Take It To The Limit!!!

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
The other night I was watching Scarface on tv and during a montage they played a song that went a little something like:

"Take it to the limit!
Walk along the razor's edge!
Don't look down and
Keep your head in it!
Take it to the limit!

Welcome to the liiiimmmiiiittt!!!

Liiimmmiiittt!!!"


Now, I know I recognize that goddam song from somewhere, but I can't remember. Was it the Rocky-style training montage from the Family Guy episode, where Stuey is training Brian for his test? Or is it from the 80s teen movie episode of South Park?

This has been killing me.
 
Last edited:

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es
moonmaster said:
The other night I was watching Scarface on tv and during a montage they played a song that went a little something like:

"Take it to the limit!
Walk along the razor's edge!
Don't look down and
Keep your head in it!
Take it to the limit!

Welcome to the liiiimmmiiiittt!!!

Liiimmmiiittt!!!"


Now, I know I recognize that goddam song from somewhere, but I can't remember. Was it the Rocky-style training montage from the Family Guy episode, where Stuey is training Brian for his test? Or is it from the 80s teen movie episode of South Park?

This has been killing me.
Both also the episode of South Park where Cartman pretends to be retarded
 

Iceshadow

Well-Known Member
Random said:
Both also the episode of South Park where Cartman pretends to be retarded

Actually, the 80's episode had "Montage" and "Take on Me" (or whatever its called).

Yeah, I saw Scarface after I saw the South Park special olympics episode and I kept laughing at that part.
 

Planet-man

Well-Known Member
My favourite is still the one used in the Little League episode(ripped from The Karate Kid).

"You're the best, arou-ounnnd!

Nothin's gonna evvvvvver keep ya down!"
 

Victor Von Doom

Fist of teh Internets.
You guys suck........

Moony, the song is called "Scarface (Push It To The Limit)" by Paul Engemann. You can actually find it on this CD.

(--Push It To The Limit--)

Push it to the limit
Walk along the razor's edge
but don't look down, just keep your head
and you'll be finished

Open up the limit
past the point of no return
You've reached the top but still you gotta learn
how to keep it

Hit the wheel and double the stakes
throttle wide open like a bat out of hell
and you crash the gates
(--crash the gates--)

Going for the back of beyond
Nothing gonna stop you
there's nothing that strong
So close now you're nearly at the brink
so, push it

(--Ooo yeah--)

Welcome to the limit
(--The limit--)
Take it maybe one step more
The power game's still playing so
you better win it

Push it to the limit
(--The limit--)
With no one left to stand in your way
you might get careless, but you'll never be safe
while you still feel it

Welcome to the limit
(--The limit--)
Standing on the razor's edge
don't look down just keep your head
and you'll be finished

Welcome to the limit
(--The limit--)
(--The limit--)
(--The limit--)
(--The limit--)

Push it to the limit
(--The limit--)
(--The limit--)
(--The limit--)
(--The limit--)

(--The limit--)
(--The limit--)
(--The limit--)
(--The limit--)

Push it to the limit
(--The limit--)
(--The limit--)
(--The limit--)
(--The limit--)
 

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
Victor Von Doom said:
You guys suck........

Moony, the song is called "Scarface (Push It To The Limit)" by Paul Engemann. You can actually find it on this CD.

(--Push It To The Limit--)

Push it to the limit
Walk along the razor's edge
but don't look down, just keep your head
and you'll be finished

Open up the limit
past the point of no return
You've reached the top but still you gotta learn
how to keep it

Hit the wheel and double the stakes
throttle wide open like a bat out of hell
and you crash the gates
(--crash the gates--)

Going for the back of beyond
Nothing gonna stop you
there's nothing that strong
So close now you're nearly at the brink
so, push it

(--Ooo yeah--)

Welcome to the limit
(--The limit--)
Take it maybe one step more
The power game's still playing so
you better win it

Push it to the limit
(--The limit--)
With no one left to stand in your way
you might get careless, but you'll never be safe
while you still feel it

Welcome to the limit
(--The limit--)
Standing on the razor's edge
don't look down just keep your head
and you'll be finished

Welcome to the limit
(--The limit--)
(--The limit--)
(--The limit--)
(--The limit--)

Push it to the limit
(--The limit--)
(--The limit--)
(--The limit--)
(--The limit--)

(--The limit--)
(--The limit--)
(--The limit--)
(--The limit--)

Push it to the limit
(--The limit--)
(--The limit--)
(--The limit--)
(--The limit--)
That song is so awesome.

It just makes me want to push it to the limit, wherever that is.
 

Ultimate Houde

UC's Resident Genetic Recombinator
Obviously its a comparison between the rock, and the tragic greek hero who kept pushing the rock up a hill

Or

It's about sex
 

Friday

Well-Known Member
Ultimate Houde said:
Obviously its a comparison between the rock, and the tragic greek hero who kept pushing the rock up a hill

Or

It's about sex
Sisyphus. Though he wasn't really a hero. Just some poor smuck who was stuck in a really ****ty afterlife. You didn't have to be a hero back then, just piss og the wrong god...
 

Zombipanda

My Boom-Boom's mostly gay
Sisyphus. Though he wasn't really a hero. Just some poor smuck who was stuck in a really ****ty afterlife. You didn't have to be a hero back then, just piss og the wrong god...

Way to kill the thread with comparative mythology, *******.

If it weren't for you, it would still be going strong and we'd be on "Take It To The Limit Thread 7: Some Stupid Non Sequitur Subtitle Intended To Be Clever"

Thanks a lot.

Dick.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top