Phenomenal Spider-man

Now that i've finished first power ranger story time return to this for a story

Phenomenal Spider-man.

Saga 4 – Heads and tails!

Chapter 1

"Wow Dr. Curt Connors was a genius." Dr. Tim Sacc told his assistant. Dr. Tim Sacc worked for Power Industries. He grew up watching people like Curt Connors and Reed Richards on TV. When other kids played sports he was studying science.

When Akiroz and his army of demons attacked the city Dr. Tim Sacc was attacked and lost his leg. Since then he has been interested in getting his leg back. He resonantly found the journal of Curt Connors.

In it Curt wrote down his serum. Using DNA of a reptile to grow back human limbs. "According to this Dr. Conners tried this serum on lab rats. It says the results gave the lab rats their limbs back. The last entry says he tried on him and his leg grew back." Dr. Tim Sacc told his assistant.

"But if the serum worked then wouldn't it exist today?" the assistant asked. "Not if something happened to Dr. Conners before he could tell the world." Dr. Tim Sacc spoke looking at the formula. "I'm going to recreate it. I'll name it after Dr. Conners of course." Dr. Tim Sacc continued.

Else where in the city Steve sat on the edge of a building looking down at the city bellow. His mind was on what had happened just two weeks ago just before Christmas. He had kissed Kat and told her how he felt but she rejected him.

He had not brought himself to talk to her yet and avoided her at school. He felt depressed because he finally had the courage to admit his feelings and was shot down. As well as that he had a feeling that The Radicals were up to something.

Steve suddenly heard gunfire. "Oh great here we go again." He said sticking out his hand and firing webbing. The webbing was pure white and stuck to the top of a building. "Guess I have to deal with this crap." Steve spoke as he jumped off the building holding on to the webbing.

He swung fast down. It was like he was parashooting. But today that same buzz that made him happy to swing was gone. With everything going wrong he could feel himself fading as if he was loosing his ability to care.

It was not all due to what was going on. Steve did not know it but that black costume he had on was slowly changing him. He was becoming darker more cut-off from the outside world. Unlike peter when he had the suit, Steve likes it.

He swung towards it as fast as he could. When he got there the police had a small coffee house surrounded. What ever was going on in the coffee house it had to be bad to have so many police surrounding it. Steve swung towards the window. He crashed through the window and landed on his feet inside.

"Ok scum bag you picked the wrong day to mess with your pissed off neighbourhood Spider-man." Steve said looking around for the person inside. "Stay out of this Spider-man." A voice replied. The voice was familiar to Steve he just didn't know why.

The masked man walked out behind him pointing a gun at him. Steve heard the gun click as if it was been ready to be fired. He turned around fast webbing the masked man inside. Steve walked over to the now webbed up masked man and punched him straight in the face.

"Let's see who you are." Steve said pulling off the man's mask. It was Tommy Leery! "You're a dead man Spider-man." Tommy said Spitting in his face. "Not you." Steve said. It was his best friend. He had no choice Steve turned and swung away. "Damn it. Now the police have Tommy and it's my fault. Nice one spidey you just arrested your best friend." He said to himself.

Steve sat on a roof top looking around at the city. His life was getting worse and worse. Were Steve didn't mess it up Spider-man did. He put his head into his hands ad felt like crying but held it all in.

He felt like giving up. For the first time in his life he wanted to chuck it all in and just give up been the Phenomenal spider-man. What did he have to show for been spider-man? The girl he loved was killed , A bounty was on his head and now his childhood friend was arrested because of him.

Elsewhere in the city. "Come in." Arthur Addams said in his office. An old man walked into his office. "I'm here about the bounty." The man told him. "Really? And what can an old man like you do?" Arthur Addams asked.

"I'm no ordinary old man. I'm one of the few people who faced the original Spider-man and is still alive today. My name is Mac Gargan but you may call me Scorpion." He smirked. "The Scorpion? I've heard of you. You're what we call it an Original. If you want to prove you've still got it I'll allow you try and kill Spider-man." Arthur Addams smiled.

"I will not disappoint you. I've got a new Scorpion suit I can not wait to use on this Spider-man wannabe." Mac laughed. He was right he did have a new Scorpion suit. Kingpin had paid for it as he wanted to recruit Mac to kill Spider-man before he was killed.

Chapter 2

Steve had returned home. He saw Peter and Mary Jane sat down at the dinner table having a meal. "Hey Peter I need to talk to you." Steve told him. Peter could tell he was serious. He put down his knife and fork and stood up.

Peter walked over to Steve and took him upstairs. "What's wrong?" Peter asked. "Everything. First my friend Tommy is not quiet who you think. I know him from the time I was in a gang. Me and him did so much stuff and killed so many people you would look at me different if you knew.

I caught him in armed robbery and thanks to me he's in prison. My best friend now hates me , well Spider-man anyway. He was the one who told me there is a bounty on my head. Then there is Kat. I kissed her and told her how I feel and she freaked out.

And then there is something I've kept from you." Steve said making the symbiote cover his body. "Take that off now." Peter said stepping back. "I can control it. I just knew you wouldn't understand." Steve explained.

"Are you retarded? NO ONE controls the symbiote. Trust me I tried. I had that suit boy. That suit had weird affects on me. Get rid of it while you can before you become the thing you are trying to stop." Peter said desperately trying to convince him.

"I know. I remember you becoming venom." Steve told him. "No before that. I had that suit before you were even born. It's evil," Peter explained. "I NEED IT." Steve shouted. "If you continue to wear it then I can not allow you to live in the same house as my Son." Peter told him.

"Fine. I came to you to talk but I can see you don't care. **** you man. You were like a father to me. But if you don't get that I need this suit then I don't want to live in you're house." Steve said walking away.

Peter grabbed his arm. "Wait please listen to me." Peter begged. "Don't ****ing touch me." Steve said punching Peter in the face. Peter fell down the stairs and landed in a heap at the bottom.

Mary Jane ran to Peter. "What happened? Help him. Steve please." She said looking at the blood coming from Peter's head and then to Steve. "Why should I care? If he dies he dies." Steve said walking away.

Elsewhere Dr. Tim Sacc looked down at his hands. They were green and covered in scales. "What's happening to me." He said to himself. He had injected him self with the serum he had created from Dr. Curt Connors's research.

He felt weird all over as his body felt like it was altering. He looked in the mirror and saw his turn in to the face of a lizard. "Whatssss going on." He said. He felt a pain in his back. A tail started grow out of it. He had become a giant lizard.

"I sssshould of lisssstened to my asssisstant." He said as tear rolled down his check. That was last words he would say as he had transformed completely and now could only make hissing sounds.

He ran at the lab door knocking it over. His movements were fast and fluid like a lizard. He ran down the corridor and jumped through the main window at the end. The glass shattered as he landed on his feet on the streets below. He had survived a jump from the 3rd floor window.

Chapter 3

New York 2031 Steve and Tommy were driving down the road. They had the police chasing them for what happened in 2030. The police had new weapons and armour. The gang war had just ended and the police were making sure they were prepared in case anything like that happened again.
The war ended with Kingpin's men winning. Kingpin was also released from prison. His men had made it seem like kingpin was framed by an unjust government. That would also be the driving point behind Kingpin's campaign for presidency.

"They won't stop shooting at us." Tommy told Steve. "Then fire back." Steve told him trying to steer the car. They did not know it at the time but they were no ordinary police men. They were Kingpin's elite he had sent to wipe out every member his rival gangs.

Tommy stuck his head out the window and fired his gun at the police car following them. The bullet fired straight through the driver's head. The police car lost control and turned into a wall exploding on impact.

"Nice shot." Steve laughed seeing it in his rear view mirror. Tommy smiled. "Thanks I've been practising." He replied. "You've been practising killing cops?" Steve asked. "No. On those little ducks at the arcade." Tommy responded. Steve laughed.

Another police car pulled in front of them. Steve tried to turn but their car crashed in the police car. Their car turned on it's side and then landed on in it's roof. Steve lay in the car unconscious. Tommy managed to get out of his door.

He turned around to see the bottom of the car on fire. If he did not act fast it would explode and kill Steve. Steve woke up and tried to get out. The door was stuck. "Help me somebody help me." Steve said trying to open his door.

With out giving it a second thought Tommy ran over to Steve's door. He pulled on the door but it wouldn't open. The door finally opened. Tommy pulled Steve out the car. They tried to get out the way but the car exploded in a fierce and violent blast of flames.

The fire hit Tommy hard on his back. Steve looked down to see Tommy lying down on his chest. He had burn marks all down his back. You could see the blood and flesh mixed with burnet clothes.

He had selflessly saved Steve and sacrificed his own body to do it. "I'm sorry." Steve said crying as he knelt by his friend. He pulled out his cellphone and phoned an ambulance. The police from the other car started walking towards him.

"This is your fault." Steve said pulling out his gun. He fired it again and again killing the police nearby. Steve dragged Tommy to where he told the ambulance to go. Steve had enough sense to know that if the ambulance had gone to the car then Tommy would have been arrested.

Tommy had saved his life and Steve was not going to let anything happen to him. He would not allow him to get arrested. When the ambulance came and the paramedics took Tommy away. Steve went with them.

Elsewhere in the city Kingpin was standing in a lab. "So you can do it?" Kingpin asked. "Yes but why would you want clones of yourself creating?" Alistaire Smythe asked his boss. "Because I have a lot of enemies. If I put a clone in my offices then when someone tries to kill me they won't kill the real me." Kingpin laughed.

Those clones would be created and ready by 2032. Now readers what this means if you had not figured it out but Venom (peter parker at the time.) Killed a clone. Yes that's right Kingpin is alive but the question is why hasn't he done anything about it? Is he planning something big? I think it's safe to say that when he returns it will be huge.

This Part sets in motion an event that will build in rest of 4 and the 5 and finally saga 6 the final saga in the Phenomenal Spider-man story.

Chapter 4

Steve walked through the streets thinking about the events that had unfolded. The sky was dark and rain fell from it. Steve didn't care about the rain that down his face. He walked in to a small coffee shop and sat down.

Mary Jane was in the hospital with Peter. Peter was unconscious and hooked up to a machine. "Doctor how bad is it?" Mary Jane. "Your husband is not like most people is he. He was able to get you pregnant and he survived that fall down the stairs. Normally they are no big deal but taken in to consideration your husband is 92 years old it's a medical miracle." The doctor told her.

"Peter has always been special." She replied. "Oh I know. He also healed his back over night from something that was diagnosed as never healing. Are you telling me everything? It is important I find everything out now as tests show he is not a mutant." The doctor explained.

"I can not believe I'm telling you this. Peter was the original Spider-man." She did not want to give up Peter's secret but she thought it might save his life. "I won't tell anyone." He assured her. "I just needed to know." He explained.

In the coffee shop a waitress walked over to Steve. "What can I get you." She asked. "I'll just have a coke." Steve told her handing her the money. "One coke coming up sweetie." The waitress smiled walking away.

Steve started to watch the TV. The tv show was interrupted by the news. "Breaking news. What can only be described as a giant Lizard is running ramped through the streets." The news reporter spoke over a video of the lizard.

"How do these news reports know when I'm watching? Or just a coincidence." Steve asked himself as he got up. He ran out of the coffee shop and on to the street. He looked around for an alley but could not see one.

He ran in to a phone booth. "This is so clichéd. God I loath me for this." Steve said as the symbiote covered his body once more. As Spider-man Steve stepped out the phone booth. He jumped up and fired webbing out his hand. He started to swing towards the scene of the lizard's attack.

"Oh Peter. I told you at Christmas. Do not go in there angry. You might say something to anger him. Damn it why couldn't you listen to me." She said crying as she held her husband's hand. "We were married in 1987. What this means Peter is we've been married 50 years this year. I'll be damned if I let you miss our Golden Jubilee." She smiled a little as she thought back on their years together.

Out side the city in a hidden base. Someone knocks on the door. "Come in. " a voice replied. Two men walked in. It the Original Green Goblin and Doctor Doom. They had survived the space station crash. "We need some more of the stuff." Green Goblin said. A chair turned around. It was a young man. No ordinary man thou he learned the dark arts from Baron Mordo himself.

"There will no more stuff." They heard kingpin speak. "Kingpin!." Green Goblin said with rage. "Relax Norman. I have been using Mr. Mole here ….." Kingpin was interrupted. "It's pronounced Mól–láy Mr Fisk." The young sorcerer Mólé told him.

"I have been using Mr Mólé like you Norman and Victor to keep a young body. But you see I found out Mólé's secret. Now he works for me. He will still make you young if you join the group I am putting together." Kingpin told them.

"Group?" Green Goblin asked. "Yes a group to stop Spider-man. As we speak my Men are breaking in to S.H.E.I.L.D and freeing the Snowman. Others are getting Mysterio out of jail. I am creating a new version of the Sinister Six." Kingpin laughed.

"Destroy Spider-man? We were going to do that anyway so I'm in." Green Goblin laughed evilly. "I am curious to see how effective this group is. I'll join." Doctor Doom told them. That's four members Green Goblin , Doctor Doom , Snowman and Mysterio. Who would fill the other two spots?

Chapter 5

Steve swung towards the Lizard attack. "Ok Spidey let's see in the last year you've faced Goblin's , demons , men with fishbowls on their head , a snowman and more a lizard should be a walk in the park. " in said to himself.

Elsewhere Arthur Addams.sat in his office. The door to his office suddenly crashed to the floor. Doctor Doom walked in. "Hello Arthur Addams." Doctor Doom said. His voice was deep but still had a hint of a Latveria accent.

"You're Victor von Doom." Arthur Addams smiled impressed that Doctor Doom was in his office. "Are you here for the bounty?" Arthur Addams asked. "No. Kingpin sent me. Seems you fancy you're self the next Kingpin." Doctor Doom said walking towards him.

Doctor Doom stuck his hand out in front of Arthur Addams. Arthur Addams's face turned to horror upon hearing Doom's words. "No you can't do this." He said. "Who are you to tell me what I can and can not do." Doom said.

Blue energy like electricity came out of his hand. Arthur Addams screamed in pain. "See I have a few new tricks." Doom laughed. He straightened his hand and all the skin from Arthur Addams's body flew off him.

Arthur Addams was dead. His body now a skinless corpse showing his muscle and organs. Doctor Doom pulled out a cellphone. He pressed some buttons on it and raised it to his head. "It is done." Doom told kingpin. "Excellent." Kingpin laughed.

Steve landed on the floor behind the Lizard. He stuck out his hand and started to web him. The Lizard spun around and whacked Steve with his tail. Steve flew to the side hitting the side of a car.
The car dented and the glass in the side shattered from the impact as thou it had been hit by a truck or another car. Steve lay on the floor with broken glass around him. His body was in pain from that attack.

The lizard used his claw and pulled the webbing off him. He looked at Steve and roared. Steve started too get to his feet. The lizard pounced on him. He was trying to bite Steve's face. The lizard was over powering him until Steve flipped the lizard of him. With a judo type flip.

"Ok this is going to be harder than I thought." Steve said. He punched the Lizard hard in the face. The lizard slashed Steve's chest with his claw. Steve had a claw mark on his chest. The blood leaked out and to the floor.

The cut soon healed thou as it was covered once again with the symbiote. Having the symbiote was really handy for Steve and things like the healing factor made it so Steve could not why Peter had such a big problem with it.

The Lizard bit down hard on to Steve's head. Blood was now running down Steve's head as his head was been squeezed. Steve quickly grabbed hold of the Lizard's mouth and used all of his strength to open the mouth separating the top at and bottom.

When the mouth separated he pulled his head out kicked the Lizard in his chest. The lizard flew backwards a little landing on his back. It got up in a spiral motion how a crocodile would. Steve jumped up and landed on the Lizards back.

Steve fired webbing creating a noose. He put it around the Lizards neck and started pulling backwards chocking him. The lizard gasped and wheezed with lack of air. He tried to shake Steve off him but had no luck.

Finally the lizard collapsed on to his chest dead. Steve let go and stood up panting from his fight. Steve was suddenly sent flying in to a wall from a whip from a tail. He started up in pain and turned around to see what attacked him.

He saw a man in scorpion armour looking at him. The armour was a mix of light and dark green. It had a helmet but you could still see the old wrinkled face of Mac Gargan. Another original villain from days of Peter Parker as Spider-man was back and with a slightly new look.

Mac Gargan was an old man but using the technology of the Vulture he was able to become younger. He had used it 10 years earlier so instead of been over 100 years old his body was like a 50 year olds.

"Who the hell are you?" Steve asked. "Scorpion. Is that a new costume? Looks good." Scorpion replied. "Yeah it's a symbiote." Steve replied. "Nice. I've always wanted a symbiote." Scorpion laughed.

Scorpion's tail lifted up and fired an acid from it, Steve moved out the way fast so the acid only hit the wall. The wall melted from the Acid. "Damn that would of killed me. This guy is not messing around." Steve thought to himself.

The fight between Scorpion and the new Spider-man had started. Peter still in hospital and Kingpin creating a new group of villains to kill our hero. Things were getting worse and fast. Spider-man needed a miracle to survive this.

Chapter 6

At the same time that Steve was fighting the scorpion. Peter Parker woke up in the hospital. "M.J." He said weakly seeing her sat next to him. "Peter you're awake." Mary Jane smiled at him. "What happened?" he asked.

"Steve knocked you down the stairs. I think the symbiote is taking over him." She told him. "When it get's too much for him I think he'll do the right thing and get rid of it." Peter said quietly. "I don't. He's not you tiger. He grew up differently. He didn't have a loving Aunt and Uncle." Mary Jane said upset that she couldn't have faith in Steve.

Peter looked at her. "He's a good kid. Yes he grew up differently but I taught him that with great power comes great responsibility. He will do the right thing in the end trust me." Peter told her with a smile on his face.

Steve jumped out the way as the scorpion again tried to fire acid at him. It hit a car. The car melted as if it was butter in the microwave. Steve ran at the scorpion and jumped up kicking scorpion in the chest.

Scorpion rolled backwards and got to his feet. His tail quickly whipped Steve and sent him flying sideways in to wall. Steve crashed through the wall and landed in a heap on the floor. "Time to finish you Spider-man" Scorpion laughed lifting up his tail to fire acid.

Steve lifted up his arm and fired webbing quickly pulling himself up. He landed behind Scorpion and grabbed his tail. He started to turn his body around swinging Scorpion as he turned. Scorpion swung around fast in the air.

When Steve let go Scorpion flew through the air and landed hard on top of a car. The roof of the car collapsed on impact. Steve walked over to the scorpion. "You think that you're better than me?" Steve said.

He punched the scorpion's face. "DO YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME?" Steve shouted punching him again and again and again. Scorpion's face started to bleed as he lay on the car not moving.

Steve walked over to the glass on the floor and picked up a big sharp piece. He walked back over to Scorpion and gently put the glass scorpion's face. "Let's send a message to the people wanting to cash in the bounty." Steve whispered.

He lifted the glass up. He was going to stick it through Scorpion's chest to kill him. As the glass came down Steve started to have a flash back.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––-

Steve pulled out a gun. He pointed it and fired it twice. One for each leg. The man fell to the floor. Steve slowly walked over to him. The man tried to pull a flick knife out his pocket. The knife fell out of his pocket along with a few other things.

Steve kicked him in the face. He leaned down and saw a silver Harley Davidson zippo lighter. "Cool lighter." Steve said picking it up and putting it in his pocket. Steve then picked up the knife.

He pulled the man's hair pulling his head back. The shivered in fear and with cold as the steel blade touched his throat. Steve pulled the blade across his throat. Blood started to poor out. Steve pushed him to the floor.

Steve turned around quickly with a gun in his hand. He fired it. Shooting the police officer straight in the middle of his head. "That'll do pig. That'll do." Steve grinned as he turned around to look at Tommy

"With great power there must also come great responsibility"
Peter's words were the last thing to go through his mind. He stopped with the glass less than an inch from Scorpion. "No. I'm not that person any more." Steve said throwing the glass away.

He webbed Scorpion to the car. "Tell the police I say hi." Steve told him as he swung away. Steve swung to the hospital. As he landed on the roof the symbiote turned in to his normal clothes as he jumped down to the floor and walked in the main entrance.

One of Kingpin's men cut scorpion free. "I've got him sir." The man said to kingpin via cellphone. "Good. I will make him young again and he'll be a perfect member of the sinister six." Kingpin laughed. The sinister Six now had it's 5th member.

Chapter 7

Steve walked in to where Peter and Mary Jane were. "You have some nerve…" Mary Jane started speaking but Peter interrupted her. "It's ok let him say what he came for." Peter told her. Steve went to speak but his eyes filled with tears.

"I'm sorry Peter. I never should of hurt you. Now this suit is on me and I'm fading away. Earlier I was fighting a man in a scorpion outfit. I beat him but then I almost killed him just because I could.

I remembered you telling me With great power there must also come great responsibility but now I can't get rid of the suit. I don't want to be type of person who would ….. Who would attack you after all you have done for me.

The suit keeps making me think stuff. It's like it's in my head talking and giving me instructions. I thought I was past this. I thought I was a better person than the criminal I use to be. I wish the suit would just let me go.

I want to take my back my life. I want to be me again. Please Peter help me." Steve said as looked at Peter. "It's ok Steve. The symbiote hates fire and some sounds. Take it to place with a lot of noise." Peter told him.
"I took it to a church and when the bell rang the suit just slither away." Peter continued. "That's what I will do then. There is that old church close to here." Steve smiled. "Good luck." Peter smiled back as Steve ran off.

"See I told you he would do the right thing." Peter smiled holding Mary Jane's hand. "You were right." Mary Jane smiled back. Peter just hoped that this time the suit would die. After all the last thing Steve needed was to go through a Venom saga.

Steve swung to the church and waited inside the bell tower. "It's time to say bye bye symbiote." Steve said as he waited. The waiting for the bell to ring was driving him crazy. "Come on ring damn it." Steve said getting frustrated.

The bell rang. The noise was extremely loud. Steve held his ears as it felt like his head was going to explode from it. The suit was in pain. It moved away from him but in the moment it left it appeared to look at him as if to say "you'll pay for this."

The suit landed on the floor and slithered in to a small crack in the floor of the clock tower. Ironic with all the differences between Peter and Steve so much stuff happened similar between them. Steve was in the clock tower in his normal clothes.

"It's over the symbiote nightmare is over." Steve thought as he jumped down from the clock tower. "I wish I had my web shooters on me. Oh well I guess I'll go see Kat." Steve said as he walked towards her house.

Inside the church the symbiote had covered a new host. Steve's best friend Tommy had been inside the church hiding. When Kingpin's men got Mysterio out of prison all the other inmates had escaped too. Including Tommy Leery.

"No… Steve is Spider-man? How could he have arrested like that." Tommy asked as it passed on the memories of Steve to Tommy. It started to drive Steve insane. Steve transformed. His body bulked up his jaw grew longer.

On his chest was a white logo but this logo was the logo of the Razors. A black trench coat appeared over his body too. He was a new type of Venom. He knew he would be called Venom from the memories of the previous hosts.

"You should not of betrayed us. Now Steven we are going make you pay." Venom laughed inside the church as he gave an evil and monstrous roar. The real question thou is when would Venom attack?

Steve knocked on Kat's door. He waited for her to open. When she opened the door she looked at him. "What do you want?" She asked. "I had no right to kiss you like I did. I'm not sorry I told you I love you because it is true but I should of told you in a better way." Steve tried to explain.

"And what about grabbing my arm?" Kat said. Steve could see a bruise on her arm where he had grabbed her. "Ok there is no way of explaining that unless I tell you the truth. I'm ….. I'm spider-man.

I had an alien symbiote bounded to my body that made me act differently to normal." He told her. "Well at least your lies are creative." Kat said starting to close the door. "Wait I can prove it." Steve told her. She opened the door to humour him. Steve placed his hand on her wall. He started crawling up it.

Kat looked at him with shock. "Your telling the truth." She said surprised. "Yes." Steve said jumping down to the ground. "Come in. We'll talk inside." She said as she smiled at him. He was not just some cocky street rat that kissed her. He was a hero who had just reviled his bigest secret to her. Her Ex-Boyfriend Arthur Addams would never of told her his secrets.

In fact that's why they broke up just after Christmas because he was a jerk and she saw it. She felt she deserved better than a guy who treated her like crap. Now she had always thought steve was cute but never did anything because he was the "wrong sort." but now he was Spider-man!

Chapter 8

Steve spent the night at Kat's it was one of those of nights where you just talk. Where you share all your secrets from favourite TV show to childhood pet. Yes some of their past was hidden. Steve did not tell her much about his life crime.

Hey lay on her bed. They had not had sex but still shared something deep. He learned in and kissed her cheek. "I have to be going. I got to go to work." He told her getting up off the bed. She smiled as she watched him put on his clothes.

"Finally things are looking up." Steve thought to himself as he left her house. He was free of the black suit and he had Kat what more could he want? It was weird but the weather matched his mood. It bright and sunny with birds singing in the trees.

Elsewhere Tommy was busy working out. He was lifting weights in his apartment. "Soon Spider-man we will inject you're life with a lethal does of poison. That's why we are called VENOM." Steve spoke as the symbiote covered him once more.

All Venom could think about was getting his hands on Steve. He wanted to make his life a living hell. But he was waiting for the right moment. He did not see it as Steve doing what he had to he saw it as Steve betrayed him.

Mary Jane and Peter left the hospital the night Steve visited them. The were now at home playing with baby Ben. "Can you say Mommy Mom-my." Mary Jane said trying to get her son to say his first word.

"Say Daddy Dad-dy." Peter said smiling, "It's useless. He won't say anything yet." Mary Jane sighed. Peter stood up and walked over to get some clean diapers. "Daddy." Baby Ben said. Peter dropped the diapers in shock.

"Did you hear that? He said daddy." Peter said happily. "I know. It's because he loves his Daddy don't you. Yes you do." Mary Jane said blowing on Ben's stomach making him giggle. Peter smiled. His smile soon changed.

"What's wrong?" Mary Jane asked. "We are in our 90's. We won't be alive by the time Ben goes to school." Peter told her. Mary Jane started to cry, "You're right. What will happen to Ben?" She asked. "We could let Steve look after him when we are gone." Peter told her.
"Yeah Steve would be a good choice. After all for all we know Ben might have inherited his Daddy's Spider powers." She told Peter. "I never even thought of that." Peter smiled thinking of the idea that his son could become the next Spider-man after Steve.

Chapter 9

"Kingpin we need a 6th man." Green Goblin told him. "Wait I have my eye on a new target. Venom." Kingpin laughed showing the 5 villains a big hologram of the new Venom. "Will he join us boss?" Scorpion asked.

"No. But he will join us if Spider-man wins their fight. If he wins then Spider-man is gone and we win anyway." Kingpin answered. "So what ever happens you win?" Mysterio said looking at Kingpin.

"But of course. That is why I am the Kingpin." Kingpin laughed. The Green Goblin , Scorpion , Snowman , Doctor Doom , Mysterio and possibly Venom? Could anyone stand up to that team? Spider-man still had no idea what was in store him.

Steve returned home. "Steve you missed it. Ben said his first word." Peter told him excited. "That is cool. Congratulations." Steve smiled. "Wait a minute those are the same clothes you had on last night. Anything you want to share?" Mary Jane asked.

"I spent the night at Kat's " Steve told them with a sly knowing smile on his face. "Oh really." Mary Jane mocked. "It's not what you think. We just talked all night." Steve explained. "You had the talk!" Mary Jane said with a sweet tone in her voice.

Steve walked to his room. He pulled out his red and blue costume. "Good Still here." he said reaching in his pocket he pulled out his lighter and a cigarette. He lit his cigarette and lay on his bed.

He reached for the phone and picked it. He dialled and put it up to ear. He waiting for Kat to answer. "Hey babe. I'm back at home. If you want you could come around for a little." Steve told her. "Great I'll see you in a little." Steve said hanging up the phone.

About 30 minutes later there was a knock on the door. Steve walked over to the door and Answered it. Kat was stood there. Steve kissed her and took her towards his room. "I missed you." He said kissing her again.

Kat smiled as she placed her hand on his cheek. She lead him down on to his bed. "I love you." She told him as she kissed him.. "I love you too." He replied kissing her passionately. "I think I want to take the next step." Kat told him.

"You mean …" Steve said smiling at her. "Yes I mean sex." She smiled. "If you're ready then sure." Steve said removing his top. Kat removed her shoes. Steve started undoing his pants as Kat removed her top.

Soon they were just in their underwear. Softly Steve began to kiss Kat. First up and down her neck. Then he worked up to kiss her cheek. Then he was kissing her neck again. It was very passionate each kiss letting her know how much he loved her.
Kat closed her eyes and gave herself over to the passion that she could feel all through her body. When she opened her eyes they were looking into his. It was like they were seeing into each others soul.

Suddenly, their mouths were locked in the most passionate kiss of their lives. Their tongues were massaging each other's "What I had with Trisha was nothing compared to this." Steve thought to himself. Kat was also thinking how this was the best she had ever experienced and it was just at a kissing so far.

Kat lay back on the bed. Steve mounted her. First it just started with another kiss but soon they were moving in rhythm. Every thrust harder and faster than the one before it. I would describe this in more detail but this is not an "Adult" Story.

"Tomorrow We attack." Venom said in his apartment. Steve did not even know his best friend Tommy had become Venom But he'll find out tomorrow. Tomorrow is not just a fight between good and evil but two people who were good friends but are better enemies.

Next Up Saga 5 – good friends , better enemies.

Phenomenal Spider-man.

Saga 5 – Good Friends , Better Enemies!

Chapter 1.

Steve sat on the edge of the bed having a cigarette. It was late at night and everyone was a sleep including Kat. Steve looked at her and smiled. That was the best time he had ever had sex and it was with person he loved most.

Still Steve got a feeling in his chest. Normally things were good for him there always something around the corner to change it. Steve looked out the window. It was dark and rainy outside. With thunder and lightning.

When the lightning flashed Steve saw something crouched on the room across the street looking at him. It flashed again and it had disappeared. "Get a grip Spidey. You're seeing things" He said to himself.

He was not seeing things. Across the street on the roof was Tommy his old child hood friend and the new Venom. "Soon Steve Smith." Tommy laughed. He was under the symbiote's influence.

Steve decided to go outside for a cigarette. He put the cigarette to his mouth and lit it. "Steve." Tommy said walking over to him. "Tommy?" Steve said puzzled. "How did he get out of prison?" Steve thought to himself.

"Can we go somewhere to talk?" Tommy asked. Steve agreed thinking something must be up with him to want to talk. Tommy never wanted to talk. Steve remembered thou that they were good friends and thought nothing could change that.

Tommy took them to the top of a multi-storey car park. They looked out at the city. "Beautiful isn't it? All those lights represent the people in this city. Sad thing is not even a quarter of them will ever see things we've seen or do the things we've done." Tommy told him.

"Yeah we have done a lot. I think we have grown since then thou. I know I would never do the things I did back in the day now. " Steve told him. Steve was trying to tell Tommy he knew he had been arrested with-out actually telling him.

"Yeah we have changed. You use to be someone I could trust. You use to be my mentor , My teacher. You were my Yoda. Now you are someone who goes around in a costume hiding who and what is he really is. Now you are someone who had me arrested. Now We are your enemies." Tommy said turning to Steve.

"I didn't know it was you and what did you mean we?" Steve asked looking at Tommy. Tommy smiled before saying "Don't you recognise us? You had Tommy arrested and You rejected the symbiote. Why? Because it wanted to make you stronger. But noooooo Steve likes been weak." Tommy said.

The symbiote slid up Tommy's body covering him. Steve looked on in horror as he saw his friend transform in front of his eyes. His friend was a monster. The same monster that Peter became during the secret wars. He was Venom.

Venom grabbed Steve by the neck and held him out over the side of the car park. "You were so busy screwing that little ***** Kat that you forgot one rule of been Spider-man. Always remember your web shooters. Now let's see if you can fly. But on you're way down know this. Everyone you care about will be killed." Venom laughed as threw Steve down to the concrete floor.

Steve fell down hard and lay on the floor. He was not moving. Blood poured from his head as he lay there. The ground had cracked from the force of the throw. Venom stood on the edge looking down with a smile.

Chapter 2

Hours later Mary Jane looked at the t.v "Spider-man is dead. Spider-man revealed to be Steve Smith was found dead tonight." The news report said.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO" She cried seeing it. It was true. Steve had been killed by Venom. No one could believe it. The reports were worse. The Radicals had been killed just days before. Something bad was going down.

She sat the crying thinking back on everything that lead them to this moment. To her hw was just kid trying to do what's right. He didn't deserve to be killed. She looked over at a picture they kept of him. She had not just lost friend but he was like a son to her

"Hello Mary Jane. Is that Peter's son?" an eerie and familiar voice. Mary Jane looked to see the original green goblin on a glider out side the window. She screamed but it was too late. He threw a pumpkin bomb through the window

The Pumpkin Bomb exploded killing her and baby ben. The explosion destroyed their house. Mary Jane died holding on to her son and trying to run. "Where are you Parker?." Norman Osborn laughed as he flew away.

No one was left to stop them. The Sinister Six were quickly and in one short time taking over the city. Men women children it didn't matter you either did as they told you or you got killed. Unlike anything that happened before this time there was no hope left.

"Good first this city then the country then the world" Kingpin laughed watching. His time was finally here. All the years of been stopped and it was over. Kingpin was running the show. "To the death of spider-man"

This was now a dark time similar to the time the first world war started.

Moments before the death of Mary Jane at the Parkers house A strange light appeared. Peter and Mary Jane looked on wondering what the light was. Peter stood up and walked over to it to investigate further. "What the hell." he said as he looked at it.

"Peter Parker." A voice said. "Come with me." The voice continued. Peter turned around to see someone he knew. He decided to listen to the voice and did what it commanded. Mary Jane knew Peter had to go.

"Be safe." She told him as he stepped in to the light. The light disappeared from the room

"Peter. You may wonder why I brought you here. There is a prophecy it tells of a Spider-powered warrior. It talks about him defeating the green goblin. It says that when the end comes he will be on the winning side. Akiroz thought it was about him coming to the earth. He was wrong." The man told him lifting up his hood. It was Doctor Strange.

"Doctor Strange!" Peter said in surprise. "Yes. I've been able to keep my self alive by decreasing my age. Only problem is it's made me weaker. There is no time for this thou. Something has changed.

I come here from twenty years in the future a peaceful time. Now it is it in ruins and most are dead. I pin pointed the exact moment it changed. A sorcerer called Mólé has gone back in time. He learned magic and travelled to the past. There he learned from Baron Mordo.

He has come to your time and made kingpin and a few others young again. Like ripples all of it changed. By Kingpin breaking Mysterio out of jail Tommy got out of prison. By Tommy getting out of prison the symbiote was able to bound with him. In my time the symbiote just slid in to the ground and laid undisturbed until I found it and destroyed it. By Kingpin's men breaking in to S.H.E.I.L.D and freeing the snowman he was able to kill one by one all The Radicals.

Unfortunately I can only go back in time to a certain time. So I'm going to make you 40 years old is as young as I make you. In doing so you should get your powers back. Then I send you back to just before Steve was killed and hopefully you can save him and in doing so the pair of you fix the future" Doctor Strange explained.

Tommy took them to the top of a multi-storey car park. They looked out at the city. "Beautiful isn't it? All those lights represent the people in this city. Sad thing is not even a quarter of them will ever see things we've seen or do the things we've done." Tommy told him.

"Yeah we have done a lot. I think we have grown since then thou. I know I would never do the things I did back in the day now. " Steve told him. Steve was trying to tell Tommy he knew he had been arrested with-out actually telling him.

"Yeah we have changed. You use to be someone I could trust. You use to be my mentor , My teacher. You were my Yoda. Now you are someone who goes around in a costume hiding who and what is he really is. Now you are someone who had me arrested. Now We are your enemies." Tommy said turning to Steve.

"I didn't know it was you and what did you mean we?" Steve asked looking at Tommy. Tommy smiled before saying "Don't you recognise us? You had Tommy arrested and You rejected the symbiote. Why? Because it wanted to make you stronger. But noooooo Steve likes been weak." Tommy said.

The symbiote slid up Tommy's body covering him. Steve looked on in horror as he saw his friend transform in front of his eyes. His friend was a monster. The same monster that Peter became during the secret wars. He was Venom.

Venom grabbed Steve by the neck and held him out over the side of the car park. "You were so busy screwing that little ***** Kat that you forgot one rule of been Spider-man. Always remember your web shooters. Now let's see if you can fly. But on you're way down know this. Everyone you care about will be killed." Venom laughed as threw Steve off the roof.

Steve fell but felt himself stop in the air. He turned to see Peter in the original costume holing him. "Peter!" Steve said surprised. Peter swung back up landing on the roof. "How the?" Steve asked.

The original Spider-man was back and not moment too soon.

Chapter 3

"Two weak spider-men can not defeat us!" Venom roared looking at them. Steve looked at Peter then back at Venom. "No I think It's us that's going to win." Steve said running and trying to kick Venom.

Venom blocked the kicked at punched Steve to the floor. "Rookie go home and get your gear." Peter told him. Steve did as he was told and ran off. Peter fired a web at near by roof top swinging and kicking Venom off the roof.

While Peter was fighting Venom Steve ran back to their house to get his web shooters and costume. As he put it on he realised he was going to team up with original Spider-man. That was huge.

As he put on his mask he heard a noise outside. "Hello Mary Jane. Is that Peter's son?" an eerie and familiar voice said out side. Steve looked out see the original green goblin on a glider out side. He pulled back his hand to throw a pumpkin bomb.

Steve jumped through the window and tackled the Green Goblin to the floor. "You! But how? Reports told us that Spider-man is still fighting Venom" Green Goblin said looking at Steve. Steve looked down at the Green Goblin.

"He is but I hate to tell you your worst nightmare has comer true. The amazing , Spectacular , Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man is back. So as well as me you have the original Spider-man to deal with." Steve told him getting a little cocky after all he thought this green goblin was just an old man. He did not know he was now young again.

"Really? Peter Parker is back in the suit. Then why I am I wasting my time with you." Green Goblin laughed as he fired gas in to Steve's face. Steve fainted. "Finish him off. I got a spider to kill." Green Goblin laughed psychotically.

"No problem. "Snowman responded coming up from the sewer. His hands turned to giant ice balls and he punched Steve hard crushing him against the floor. The Sinister Six were making their move. Only two heroes were left to fight them. The Phenomenal Spider-man and The Amazing Spider-man.

Peter was still fighting Venom. After 7 years of not been spider-man he realised he was a little rusty but he also remembered what Doctor Strange told him would happen if they failed. Peter punched Venom. Venom Punched him back knocking him to the floor.

Peter got his feet. "You're pretty good. Unfortunately for you. I faced the best Venom Eddie Brock." Peter told him. "I also know to do this." Peter continued. He webbed a near by trash can and threw it through a shop window. He quickly repeated until all the shops near by were done.

By doing that all of the alarms were sounded. The noise drove the symbiote crazy. "Ahhhhhh You'll pay for this." Tommy said as the suit separated. Doctor Strange appeared and wasted no time in pointing his staff at the symbiote and using his magic to destroy it.

"Peter ……… Peter ……. Peter" The Green Goblin said from behind him. Peter turned around to see his old foe looking at him. "Like old times huh Peter." The green goblin laughed looking at him.

"You! I guess I could go the distance with you one last time." Peter smiled under his mask. This was it. He had official gone full circle now he was fighting his greatest and most evil enemy ever. The man responsible for the death of his old girl friend Gwen Stacy.

"Then let the games begin" Green Goblin laughed throwing a pumpkin bomb at Peter. Peter quickly grabbed Tommy and swung out of the way as it exploded. He landed back on the floor and let of Tommy. "Get out of here." He told him. Tommy listened and ran away.

Peter jumped up high and swung until he flipped in the air and landed on the glider. "Follow that car!" Better said sarcastically like people in films say to Taxi drivers. "Back as spider-man 5 minutes and already you're making your annoying jokes."Green Goblin said elbowing Peter in the face.

Peter fell off and grabbed The Green Goblins back as he fell pulling him off with him. Both of them crashed through a roof of a small near by warehouse. They landed on the floor hard and rolled before getting to their feet.

Steve managed to get to his feet. "Handy" He said picking up a pumpkin bomb the Green Goblin had dropped when he tackled him. Steve threw it at Snowman. The bomb hit the floor and exploded.

The heat of the blast melted snowman. He had done it. He had killed Snowman. Two of the sinister six had been defeated. "I won't be so easy to defeat." Scorpion said from behind him whipping him his tail.

Chapter 4

"You again." Steve said as he got to his feet looking at Scorpion. "Not just him." A voice laughed from behind Steve turned around to see Mysterio. "Don't forget me." Steve turned to see Doctor Doom.
"What is there a super villain convention in town or something?" Steve said stepping backwards. This was going to be a challenge and he knew it. The three villains all looked on. Steve needed help but there was no one to help him.

In the warehouse The Green Goblin was on the attack. He punched Peter in the face. Peter fell down. The Green Goblin kicked backwards and laughed. "This time the Green Goblin shall be the victor Spider-man" The Goblin laughed.

Peter started standing up. Thee green goblin went to punch him but Peter caught it in his hand. He punched as hard as he could in to the Goblin's chest. He got to his feet and punched Goblin in the face.

Again and again he punched. The goblin was bleeding from the punches. "Please Peter I'm sorry. Kingpin he made come after you." The green goblin begged. Peter looked on and decided to trust him.

The green goblin pressed a button and his glider flew towards. Peter. Peter felt that familiar spider-sense go off. "You never learn" Peter said as he flipped in to the air. The goblin ducked quickly as the glider flew through the wall.

"Just testing out if you are really back by web headed foe" Green Goblin laughed . Peter fired his webbing at the goblins feet and threw him through the warehouse wall. Peter swung outside to join him.

"Need a hand." Peter said flipping in the air and landing next to Steve. Steve looked on. "Ok You take Gobby and Doom and I'll get Mysterio and Scorpion. " Steve told his mentor , friend and father figure Peter.

Steve punched Scorpion in the face knocking him backwards. "I'll show you." Scorpion said lifting up his tail. Steve quickly webbed it and turned it to face Mysterio as the acid shot out of it. Mysterio screamed in pain with been covered in Scorpion's acid.

Doom started to speak in Latin. As he spoke he started becoming transparent. His transparent seemed to enter Green Goblin's body. "What the hell?" Peter said seeing the green goblin get what looked like green armour over his body and head.

"A little trick we've been working on. You see the green goblin formula flowing through Norman's body increases strength and intelligence or as I like to think of it makes someone reach their full potential. Imagine what it will do to Doom." The new goblin laughed under his armour.

He lifted up his hands and fired a beam of of magic at Peter sending him crashing through a wall. Steve was still fighting Scorpion when his spider-sense went off. He moved quickly as a beam was fired from the new Goblin it went straight through scorpion's chest.

"One left." Steve said looking at the new Goblin. This was it the final fight. Peter managed to get back up to his feet. He stood next to Steve. Two spider-man standing side by side vs the new goblin.

Next up the last ever chapter!!!!!!

Chapter 5

Peter ran and punched The new Goblin in the face. Steve ran and quickly followed Peter's actions. The new goblin punched them both to the floor. Bother Spider-man got up slowly and looked at each other.

"We can't beat this guy." Steve told Peter. "I know" Peter replied. Peter quickly tackled the new Goblin sending them both back in to the warehouse. Steve fired his webbing and swung inside after them.

The new goblin blasted Steve an energy blast. Peter got to his feet and could see Steve been blasted again and again. He wouldn't survive if this continued. Peter removed his mask and threw it down.

"GET UP STEVE YOU CAN DO THIS." Peter shouted swinging and kicking the goblin in the head. Steve managed to stand up and fired his webbing tripping the goblin up. The new Goblin fired another energy beam this time at Peter sending him crashing through a wooden beam.

Steve punched the goblin as hard as he could again and again. It seemed pointless as the attacks were not effecting the goblin but had to try. If Peter had taught him anything it was With great power comes great responsibility. He had the power and there for it was his responsibility to try no matter how useless the effort.

The Goblin lifted Steve up by the neck crushing his neck and making impossible to breath. Peter looked on and knew a decision had to be made. He thought back on his life and knew exactly what he had to do.

"You've done good Rookie. Now it's time for the final lesson. With great power comes great responsibility. That means sacrifices must be made." Peter said running and tackling the new goblin.

They both landed impaled on a broken beam. The beam had been broken when the fired that energy beam at Peter. Steve looked on. "NOOOOOOO PETER." Steve ran over and looked at Peter.

"T…t….tell M.J and ben …. I love them." Peter told him with his final breath. Steve collapsed to the floor with his hand over his mouth. Tears were flowing down his face. Peter the orginal Spider-man had died so everyone else would live. It's a sacrifice Steve never imagined.

One week later. It was just after the funeral. Mary Jane saw Steve putting something in to a trunk in their attic. "What are you doing hun?" Mary Jane asked she was finding it hard to deal with Peter's death.

"The costume , The web shooters , Everything is in this trunk. Let baby Ben know the sacrifices his father went through every day. As for me I'm Spider-man no more. I can't…. I can't cope with swinging through the city knowing the only reason I can is because Peter gave up his life for it.

My best friend tried to kill me. My girlfriend was killed by Iron Man and I coped. I had to. But I can't deal with this. It's to much. I quit. " Steve said breaking down crying as he locked the trunk. Mary Jane had tears in her eyes hearing his words and she hugged Steve.

What would the future bring? Another spider-man? Maybe Ben would gain his fathers Powers. Maybe Steve would have a child that would get his powers. What ever it was the saga of Steve Smith as Spider-man was over and there for the story of the Phenomenal Spider-man ends here and Ironically the Phenomenal Spider-man's end is because of the death of the Amazing Spider-man.

THE END​

Deleted Characters

These are characters I was going to add but never did or decided against it because originally I planed 10 sagas and cut it short at 5 for a few reasons.

Grey Hulk

Was planning out a saga that was Hulk (green) vs Spider-man and next one a team up with Grey Hulk.

Spider-boy

planed on a saga where Peter's son was stole by green goblin later he would escape and come back on his own and older kind of like the conner story on angel

israfel shelley

Sixth saga was going to be now Steve was happy and Seeing someone else his old girlfriend is brought back from the dead by the vampire that her israfel shelley

I had more like Hobgoblin ect.... but alot of them I deleted but I kept these So figured why not throw them in like Extra features on a dvd.

Latest posts

Back