Project Chanology

Yeah I don't consider Scientology a religion, I see it as a scam and brainwashing cult at best and should be stopped

I agree, but until they start kidnapping people against their will or something, it's still the individual's right to buy into them or not. Not for Anonymus to decide, and enforce through random, cruel harassment.

FoxNews may be an alarmist nuthouse near-parody proportions, but Anonymus are still *******s.

A report on Fox 11 about Anonymous

AWESOME!

[youtube]DNO6G4ApJQY[/youtube]

I love Fox news, they take things so far out of context, it's hilarious.

And I had made a topic about this awhile back
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

"LULZ.

"TRULY EPIC LULZ."

The news is ****ing crazy.

I saw a commercial for the news a month or two back where they were advertising a story about the dangerous and violent new subculture that your teen may already be involved in, known as...

...EMO.

Terrifying stuff. (I never actually got to see the story, unfortunately.)

Last edited:
Well, I watched the whole Tom Cruise vid, and I watched the Anonymous stuff, and I must say, it's amazing.

Truly amazing.

The parallels between Scientology and what Christianity was centuries ago is truly amazing.

I didn't really read your article, it's wrong to harass one person, specially if he had nothing to with what they claimed. I'm against the organization itself, not really the people in it

That's cool I can respect that

Until they start doing anything violent, i have no problem with it, and they seem to be smart about it.

Scientology (which isn't a religion, its a get rich quick scheme from the man who brought us Battlefield Earth) has done horrible things. It has ruined peoples lives, and arguably is responsible for the death of Lisa McPherson. They are thieves, liars, and trick people into giving them outrageous sums of money for their "alternative to psychiatry" which involves zapping evil alien spirits out of them with a machine that has been proven, under analysis, to have absolutely no effect on anything. They point toys at you and charge you money for it.

The Catholic Church admits its shady past, and any organization that big that's lasted so long has bad people who get into the ranks. But at the end of the day, the Church is trying to make a difference, and does a lot of good in this world...

Scientology does not.

Read these two Wiki pages:

Operation: Snow White
Operation: Freakout

This conflict is about the equivalent of watching Rocky and Bulwinkle fight Yogi Bear and Boo-Boo. Utterly ridiculous and nonsensical on both sides. And, yes, Scientology is analogous to Rocky and Bulwinkle because, much like that movie they made of it, it's loaded with stars, horribly cheesy, and completely sucks. And all Anonymous can do is steal their "pick-a-nick baskets!!"

:(

That's horrible. I'm going to stop writing now.

This conflict is about the equivalent of watching Rocky and Bulwinkle fight Yogi Bear and Boo-Boo. Utterly ridiculous and nonsensical on both sides. And, yes, Scientology is analogous to Rocky and Bulwinkle because, much like that movie they made of it, it's loaded with stars, horribly cheesy, and completely sucks. And all Anonymous can do is steal their "pick-a-nick baskets!!"

You've got my vote for POTD.

:lol: :lol: :lol: This maybe the best sum-up of an argument ever on this site

you earned it

If there's one thing we can all agree on, it's that now that the Writer's Strike is over, the inevitable South Park episode about all this will probably be excellent.

Didn't south park touch on Scientology with the chef's death episode? And this really doesn't seem news worthy enough to mention and would feel like they redoing and old episode (an old episode which wasn't that good IMO)

If there's one thing we can all agree on, it's that now that the Writer's Strike is over, the inevitable South Park episode about all this will probably be excellent.
The return of Darth Chief
Didn't south park touch on Scientology with the chef's death episode?

That was actually the second episode they did on scientology

To be fair, the episode with Darth Chef was pretty much just a **** you to Scientology and Isaac Hayes.

The first episode was meant more as an attack on the retardedness that is Scientology and Tom Cruise.

Latest posts

Back