Superman Returns or X3

What do you think will be better: Superman Returns or X3?

• Total voters
Judging from the trailers I've seen, both movies seem pretty powerful. I'll probably see both, but I think I like Superman more so far.

Plus, the trailer is awesome with the voice.

EDIT: And now I've realized it's "which do you think WILL do better?". Grr. I voted on what I liked the look of more.

Last edited:
WHICH ONE DO YOU THINK IS A BETTER MOVIE!!!

Can someone edit the title to say something like "Superman Returns or X3 Which Will Be the Better Movie?"

EDIT:
ProjectX2 said:
Ice edited the poll to say that...
Please tell me he didnt do that by mistake

Last edited:
Random said:
WHICH ONE DO YOU THINK IS A BETTER MOVIE!!!

Can someone edit the title to say something like "Superman Returns or X3 Which Will Be the Better Movie?"

I edited the poll title. Silly Ice. :wink:

Sorry, X3 looks like total FF summer fluff, Superman looks like a movie with Batman Begins quality in mind.

Please, like theres even a comparison. X3 will without a doubt, be much better then superman. Superman sux no matter what the story

So far I'd say Superman will do better. But there hasn't been enough press for me to decide. So, I'm undecided.

Nurhachi said:
Please, like theres even a comparison. X3 will without a doubt, be much better then superman. Superman sux no matter what the story

He's still better than Carnage.

Superman Returns. I'm sorry, I'm sure X-Men will be a fine movie and all but this is Superman we're talking about. With Kevin Spacey as Luthor. Spacey man.

Of course, I'm gonna think X3 will do better, but I also have reasons. Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen have both proved themselves as great Xavier's and Magneto's, plus, with the addition of the Fraiser guy (my mind has gone blank to his name) this will be THE best movie. Nuff said.

bastardized malformed child of every best-selling X-Men plotline since the seventies, rolled up into one story where Ratner has literally put in random fan-favorite characters in an attempt to make fans like him.

It won't work because he has compromised all the good things about his title.

By the logic that X-Men 1&2 were good, Superman Returns will be good, because its the same director...

And come on!!!

Ian McKellan is amazing as Magneto, but he needs to not be in a ridiculous plot to work well.

In superman returns, even if Brendan Routh isn't great, and even if Kate Bosworth is too whiney as lois...

Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor is going to make this movie gold.

Dr.Strangefate said:
bastardized malformed child of every best-selling X-Men plotline since the seventies, rolled up into one story where Ratner has literally put in random fan-favorite characters in an attempt to make fans like him.

It won't work because he has compromised all the good things about his title.

By the logic that X-Men 1&2 were good, Superman Returns will be good, because its the same director...

And come on!!!

Ian McKellan is amazing as Magneto, but he needs to not be in a ridiculous plot to work well.

In superman returns, even if Brendan Routh isn't great, and even if Kate Bosworth is too whiney as lois...

Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor is going to make this movie gold.

:rockon:

Where's Bass?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back