25th August

Bright Falls 01X01:
"Oh Deer" (0:00:58-0:05:20)

26th August

Bright Falls 01X02: "Time Flies"

27th August

Bright Falls 01X03: "Lights Out"

28th August

Bright Falls 01X04: "Local Flavor" (0:00:00-0:02:52)

30th August
Bright Falls 01X01:
"Oh Deer" (0:00:00-0:00:57)
Bright Falls 01X04: "Local Flavor" (0:02:53-0:04:12)
Bright Falls 01X05: "Off the Record" (0:00:00-0:03:50)

31st August

Bright Falls 01X05: "Off the Record" (0:00:00-0:03:50)
Bright Falls 01X06: "Clearcut"

1st September

Alan Wake 01X01: "Nightmare" (Until Al dive himself to the lake)
Alan Wake: Prologue

8th September

Alan Wake 01X01: "Nightmare" (rest of the episode)

Last edited:
Guys, do you think that the max Payne series actually happened in the remedy shared universe or are Just an adaptation of Alan Wake's novels?

Guys, do you think that the max Payne series actually happened in the remedy shared universe or are Just an adaptation of Alan Wake's novels?
OK, I have to admit that I haven't played the games, I have Quantum Break for Steam but I have only played like 30 minutes and it was like two years ago and I have Control (How couln't? They have give it away in Epic Games like 4 times) but I haven't played. So I have no idea of what I am about to say:
Isn't Alan Wake about an horror writer whose writings become real or something like that?
And then in Control the heroes are characters that he has created to fight the monsters from Alan Wake?
Since Max Payne is implied a series of novels in that universe, maybe Max Payne is fiction BUT at some point he would cross over to the "Real World"
As I said before, I don't know what I am taking about since I was planing to play the games like two years ago, became bored and just abandoned them, so, what I know is about the few things I have spoiled myself reading in Internet and I don't know if they are accurate because I would like to play the games at some point, so I don't really want to "full" spoil myself.

OK, I have to admit that I haven't played the games, I have Quantum Break for Steam but I have only played like 30 minutes and it was like two years ago and I have Control (How couln't? They have give it away in Epic Games like 4 times) but I haven't played. So I have no idea of what I am about to say:
Isn't Alan Wake about an horror writer whose writings become real or something like that?
And then in Control the heroes are characters that he has created to fight the monsters from Alan Wake?
Since Max Payne is implied a series of novels in that universe, maybe Max Payne is fiction BUT at some point he would cross over to the "Real World"
As I said before, I don't know what I am taking about since I was planing to play the games like two years ago, became bored and just abandoned them, so, what I know is about the few things I have spoiled myself reading in Internet and I don't know if they are accurate because I would like to play the games at some point, so I don't really want to "full" spoil myself.
I am new to the series. Anyway if what you Say Is true, I Will add Max Payne too.

OK, but as I say probably I know less than you, so, make sure first :p
Don't Worry, I will consider having Max Payne included only after finishing Alan Wake, Quantum Break and Control.

P. S. If you know other games that take place in this universe warn me.

Latest posts

Back