Steve Dillon to pencil Ultimate X-Men #58, new Ultimate project from Vaughan

....Lord, do I have to do everythinga round here? Glenn Fabry did the covers for Preacher, not Steve Dillion. Dillion only did interior pencil work. He's also done several colabeations with Ennis, including Marvel Knights Punisher, and Hellblazer.

http://www.punisher-art.com/artists/dillon/art_by_dillon.htm

And that's a quick little art gallery, mainly of marvel characters.

And for the love of god, it's just called Preacher. Go read it man, it's great stuff, violent, blasphemous, perverse, and extremly intellegent. Deffinatly one of my favorites.

Off topic just very quickly.

Baxter, dude, wat is up with your new sig pic? WHo is that guy? hes creeping me out man

I think that's a character from Preacher, to be honest... I saw that same image when I typed in Steve Dillon's name in Google.

Also, sorry for the mix up... I did see those Punisher pictures come up on Google, however, I thought that since he was co-creator of Preacher, his work would be more involved with that series than Punisher. I hadn't heard of him doing anything for Marvel until now! ;) Sorry, Bax.

Well, if he wants you have to do whatever he says. See he was merged with a being called Genesis, a being with power about equal to God himself. As a result Jessie gained The Word, but he really doesn't use it all tha often. His thoughts are if you use something like that oo often you'll become reliant on it, like a crutch. He normaly just kicks peoples asses.

Latest posts

Back