The CBS/NBC Extended Universe Timeline (JAG/NCIS Franchise/First Monday/Hawaii Five-0 reboot/MacGyver reboot/Magnum PI reboot/Scorpion)

UPDATE:

Everything is now up-to-date.

As for some news on this timeline...

"Hawaii Five-0" was cancelled last year, leaving us with two shows in this "universe".

This week, CBS decided to renew "Magnum, P.I." -- but cancel "MacGyver". The final episode of the latter will air two weeks from now on April 30th, 2021.

As long as Magnum still exists, I will continue to update this timeline even if that show is the only show left in the "Lenkov-verse".

This is mainly because there are rumors of a MacGyver spin-off called "The Brink", which is about Riley and her team of hackers and we still don't know if Magnum will have more crossovers in the works with other shows.

Last edited:
The lenkov universe is gonna be a super long timeline
You're tellin' me -- though with two of three shows done, I'm not sure it will continue for long. Magnum's just not very good and the ratings for it are down from last season. I think they need to inject another show into the universe and it will take off a bit.

UPDATE:

Well...the timeline is updated as of 5/11/2021 and everyone is on summer break...and, by "everyone", I mean "Magnum" since "Hawaii Five-0" and "MacGyver" are now permanently off the air. Magnum will be back in Fall of 2021, having been renewed by CBS.

To reiterate what I said in an earlier post: yes, I will continue to update this timeline for as long as Magnum exists. I DO hope that we get a crossover with another show, though. A spin-off of MacGyver would be nice. I don't think it will be next season but Magnum has so much potential so another one-time 5-0 crossover would be good. Perhaps we could even get Mac in on the game...

Anyhow, I will see you all in the Fall. I might produce another timeline during the downtime. We will see.

Have a great summer!

UPDATE:

So, I just heard that CBS has been making moves.

No, MacGyver is still cancelled and we won't be seeing it coming back...and Magnum is still a go for the Fall line-up in 2021 -- but things have gotten interesting as CBS has added a NEW NCIS show to take the place of the cancelled "NCIS: New Orleans".

This one's "NCIS: Hawaii" and will tie into the the "Bellisario/Brennan-verse" which currently consists of the entire NCIS franchise as well as JAG (with outer-galaxy tie-ins with "Scorpion" and "First Monday").

The interesting thing here is that CBS is reportedly planning on tying NCIS: Hawaii to the Magnum reboot several times over...and, if that happens, well...I have a LOT of work to do because it means that the entire NCIS/JAG timeline is about to officially merge with The Lenkov-Verse.

Yes, I realize that the NCIS franchise has tied in with Hawaii Five-0 about three times by my count (two character visits and one direct crossover 2-part event with Los Angeles)...but I didn't consider it part of the "Universe" because the Lenkov-verse pretty much dumped the idea of further crossovers with NCIS early and decided to build their own franchise trio of shows.

Now that NCIS: Hawaii is coming and Magnum is already on their radar, it's gonna get interesting.

Also worth mentioning: CBS's brand-new show "The Equalizer" seriously needs a boost. I think I mentioned to somebody that the show should cross over with the NCIS franchise...and, now, there's buzz from both LL Cool J and Queen Latifah that this could possibly happen. If that happens, we're about to add several new shows to this sucker.

In any case, more news as it develops but I thought it was worth it to come on and tell everyone who follows this timeline. I know there aren't many of you but I thank you for coming in and reading this. :)

UPDATE:

So, I just heard that CBS has been making moves.

No, MacGyver is still cancelled and we won't be seeing it coming back...and Magnum is still a go for the Fall line-up in 2021 -- but things have gotten interesting as CBS has added a NEW NCIS show to take the place of the cancelled "NCIS: New Orleans".

This one's "NCIS: Hawaii" and will tie into the the "Bellisario/Brennan-verse" which currently consists of the entire NCIS franchise as well as JAG (with outer-galaxy tie-ins with "Scorpion" and "First Monday").

The interesting thing here is that CBS is reportedly planning on tying NCIS: Hawaii to the Magnum reboot several times over...and, if that happens, well...I have a LOT of work to do because it means that the entire NCIS/JAG timeline is about to officially merge with The Lenkov-Verse.

Yes, I realize that the NCIS franchise has tied in with Hawaii Five-0 about three times by my count (two character visits and one direct crossover 2-part event with Los Angeles)...but I didn't consider it part of the "Universe" because the Lenkov-verse pretty much dumped the idea of further crossovers with NCIS early and decided to build their own franchise trio of shows.

Now that NCIS: Hawaii is coming and Magnum is already on their radar, it's gonna get interesting.

Also worth mentioning: CBS's brand-new show "The Equalizer" seriously needs a boost. I think I mentioned to somebody that the show should cross over with the NCIS franchise...and, now, there's buzz from both LL Cool J and Queen Latifah that this could possibly happen. If that happens, we're about to add several new shows to this sucker.

In any case, more news as it develops but I thought it was worth it to come on and tell everyone who follows this timeline. I know there aren't many of you but I thank you for coming in and reading this. :)
I'd love a complete timeline of the entire ncis series plus Scorpion

I'd love a complete timeline of the entire ncis series plus Scorpion

Then it sounds like it's time to put it together. :) This, of course, is gonna take a while...please have a seat in the waiting room...I think we have hot coffee and the TV's on. We'll let you know when your car is ready. LOL :)

If these are part of a shared universe are you gonna put em all in the same timeline or put em in two separate timelinesScreenshot_20210628-183702_Chrome.jpg

If these are part of a shared universe are you gonna put em all in the same timeline or put em in two separate timelinesView attachment 412
I found that same chart last night. The plan is to put them all in the same timeline -- though I'm not quite sure I will do ALL of Scorpion because there was only one episode crossing over...for me, I'd like several crossovers before considering it a "universe". I consider it "outer universe" like I used to consider NCIS LA.

That said, I have NO idea where to find "First Monday". It isn't streaming anywhere and my usual fallback of obtaining it through "other means" has come up empty.

I found that same chart last night. The plan is to put them all in the same timeline -- though I'm not quite sure I will do ALL of Scorpion because there was only one episode crossing over...for me, I'd like several crossovers before considering it a "universe". I consider it "outer universe" like I used to consider NCIS LA.

That said, I have NO idea where to find "First Monday". It isn't streaming anywhere and my usual fallback of obtaining it through "other means" has come up empty.
Whatever you do with the timeline is fine. Ig First Monday won't go on the timeline lol

Latest posts

Back