Racism in RE5?

I couldn't find the other one, so I'm assuming that this is the general RE5 thread.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/34647.html

Looks like Las Plagas is making a gruesome return.

And does the girl look black to anyone?

Looks good. Glad they didn't stray too far away from RE4's gameplay, and the additions all seems like they'll be for the better. Love the fact you can punch and fight with your hands, a sword, etc, as well as the usual gun assortment. Also looks like the number of zombies/ganados in the general gameplay has increased exponentially. This should lead to a sense of overwhelming, frenetic panic in the game itself. Can't wait!

Last edited:
This game looks awesome. Chris Redfield has always been my favorite human character of the series.

This game looks awesome. Chris Redfield has always been my favorite human character of the series.

In addition to this, there's a CGI film called RE - Degeneration coming out which takes place between RE4 and RE5, and catches us up on what the main characters of the series have been up to since the destruction of Raccoon.

It takes place in an airport where a zombie/ganados (not sure which) break-out occurs. Leon Kennedy and Claire Redfield both appear in the trailer, and it will supposedly also feature Jill Valentine, and possible Chris, Ada, Wesker, etc.

In addition to this, there's a CGI film called RE - Degeneration coming out which takes place between RE4 and RE5, and catches us up on what the main characters of the series have been up to since the destruction of Raccoon.

It takes place in an airport where a zombie/ganados (not sure which) break-out occurs. Leon Kennedy and Claire Redfield both appear in the trailer, and it will supposedly also feature Jill Valentine, and possible Chris, Ada, Wesker, etc.

It's just Leon and Claire in Degeneration.

Jill's
dead
. Which leads me to believe
she's the one Wesker is unhooding in the latest trailer for RE5.

Latest posts

Back