Terminator - Timeline

Wouldn't it be more easy to follow if it was divided by continuities? Grouping the "Future Timelines" with their respective "Present Timelines"? I know that they all are somehow implied to be different iterations of the same timeline but, you know what I am trying to say.

Wouldn't it be more easy to follow if it was divided by continuities? Grouping the "Future Timelines" with their respective "Present Timelines"? I know that they all are somehow implied to be different iterations of the same timeline but, you know what I am trying to say.
I agree.

Just asking, "The Terminator (Frakes and Hutson novel)", "The Terminator (all the first movie tie-in games)" "The Termminator: Rampage", "The Terminator: Revenge", "Terminator 2: Judgement Day (Comic)", "Terminator 2: Judgement Day (Novel and Mighty Chronicles)", "Terminator 2: Judgement Day (all the second movie tie-in games)", "Terminator/RoboCop: Kill Human", "Terminator 3: Eyes of the Rise", "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (Novel)", "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (all the third movie tie-in games)", "Terminator: Dreams", "The Terminator: Future Shock", "Terminator: Salvation: Preview", "Terminator: Salvation (all the fourth movie tie-in Novels)", "Terminator: Salvation: The Arcade Game", "Terminator: Salvation: The Ride" "Terminator: Genisis (all the fiveth movie tie-ins games and board game)", "Terminator: Dark Fate (all the sixth movie tie-in games)", "Terminator: Dawn of Fate", "The Terminator: 2029", "Terminator: Hunt", "Terminator 2: The New Sarah Connor Chronicles Trilogy Novels" are canon?

P.S. This are the media that I found on the wiki, I don't know if there are other media out there that I didn't mentioned here.

Just asking, "The Terminator (Frakes and Hutson novel)", "The Terminator (all the first movie tie-in games)" "The Termminator: Rampage", "The Terminator: Revenge", "Terminator 2: Judgement Day (Comic)", "Terminator 2: Judgement Day (Novel and Mighty Chronicles)", "Terminator 2: Judgement Day (all the second movie tie-in games)", "Terminator/RoboCop: Kill Human", "Terminator 3: Eyes of the Rise", "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (Novel)", "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (all the third movie tie-in games)", "Terminator: Dreams", "The Terminator: Future Shock", "Terminator: Salvation: Preview", "Terminator: Salvation (all the fourth movie tie-in Novels)", "Terminator: Salvation: The Arcade Game", "Terminator: Salvation: The Ride" "Terminator: Genisis (all the fiveth movie tie-ins games and board game)", "Terminator: Dark Fate (all the sixth movie tie-in games)", "Terminator: Dawn of Fate", "The Terminator: 2029", "Terminator: Hunt", "Terminator 2: The New Sarah Connor Chronicles Trilogy Novels" are canon?

P.S. This are the media that I found on the wiki, I don't know if there are other media out there that I didn't mentioned here.
Of course, they're canon. After all, James Cameron mentioned the concept of a multiverse within the franchise, and considering that each time travel creates a new universe, you can probably get the idea.
roll-safe-clever.gif

Just curious @Pro Bot, but any idea when you plan to update the timeline? I have a list of stuff that, while not massive, still needs adding to the timeline if it helps.
  • Rust #12 (August 1988, Wikipedia lists it as having a 5-page Terminator story that predates the NOW Comics Terminator line)
  • The Terminator 2029 Deluxe CD Edition (1994, contains the original 1992 game, it's 1993 expansion Operation Scour, as well as new mission briefings and enhancements)
  • The Terminator: Rampage (1993)
  • The Terminator: Future Shock (1995)
  • SkyNET (1996, originally intended as a standalone expansion to Terminator: Future Shock)
  • T2: Infiltrator (2001, first installment in the T2 novel series)
  • The Terminator: Dawn of Fate (2002, acts as a prequel to the first two films)
  • T2: Rising Storm (2003)
  • T2: The Future War (2004)
  • Terminator/RoboCop: Kill Human (2011)
  • An as-yet-unreleased Terminator anime for Netflix (announced in 2021)
  • An as-yet-unreleased Terminator survival game (announced in 2022)

can we classify it in the Robocop multiverse or should we set it apart?

Latest posts

Back