Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
You are all just obstacles on my path to Nirvana.
Whose the guy in the villain picture in the second last row on the left?

Mohawk Punk:

latest

He was a member of Bebop & Rocksteady's gang before they were mutated. He appears in first couple episodes of 1987 series and was mutated into a lizard by Shredder when Bebop & Rocksteady were mutated in second episode and appears in couple more episodes later in the show in lizard form.

Last edited:

Captain Canuck

The poster formerly known as captaincanuck65
Mohawk Punk:

latest

He was a member of Bebop & Rocksteady's gang before they were mutated. He appears in first couple episodes of 1987 series and was mutated into a lizard by Shredder when Bebop & Rocksteady were mutated in second episode and appears in couple more episodes later in the show in lizard form.

Oh yeah, okay.

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
You are all just obstacles on my path to Nirvana.
They've also done a bunch of figures from the IDW comic series and the 2003 animated series, as well as original Mirage comic versions. The sculpts on the IDW versions are fantastic:

group0134.JPG

Seriously, I desperately need them to make a Technodrome colossal clix. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

wyokid

The summer shorts have begun
[video=youtube;ijgRyNeeF5I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijgRyNeeF5I[/video]

I loved the TMNT comics! I also listened to a podcast last year that went into a lot of detail about the history of the characters. The link to that is here.

Latest posts