Resident Evil: Extinction

Is degeneration the 4th film in the series Or is it a separate film as I know it's cgi but wasn't sure if it fits the current universe or not

Its set in the game universe 1 year after the events of Resident Evil 4.

All RE films have been crap. This won't be any different.

Resident Evil: Extinction? More like Resident Evil: Crap the 3rd.

Why can't Hollywood just stick to the source material and make a good video game movie? (I haven't seen Hitman yet though)

Why can't Hollywood just stick to the source material and make a good video game movie? (I haven't seen Hitman yet though)

Mortal Kombat was good

the first tomb raider film was all-right too.

Fine. A great video game movie. There have been great comic book movies. I think there can be great video game movies as well.

Mortal kombat was great

the upcoming Alice could be too as the game and story were very well done

Silent Hill stuck very well to the games (aside from parent switch, and elements from the later games in SH1).

I got it for christmas...I put it in for background noise when I draw.

And to Doom, I want to agree with you, but I loved her in Zoolander, and I thought Ultraviolet was fun (I mean, the comic it's based on is a turd, and well, my expectations weren't high for the movie).

And to Doom, I want to agree with you, but I loved her in Zoolander, and I thought Ultraviolet was fun (I mean, the comic it's based on is a turd, and well, my expectations weren't high for the movie).

Mmmmm.....technicality.

Zoolander wasn't her film. It was a Ben Stiller film that featured her mocking herself....kinda. So it's allowable.

Ultraviolet was fun....but I find it very hard to watch. Even now I can only take about 15 minutes of it at a time. I watch the first fight/chase scene and I'm good.

Mmmmm.....technicality.

Zoolander wasn't her film. It was a Ben Stiller film that featured her mocking herself....kinda. So it's allowable.

Ultraviolet was fun....but I find it very hard to watch. Even now I can only take about 15 minutes of it at a time. I watch the first fight/chase scene and I'm good.

Very true, but c'mon... Milla + latex = win

proof of theory
zool_10.jpg

ultraviolet.jpg

And don't ever forget The Fifth Element

039_26267~Milla-Jovovich-Posters.jpg

>.> <.< I'll be in my bunk if you need me.

Last edited:
She's just too skinny. I'm all for the petite woman....but I like them with more meat on the bones.

She's just not that hot. But hey....this is America....so I know I must be wrong. Because the media tells me so.

She's just too skinny. I'm all for the petite woman....but I like them with more meat on the bones.

She's just not that hot. But hey....this is America....so I know I must be wrong. Because the media tells me so.

y'know, some of us are skinny, it's not a terrible thing to be skinny.

It's not a terrible thing to be skinny. The ex-wife was 5' even and weighed less than 100 pounds. Granted she was the exception----but it's just not my thing.

Much like blondes. Which ironically is all I ever seem to shack up with, even though I prefer brunettes. Weird. :?

Latest posts

Back