Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/obMF-V9CSn4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/obMF-V9CSn4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

This has absolutely nothing to do with the film, but it looks cool.

ah yes, street fighter II the animated film. Guile is so useless.

Did anyone see this movie.

Was it as bad as we guessed it would be.

Last edited:
I thought this thread was a joke. I didn't even believe this was a movie.

I don't know if this is a good or a bad thing.

What Venom Melendez failed to mention was that he went to the movie 10 times, as the word on the street goes, because he wanted to see if Watcher made a cameo saving Kreuk from Bison.

What Venom Melendez failed to mention was that he went to the movie 10 times, as the word on the street goes, because he wanted to see if Watcher made a cameo saving Kreuk from Bison.

Shows what you know.

I was too busy watching novelas(Doña Barbara) to go to the movies.

You know a movie is bad when the characters in the film can't even correctly pronounce other characters, places or things from source material..........that have properly pronounced already for over a decade!!!!

It's SHA-DO-LOO not SHA-DA-LAO!

this movie had its good parts, Michael Clarke Duncan did a great job with his role, and kreuk had a few good moments where she shined.

overall, yes the movie sucked some major ass.

You know a movie is bad when the characters in the film can't even correctly ****ounce other characters, places or things from source material..........that have properly ****ounced already for over a decade!!!!

It's SHA-DO-LOO not SHA-DA-LAO!

I always find it funny when the swear filter blocks even the most innocent words.

Latest posts

Back