The All About TV Shows: Thrice time's the charm.

You didn't like the Ninja Tribunal season? It wasn't good like the first four seasons, but I thought it was fun in a ridiculous, off the wall kind of way. Much better than the following two seasons. Man, Sirling and that robot police officer were terrible.

You didn't like the Ninja Tribunal season? It wasn't good like the first four seasons, but I thought it was fun in a ridiculous, off the wall kind of way. Much better than the following two seasons. Man, Sirling and that robot police officer were terrible.

Nah. It wasn't as bad as Seasons 6-7, but it was the beginning of the downturn, with a steady decline all the way through end of show.

I just finished watching "How to get a murder". It has been a long time since I saw such a good series that I literally could not tear myself away from. I decided to myself that when the series came to an end, I would not start anything new for a long time. The series tells the story of a group of law students who, perhaps, accidentally get caught up in a murder. It sounds simple enough, but the way the series is recorded is pure poetry. First, they show us what happened, and then they move us back in time and we find out in turn what happened. In addition, over the course of 6 seasons, the heroes go through a lot of changes in themselves, at the beginning they make incomprehensible decisions, but when we watch further, then we see what drove them. What hadn't let me down yet and I was worried that this might happen is the end of the series. Brilliant!

Latest posts

Back