Possible BKV X-Men stuff

More Wolverine... that's all I freakin' need. Though his past is long overdue.

It all looks good strangefate. I didn't have any serious questions for him. I told him he was my favorite ultimate writer and then when I found out he was leaving I told him I hated him.

TheManWithoutFear said:
More Wolverine... that's all I freakin' need. Though his past is long overdue.

It all looks good strangefate. I didn't have any serious questions for him. I told him he was my favorite ultimate writer and then when I found out he was leaving I told him I hated him.

LOL, are you bipolar by any chance?

oooOOooo a lineup change. Im guessing that some of Emma's students join Xavier and a whole lot of the x-men quit, with mabye one dying

Nurhachi said:
oooOOooo a lineup change. Im guessing that some of Emma's students join Xavier and a whole lot of the x-men quit, with mabye one dying

I believe that Havok and Polaris will Join the X-men and I think Dazzler is going to bite the dust. If Warren leaves, it'll only be to set of for Apocalyopse.

Havok and Cyclops aren't going to get buddy buddy any time soon, so I doubt that will happen...

As for Polaris, I'm guessing she goes with her Dad to wherever he goes off to.

Dr.Strangefate said:
Havok and Cyclops aren't going to get buddy buddy any time soon, so I doubt that will happen...

As for Polaris, I'm guessing she goes with her Dad to wherever he goes off to.

Who is Polaris's dad, and where'd it come from? And I never said Cyke and Havok have to be buddy-buddy, just for him to join the team.

Polaris' dad in 616, and what I think this arc is leading up to, is Magneto.

And Alex flat out refused to join the X-Men once already, something would need to happen to change his mind, something -big-.

in 616 Magneto is Polaris's father.

I also think Northstar will join the x-men to start off some chemistry between himself and Colossus

Hawkeye101 said:
Who is Polaris's dad, and where'd it come from? And I never said Cyke and Havok have to be buddy-buddy, just for him to join the team.
According to current 616 continuity, Magneto is Polaris' dad. But that changes a lot.

Edit- Bah beaten to it. But that wouldn't surprise me if you were right Nur. Everyone knows that if you put two gay guys in a room they'll have sex. Its like a rule or something.

Caduceus said:
Edit- Bah beaten to it. But that wouldn't surprise me if you were right Nur. Everyone knows that if you put two gay guys in a room they'll have sex. Its like a rule or something.

YOu being sarcastic here? Its already shown that they're attracted to each other.

Caduceus said:
According to current 616 continuity, Magneto is Polaris' dad. But that changes a lot.

Is her mother the same as Quick Silver's and Scarlet Witches?

Nurhachi said:
YOu being sarcastic here? Its already shown that they're attracted to each other.
Quite a bit. The attraction is basically "They're both gay so they must want each other" in my mind at least. It could be a lot better, but it could be a lot worse too.

icemastertron said:
If someone was to ask him when we would know who the creative team is, would he answer by Tuesday?

Whats on Tuesday?I thought it was that Northstar liked Pete but Pete didnt respond?

Johnny Bravo said:
Whats on Tuesday?I thought it was that Northstar liked Pete but Pete didnt respond?
Tuesday is when the solits might be leaked out (as usual). I just think its stupid that Marvel wouldn't announce something like this, and just let us see through the solicitations. For things like this, they always said something.

Latest posts

Back