#releasetheShneiderVerse Timeline

GUYS, BIG HELP. THERE ARE A LOT OF SHOWS AND A LOT OF CONNECTIONS AND INCOHERENCES, SO IF YOU COULD GIVE ME A HAND I WOULD BE GRATEFUL

The series that I am currently inserting:
ICarly, Victorious, Sam And Cat, Zoey 101, Zoey 102, The Thundermen, Harry Danger, Danger Force, ICarly (2021), Drake And Josh, The Amanda Show, GameShakers(??)

I was thinking of an order like this after I finished my warnerverse one. That will be a long time until it's finished, but if there are some specific information you need I think I can help out.

I was thinking of an order like this after I finished my warnerverse one. That will be a long time until it's finished, but if there are some specific information you need I think I can help out.
I have half a problem with Game Shakers. I know that Drake&Josh is run as it really happened and also reality show in this universe. Instead Game Shakers manages Victorious and ICarly as two TV series in universe (Robbie and Freddy actors play themselves). Game Shakers, however, does crossover with Harry Denger, who does crossover with Sam&Cat, which is THE CROSSOVER between ICarly and Victorious. I don't know how to handle this, advice?

Hmm. A tricky one. I have not seen Henry Danger or Game Shakers, but from brief research I have a these ideas:

- The episode where Robbie/Matt Bennett looks like an actual error on Shneider's part as the wikia does mention every other character portrays their fictional counterpart and that even Matt is acting a bit like Robbie himself. Maybe that can be explained away somehow that it is actually Robbie and disregard the part where they say Victorious is a fictional show.
The Freddy/Nathan episode is a bit trickier, since the whole episode is revolving around how iCarly is fictitious. If there is not a single thread to be explained, maybe it's best to treat that single episode as either non-canon or alternate universe.

- Alternatively you could introduce reality warping (I know crazy idea) as a means to explain away these stuff. I did it with my Warnerverse canon and I somehow made it work. The idea is that you suggest that there are rifts in space where fictional universes meet the real universe and shows can drift between the two. This could explain all problems like this, because as I recall these are recurring errors in other Shneider shows as well. Game Shakers for example would be a "gate" where reality and fiction can co-exist or they can choose which reality to place the shows in. The percs of this is that it eliminates de-canonizing stuff. The hard part is creating boundaries with this idea.

Sometimes TV shows are based on real events in fiction. Just treat it as the show being the real version and the fictional TV show being a meta in-universe show based on the characters.

Latest posts

Back