Terminator - Timeline

Uh... maybe? I have a shit ton to do in other places and Terminator is a lot of essentially copying.

Yeah, he just mixed up the Doctor Who spin-off. Also, I have no idea. Probably another alternate timeline though, I doubt it was intentional.
yeah, sorry, just tired. They actually have a pretty solid connection,, the events in the game and the dates from the tv show are matched. U can see so yourself.

Terminator/RoboCop: Kill Human #1-4 suggests that RoboCop 1-3 happen long after Terminator 2: Judgment Day because a young Dick Jones appears in 1995 during a revised version of those events (Dick Jones is the main antagonist of RoboCop). From my understanding, that comic suggests a timeline of:

1984 - The Terminator
1995 - Terminator 2: Judgment Day
20?? - RoboCop
20?? - RoboCop 2
20?? - RoboCop 3
21?? - Terminator/RoboCop: Kill Human #1 (Apparently all humans are dead after "generations")

-TIME TRAVEL-

1984 - The Terminator
1995 - Terminator/RoboCop: Kill Human #2-4 (RoboCop lets John Connor get beheaded, XD)

This is separate from the other RoboCop crossover, but I suppose it could fit... sorta? I think RoboCop erases Skynet at the end of that comic and thus forgets all of the events. Then there's that video game, which is another separate crossover.

Also, this contradicts the timeline of RoboCop: Prime Directives as well as that trailer for the original film. Also the 1995 date in RoboCop: Rogue City on that box, although that could have been an old box. It doesn't matter that much really, RoboCop has a vague timeline to begin with.

Last edited:
I think if that crossover was going to be taken seriously (hopefully as an alt. future and not literally what happens), the 2029 date for the first RoboCop would have to be taken. I think RoboCop's main timeline would have to be one of the many spin-offs from Terminator 2. I guess a personal theory could be that, after the time travel in the original RoboCop versus The Terminator comic, that original dark future continued on (split timelines - Marvel logic), with Skynet eventually killing every human on the planet, and RoboCop of this dark future going back in time and creating another timeline where, uh... John Connor gets beheaded, lol.

So, basically, in the RoboCop/Terminator timeline:

Timeline 1
2029 - Terminator: Resistance

Timeline 2
1984 - The Terminator
2030 - RoboCop
2031 - RoboCop 2
2035 - RoboCop: Rogue City
2036 - RoboCop 3
206? - RoboCop versus The Terminator (Dark Future)
21?? - Terminator/RoboCop: Kill Human (Dark Future)

Timeline 3
1984 - The Terminator
2030 - RoboCop
2031 - RoboCop 2
2036 - RoboCop 3
2036 - RoboCop versus The Terminator (RoboCop Assassinated)

Timeline 4
1984 - The Terminator
2030 - RoboCop
2031 - RoboCop 2
2036 - RoboCop 3
2036 - RoboCop versus The Terminator (Main Events)

Timeline 5
1984 - The Terminator
2030 - RoboCop
2031 - RoboCop 2
2036 - RoboCop 3
2036 - RoboCop versus The Terminator (Skynet Erased)

Timeline 6
???? - RoboCop versus The Terminator (Dinosaur Crushes Terminator)

Timeline 7
1984 - The Terminator
1995 - Terminator/RoboCop: Kill Human (Main Events)

That's just a theory though, and I have no idea how the many RoboCop/Terminator video games could fit.

The 2010 Robocop series actually ignores the events of Robocop 3 by having Lewis killed in different circumstances so it's possible that the Dynamite comics are its own universe

Latest posts

Back