrist and back handed Akiroz in the face when he turned around.

The shield hit Akiroz in the face. It sent him staggering backwards. Femme Flame sent a fireball flying at the ground near Akiroz. It heated up the tar and made it melt. Akiroz was stuck. Captain America Jr. threw his shield at Akiroz.

Akiroz caught the Shield just like Captain America Jr. knew he would. Captain America Jr. bent his legs and jumped up delivering a flying kick to the Shield. It knocked it in to his face. Akiroz was bleeding from his nose and mouth.

The symbiote separated from Peter. Spider-man tried to web the symbiote but it slithered in to a crack in the floor escaping. Peter stood up. Some good had come from it. Peter was healead once more but powerless.

Spider-man gave Peter a hug. "Good to have you back." Spider-man told him. "Thank you for everything." Peter said. Gravity Gal watched on getting teary with emotion seeing this scene. In this moment it was like Peter was finally admitting that he was not the amazing Spider-man anymore. He was admitting that there is a new Spider-man. , The Phenomenal spider-man. At last the torch was passed.

Akiroz broke free. He jumped up and landed down hard. The ground shook from the impact. He grabbed Captain America Jr. and laughed. "Now you die." He spoke about to snap Captain America Jr.'s neck.

He was blasted in the face hard by an energy blast. The blast made him drop Captain America Jr. and going flying backwards. The heroes all turned around to see a Iron Man II. "What are you all looking at? Expecting someone else?" Iron Man II asked sarcastically.

He had new armour on. Still red and gold but it looked more impressive than before. His armour has new weapons. It was mixture of old armour and S.H.E.I.L.D upgrades. He landed on the floor and looked around.

"A lot has changed since I was gone. Nice suit." He said to Captain America Jr. "Thanks it was my dads." He responded. Akiroz started standing up. "This guy won't stay down." Wolverine said looking on.

"Peter get in the jet." Spider-man told him. Peter ran to the jet. Spider-man webbed Akiroz in the face. Akiroz started roaring as he was blinded. Wolverine ran and slashed his chest. Iron man II flew at Akiroz punching him in the face.

Gravity gal increased the gravity to keep him still. Captain America Jr. threw his shield at Akiroz. Femme Flame covered the shield in fire as it was in the air. It cut Akiroz in half. The portal automatically closed the second Akiroz was killed.

The war was over they had stopped the apocalypse. The heroes stood together. It had been a hard fought battle but it was over. "It's finally over." Gravity gal smiled. "About time." Wolverine said.

In a secret base high above the world. "Do it." Doctor Doom said. Norman Osborn pressed a big red button on his console. "Emergency mode activated. Activating program 1 9 8 4. " the computer told him. The two laughed as their plan was coming together.

The Androids all turned to look at the heroes. "Target spotted. Threat considered highly dangerous. Destroy the threat." The androids said pulling there guns on the heroes. "Ok I don't need my spider-sense to tell me this is bad." Spider-man said.

Chapter 4

The guns made clicking noises. "We better get out of here fast." Femme Flame said. "They ran towards the jet. Peter Parker was hiding behind a rock. "Peter why didn't you go inside?" Spider-man asked.

"I did but the androids kicked me out. I contacted S.H.E.I.L.D. From what they said this time S.H.E.I.L.D was brought back to do the new bosses dirty work." He explained. "So much for the war been over. Now it's us against S.H.E.I.L.D." Gravity Gal said.

"Those bastards. My father died in battle with the avengers working for S.H.E.I.L.D. they are destroying the name of S.H.E.I.L.D. of the avengers and of my father." Captain America Jr. said. "Your father has a statue of him in Washington. Everyone knows he is the very symbol of truth , of justice , of America. No one can take that away not even some walking toasters." Iron said.

"Walking toasters? That's kind of like the pot calling the kettle black isn't it?" Spider-man said. "When you trained the new guy did you have to teach him your way of making inappropriate timing for corny jokes?" Wolverine asked Peter.

"Hey he learned that on his own." Peter laughed. The androids started marching towards them. "We need to form a strategy." Dr. Banner told them. "Agreed but where can we go?" Captain America Jr. Asked.

"I know a place." Spider-man said opening up a manhole cover. "Down here." He told them jumping down in to the sewer. "I had to where sandals didn't I." gravity Gal said looking down the hole.

"You think you have it bad I'm wearing white boots. You know sewers are going to stain them." Femme Flame said. "We are going to be killed if we don't hurry up and you girls are worried about your shoes!" Iron Man II said.

"You know women." Wolverine said jumping down the sewer. They all soon followed one by one. Spider-man was leading them through the tunnels. They had no idea where he was taking them but they trusted him.

He lead them inside what looked like a base. The walls were golden had weird symbols on them. It had computers all over the place each with it's own purpose. It had it's own library each one was filled with digital books that beamed in to the mind.

"Wow nice place." said Gravity girl. "Thanks but it's not mine it belonged to Trisha. You remember who she is don't you tin can?" Spider-man said to Iron Man II. Iron Man II was the one who killed Trisha and Spider-man was never going to forgive him for it.

"Enough. I did what I had to." Iron Man II said in his almost robotic voice. "Yeah one day remind me to do what I have to." Spider-man said looking at Iron Man II. "Knock it off you two. We have to stay united if we want to stand a chance of beating those Androids." Captain America Jr. told them.

Dr. banner walked over to the main computer in the room. "Peter you're a fellow science lover maybe you could help me." Dr. Banner said. Peter smiled. "Sure I've not done any science for years. But I did read your book on the effects of gamma on life forms." Peter told him.

"Did you enjoy it?" Dr. Banner asked. "Yeah it was as detailed and as personal as the book Reed Richards did on cosmic rays." Peter told him. "Yeah Reed Richards was a great scientist. It's a shame that he died with the rest of the Fantastic Four." Dr. Banner told him.

"What's the plan?" Peter asked. "Well I believe the Androids are operated on a frequency that if we trace it can lead us to the man in charge and give us the means to shut them down." He explained. "Good plan except we also have to take out the S.H.E.I.L.D. headquarters." Captain America Jr. Told them

"Captain America Jr. , Iron Man II and Gravity Gal will deal with S.H.E.I.L.D base. Wolverine , Spider-man and Femme Flame you will travel to secret base with the boss in charge." Dr. Banner told them.

"Why those teams?" Peter asked. "Captain America Jr. and Iron Man II know their way around S.H.E.I.L.D enough to really help. Gravity Gal's powers are only good on the ground. I believe the secret base in space it is the only logical way they could control them. From a satellite type space station. The others I picked them as they were left and it splits team equally." Dr. Banner explained.

"Where are those blasted super-freaks." asked. "Sorry sir we can not find them anywhere." Jessica Vaughn told him by holographic communicator. "Find them and spread the word. Any mutant or superhero is now an is now an enemy of S.H.E.I.L.D. We are ultimate power." Norman Osborn told her.

Words. The dictionary defines them as A sound or a combination of sounds, or its representation in writing or printing, that symbolizes and communicates a meaning and may consist of a single morpheme or of a combination of morphemes. But words can be much more than that.

The words Norman Osborn said were responsible for an evil the likes of which is too graphic to explain. Those words were responsible for Androids breaking in to homes of registered mutants. People had to watch as family members were shot and killed in their own homes.

The war had spread out of the city and all across the world. The war was worse now than when it was demons. The androids marched through the streets all the while Doctor Doom and Norman Osborn watching on.

"We have to find them." Norman Osborn said. "We will. Are you forgetting that they will want to stop us. They will come try their heroics and die. We rule this world. "Doctor Doom laughed. They were safe above the earth as chaos ruled the streets. People scared out of their minds. Kids hiding under their beds. The only chance earth had was the heroes who had been driven underground.

"I can't watch anymore." Femme Flame said walking away from the TV. Captain America Jr. Held out his arms to hug her in friendship. She broke down in his arms crying. "We have to stop this." She said to him. "We will." He told her.

They all looked on at the TV. Every channel had the same thing on it. Androids killing anyone who got in their way or could pose a threat to Dr. Doom and The Green Goblin. They all felt sick watching it but there was nothing they could do until they traced the signal. Would there even be anyone left to save when they did trace the signal?

coming next the final saga of the mini series Secret wars: The apocalypse.

Secret wars: The apocalypse : The War ends.

Last edited:
Secret wars: The apocalypse : Saga 3: The War ends.

Note : Only reason Secret wars are short compaired to Spider-man series = secret wars is a mini i'm doing then Spider-man saga 3 will be done.

so enjoy the last part of the secret wars......

Saga 3: The War ends.

Chapter 1

"We have the location." Dr. Banner told them looking at the computer. The computer had traced the signal and pin pointed the location of the secret base in space. It started to bleep and make noises as displayed the location on the holographic display.

"How are we supposed to get to space?" Femme Flame asked looking at the hologram in the middle. The hologram was blue. Even thou it was see through it had an almost solid blue look to it as it displayed the image.

"The S.H.E.I.L.D. base has a ship in it. We can steal it and use that to get to the base." Iron Man II told them. "They also have explosives that if we place around both bases and detonate should destroy them and win this war."He continued all the while speaking with an almost robotic voice.

"Can one of you operate a ship?" Dr. Banner asked looking at them. They all started to shake their heads to show they couldn't. "I can. There's not a vehicle around I can't …… acquire. And drive." Spider-man said.

Under his mask he gave a knowing smile. After all he was Steve Smith one of best criminal around before he became the Phenomenal spider-man. Ironically been a criminal lead him down the path to his destiny.

"Good luck." Peter told them as they walked out their base. He looked at Dr. Banner. "Don't you think they could use hulk?" He asked. "No. When I turn in to Hulk now days in the condition I'm in. I feel it. I feel my skin stretch. My muscles increase. It hurts. It never use to but I'm not the young Bruce Banner anymore. Of course you know what I mean or they would have old school Spider-man on their team." Dr. Banner replied.

"We have to be careful going to the surface. If they spot us they could find out base. Dr. Banner and Peter would be killed." Spider-man told them as he slowly lifted up the man hole cover and popped his head out.

His heart was beating fast as he looked around. There was no one there. "Ok go , go , go." Spider-man said as got to the surface. They all got to the surface. "Ok team we are approximately 100 miles from the S.H.E.I.L.D. headquarters. When we get inside we'll take you to the ship." Captain America Jr. told them.

Slowly they made their way through the abandoned city ruins. They were been watched by a small camera. The camera was a small ball shape that floated in the air. It was following the team of heroes. The image it recorded was sent straight up to the space station.

"Excellent they finally appear." Norman Osborn grinned watching the monitor displaying the live feed of the camera. "I must say I am fascinated. What will they try?" Doctor Doom said looking at the screen.

"What ever they are planning it won't work. Even if that is not the Spider-man that gave me trouble , killing him will be just as rewarding." Norman Osborn told him looking at the screen with an evil smile under his green mask.

The group head a Marching towards them. The androids were coming. They were surrounded by androids. The androids clicked their blaster rifles getting ready to fire at the heroes. They looked wondering what to do.

Spider-man fired webbing on to the guns of some androids and pulled some towards him. "Here everyone take one." He said passing a blaster rifle to each one of his teammates. "We might need theses." He told them.

Wolverine jumped and landed in the middle of the androids slashing anything that moved. The androids were been sliced with easy from the Adamantium claws of the veteran superhero. He was determined that if he was going down , he was going down fighting.

Captain America Jr. threw his shield at the androids. It hit an android's head destroying it and went through the next android's and the one after that. By the time the shield returned to Captain America Jr. it had left a pile a of destroyed Androids.

Femme Flame send a huge blast of fire at some Androids melting them. The androids were a pool of liquid metal. She put a lot of energy behind that fire and felt drained but she was continuing to prove that she deserved her place in the Avengers.

Gravity Gal decreased the gravity around some Androids making them float in the air. "PULL." Iron man II joked as he blasted each android that was floating in the air. "Nice blasting you must have a really powerful ……. Blaster." Gravity gal said looking at Iron Man II's crotch area and winking.

The continued on. The walk was long and hard but at long last they had made it. The earthquake had sunk part of the S.H.E.I.L.D. headquarters. They saw the window had been destroyed. They jumped through the window.

Inside looked abandoned but the level they were on was just a cover. It was a dry cleaners with S.H.E.I.L.D. operating in secret from the basement. It was a perfect cover. Only people who had been inside knew where it was.

"When go to the next level expect trouble. I can smell these things. It's like a six sense." Wolverine said. "Actually that would be one of the five." Spider-man told him. Wolverine turned and looked at Spider-man. It was clear wolverine did not find his comment to be very clever

Re: Secret wars: The apocalypse : Saga 3: The War ends.

Chapter 2.

They had made it a locked door. "Ok any one got the code to get in?" Gravity Gal asked. "I have. Step back and let me open it." Iron Man II told them. They stepped back looking at him. Iron Man II lifted up his hand and fired a huge energy blast at the door.

The door collapsed and the surrounding wall had a big hole in it too. "What the hell do you call that?" Captain America Jr. said as he was trying to keep their presence there secret. "I call it the ultimate lock-pick." Iron Man II laughed. Captain America Jr. lead them down the main hall of the corridor behind where the door use to be. An alarm was playing with red flashing lights. Soon S.H.E.I.L.D. would come for them.

"Ok see that hanger over there?" Captain America Jr. said pointing to a hanger across a big room where the corridor ended. "Go to it. We'll cover you till you take off." he continued. Spider-man , Wolverine and Femme Flame ran to the Hanger.

"Stop right there." Some androids said walking in to the big room. They fired their guns at the heroes running to the hanger. Captain America Jr. ran and blocked the shots with his shield. Gravity Gal decreased the gravity around them lifting them in to the air.

"This double team move works." Iron Man II laughed blasting the Androids. "Well what can I say we are great together." Gravity Gal smiled at him. Femme Flame opened the door to the hanger. The big steel doors were flung open when she pressed the button.

They looked at the ship. It was about the size of a plane. It had no wings and was all round with rockets underneath and at the back. "Wow it's a modified Delta Mega Voyager V51207. I've not seen one of these babies since I was little. This is the same type of ship that made the Shi'ar Galaxy in one month with out using a hyperspace warp." Spider-man told them.

"Wow kid you know your ships." Wolverine said. "Yeah it was the only thing my father taught me. He was a pilot until his accident." Spider-man told him. "Accident?" Femme Flame asked. "Yeah. He crashed a ship due to the fact he was drunk. After that he lost his job. I had to resort to stealing in order to eat. Can we drop it." Spider-man said.

He got in to the pilot's chair of the ship. Femme Flame and Wolverine followed him inside. "Ok ready?" Spider-man said pulling down a panel under the controls. He was hot-wiring the ship. He flipped the switch starting the engine up. "Just like stealing a bike. " Spider-man laughed.

He remembered the last time he stole anything his friend Bill was killed by kingpin. "This ones for you Bill." He said as the ship roared and raised up out of the base. It blasted off towards the space station.

"They forgot to get the explosives first." Gravity Gal said. They others looked at her. "The Delta Mega Voyager V51207 is a S.H.E.I.L.D. ship. It has Explosives on board and other weapons." Iron Man II told her.

"We have to get our explosives thou." Captain America Jr. told them leading the way. The team was officially split in two. Ground and air. This was going to be a tough war and they all knew it. They were entering the lions den!

Chapter 3

The ship was flying on it's way to the base. "Mr Osborn there is a small ship on it's way here." One the workers aboard the space station said looking at his radar. "No this can't be. Send out a fleet of S.H.E.I.L.D. destroyers." Norman Osborn responded.

S.H.E.I.L.D. destroyers were spaceships built for war. They flew out of the Space station and headed for the Delta Mega Voyager V51207. "Spider-man we have incoming ships on our radar." Femme Flame told him.

"Wolverine you take the weapons. Femme Flame get the shields on this ship up. I'll pilot us to the Space station. Wolverine got behind the turret. Femme Flame was routing the power in the ship to make sure weapons worked but so did the shields.

The S.H.E.I.L.D. destroyers were shaped like a falcon. The S.H.E.I.L.D. destroyers made it to the ship. One of them flew over head. Wolverine span the turret around until he faced the ship firing energy blasts out of the turret.

The blasts hit the S.H.E.I.L.D. destroyer. The S.H.E.I.L.D. destroyer span around in the air before exploding. "Nice shooting Wolverine." Spider-man told him. "I was firing turrets like this during the second world war. That was years before your parents were even born." He replied.

Their ship shook as the got blasted by another ship. Another blast hit. "Don't worry the shield will hold." Femme Flame told them. She was soon proven wrong when a S.H.E.I.L.D. destroyer fired a plasma torpedo at them

Plasma torpedo are torpedoes look like balls of fire. The balls are filled with ionized gas. When one hits something it triggers the detonator and energy explodes the balls. The explosions are very powerful and can only be used in the vacuum of space. If used on earth the oxygen actually stops the blasts from been as powerful.

The shield was over powered. All the lights on the ship were out. The ship was damaged badly. "Brace yourselves we are going to crash on to the space station." Spider-man told them. He pulled the control stick up as much it would go.

The ship lifted up just enough to enter the main passageway of the space station. It landed inside scraping the floor as it slid across the floor. Parts of the ships were spread across the floor.

The ship finally came to stop. Inside the ship the heroes remained still. Femme Flame had a cut running across her head. Wolverine was the first to come to. He dragged the others out of the ship,

Chapter 4

Captain America Jr. had guided his teammates to the explosives they needed to destroy the S.H.E.I.L.D. headquarters. On the way they had fought past Androids and S.H.E.I.L.D. agents alike.

"Ok I've got them." Iron Mann II as he lifted up the explosives. "Ok now we just got to plant them." Captain America Jr. told them. "Easier said than done, " A voice said over their communicator.

The voice was Dr. Banner. "Why do you say that?" Femme Flame asked. "Me and Mr Parker were looking over the reading we got from the S.H.E.I.L.D. base. Underneath is a modified version of the old Sentinels.

We believe it has been changed to no longer attack just mutants but instead will attack any person that S.H.E.I.L.D. wants. On the plus there is just one. But the modified weapons and armour will make it a tough foe. Even more than one of old ones would have been." Dr. Banner told them.

"A Sentinel? The Professor told me about them. They have been illegal for over a decade." Femme Flame told them showing her fear in her voice. "The new S.H.E.I.L.D. does not care about right or wrong. Or even what is legal and what is not." Iron Man II told her.

She looked at him and sighed. "So we just have to go down a level , defeat a Sentinel , plant the bombs and run like hell. Oh yeah this going to end well." She said sarcastically. Iron Man II looked at her. "We'll make it." He reassured her.

They made their way down the corridor towards the stairs. The hairs on the back of their neck stuck up as they stepped off the last step this was it. This was out of the frying pan and into the fire.

At the bottom was a big steel locked door. It was locked by an electrical password. "Time for the ultimate lock-pick." Iron Man II Said firing an energy blast from his suit at the door. The dool was destroyed.

"STOP RIGHT THERE." An android said as more androids marched towards them. "Up we go." Gravity Gal laughed raising them off the ground. Captain America Jr. Threw his shield at them destroying each one it hit.

"Sentinel Activated." A computer voice said. The three heroes looked around. Suddenly a giant energy blast hit Gravity Gal. When the smoke from the explosion cleared they saw Gravity Gal standing there her clothes shattered and her skin and hair burnt.

She fell to the floor landing face down. "NOOOOOOOOOOOO." Iron man II screamed. She was dead. Just another victim of the war but also the first hero not killed by Akiroz but instead killed by S.H.E.I.L.D.

Chapter 5

Up on the space station the three heroes were fighting off androids. Wolverine was slashing them in half. Femme Flame was melting them. Spider-man Using his webbing was pulling them towards him and hitting them hard till they broke.

"I see the control room" Spider-man told them. Running towards the main room on the station. "Wait Rookie." Peter told him over the communicator but it was too late Spider-man ran into the main room.

Wolverine and Femme Flame turned hearing an explosion. Spider-man was sent flying out of the main room by a pumpkin bomb. The Green Goblin and Doctor Doom walked out laughing. Wolverine looked like he had seen a ghost.

"Bruce , Peter you will not believe this. It's Doom and the Green goblin from back in the day." Wolverine said over the communicator. "That's Impossible." Dr. Banner replied. "Listen bub I'm looking at them with my own two eyes." Wolverine responded.

Back in the S.H.E.I.L.D. headquarters the Sentinel launched a punch at Iron Man II. He moved out the way and blasted the Sentinel's face. "It..It…It didn't even scratch him!." Iron Man II said looking on in horror.

Captain America Jr. Threw his shield. It bounced off the sentinel. "This is bad." Captain America shockingly said. The Sentinel punched Iron Man II into the ground. Captain America Jr. tried to distract the sentinel.

The Sentinel ignored him. Iron Man II was going to die unless Captain America Jr. could do something. He thought of an Idea. He picked up his Shield and threw it at the sentinel's eyes. It smashed the glass in the eyes and blinded the Sentinel.

Iron Man II got to his feet. "This is for Gravity Gal." Iron Man II said pulling out the explosives and stuck it to the Sentinel's leg. "Ok I know this is a given but RUN." Captain America Jr. Said. "Why run when we can fly." Iron Man II said grabbing him.

The explosive detonated. The blast followed behind Captain America Jr. and Iron Man II as he used his jet pack to fly up crashing through the ceilings. They escaped and had done it. The S.H.E.I.L.D. headquarters blew up with the sentinel.

On the space station Femme Flame blasted Doctor with fireball after fireball. Wolverine pounced on to The green goblin. Spider-man got up and picked up his explosives. He ran into the main room.

He planted it on to controls. "RUN NOW!" Spiderman running to an abandoned ship. Wolverine slashed the Green Goblin's face and turned to run to the ship. Femme Flame put up a wall of fire as hot as the sun in between the heroes and the villains.

"Hurry up." Spider-man told her. "NO. I can't if I move the wall of fire will fade and those two will stop us all from getting away." She said. "Go with out me." She told Spider-man. "Goodbye." Spider-man said as he reluctantly took off.

The explosives detonated but were not as powerful as the ones that destroyed the S.H.E.I.L.D. headquarters it just destroyed all the controls. The space station was sent sinking towards the earth. It was covered in fire as it entered earth's atmosphere.

The next day the Space Station was found in the sea. Femme Flame was dead. But Doctor Doom and the green goblin were no were to be found. The president decided to start a new S.H.E.I.L.D. but this time he put Captain America Jr. in charge.

Captain America Jr. founded a new group he called "The Radicals." The group was made up of himself , Iron man II , Wolverine and The Hulk. Spider-man was offered a spot on the team but decided he would rather continue his training with Peter.

New York was going to re-built. The man who put most of the money and designs in to the rebuilding was a man named Arthur Addams. He was a business man and saw this a huge opportunity.

THE END OF THE SECRET WARS.

sorry for how much this one sucks but I lost intrest in the secret wars as I really wanted to get back to spider-man so really rushed this saga. But hopefully Phenomenal Spider-man : saga 3 : Goblinstock will be better.

Phenomenal Spider-man. Saga 3 – GoblinStock

Phenomenal Spider-man.

Saga 3 – GoblinStock

Chapter 1

6 months have passed since the secret wars ended. A lot has changed. New York has been rebuilt into a new city. The city it's self is still huge. The building are more round shaped unlike the previous squared look on most buildings.

Everything a city needs is back. Churches , schools , hospitals and more. The new city even had the first flying train. (like a normal train but flies like a car.) Everyone has returned to the city and their new homes.

Peter and Mary Jane Watson-Parker have decided to try again to make their marriage work. They know it will be hard work but it would be worth it. As for Mary Jane she has given birth to baby boy that they named Ben Parker after Peter's Uncle Ben.

Peter feels weird around the baby. He looks in to the eyes of the baby and instantly loves it but he always a feeling that as much as he wants it to be his that the baby is the son of Wolverine. He wants to tell Mary Jane but if he does it might make things between them worse.

As for our hero Steve Smith. He has decided to go back to collage. He signed up to become a doctor. The secret wars was a real eye opener for him. As man-spider he saw the darkness in himself.

Seeing Peter as Venom he saw that even the greatest hero can be consumed by evil. He knew that before he put on the red and blue tights he was a criminal. He stole from people with out thinking and had even take a few lives. But now things were going to change.

He could of lived at the Arthur Addams institute (best collage in new york.) but he chose to , move back in with the Parkers. He still had his job at the Daily Bugle taking photos of his alter ego. And contributed all of his cash to Peter and Mary Jane to help out.

He moved back in for three reasons. First he knew money was tight for them and with the baby they would need more money. Second was to learn more from his mentor , friend and father figure Peter. Third was The Green Goblin reminded Steve that Peter was just an old man now with no powers left. He had enemies and Steve wanted to make sure the Parker family was safe.

This saga starts with Steve in first class it was English. Having no grades in high school he took some classes like English. "Today class we are learning about the classic story A Midsummer Night's Dream." The teacher told them.

"We all know it is a Shakespeare comedy and the story but we want to discuss the themes and sub-plot." The teacher continued. She looked around "Who can name a theme with-in this story" she asked.
Steve raised his hand. She pointed at him for his response "It's about how reality can be an illusion. Things are not always they seem. Kind of like the theme running through that old film The Matrix." He responded.

"The Matrix? I don't think I have heard of that one." She said looking at Steve. "Seriously? It's a classic but then again I guess I'm just a sucker for classics. My room mate showed me it on his DVD player." Steve responded.

"A DVD player? Now that is classic." The teacher laughed. "Errr what's a DVD?" A girl asked from behind Steve. "It's basically a round piece of metal that when put in the right machine displays a film on a screen." Steve told her.

"That's lame. Why use that when you can have films sent straight into your brain." She laughed at the thought having to watch a film on a screen. After all screens were used only for the news and commination.

Back at the Parker's house Peter was alone with baby Ben. He was changing the diaper. "I wish I had my web shooters this would be so much easier. At least it can't get worse." Peter said to himself.

With those words a stream of baby pee squirted him in the face. "It's official you are wolverine's son." Peter said as he wiped his face. Peter was actually good at changing diapers , feeding , burping and other baby needs.

When he had changed the diaper he put the baby back in his play pen. Peter smiled seeing the baby. He used his communicator on his wrist to phone Mary Jane's communicator "Hello tiger." She answered seeing it was peter on the caller I. D.

"I just thought I would phone you to say hi." He said lovingly. "Thank you. I'm still nervous." She told him. "Yeah last days can be emotional." He told her. "Yeah I'm just upset they are making me retire just because of my age. We were lucky that Ben was born. It's like every day something reminds me that we are old Peter." She said.

"Yeah we may be old but we have a son and each other this is the best time of our lives." He told her. The talked for an hour back and forth. All the time Peter looking after Ben never taking his eyes off him. "Peter before I go I spoke to the doctor today and I can tell you wanted to know so I've arranged a dna test." She told him. "Thank you. And I love you." He told her.

Later that day. Steve was about to walk home when he spotted the girl from his class. She walked over to him. "Hey there Steve right? I'm Kat." She told him. "Hi." Steve said as continued walking. "What's the rush?" She asked.

"I'm just walking home." He told her. "Well me and a few of my friends are going to see that new Transformers film. Want to come?" She asked. "First it's not new it's just a remake of the old 2007 film. Second sure I'll come." Steve smiled.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back