The "How Much Like Entropy Are You?" Quiz

1. How do you put your shoes and socks on; sock, sock, shoe, shoe, or sock, shoe, sock, shoe?
shoe, shoe, sock, sock

2. What is your favorite empowering black sitcom?
That one with Urkle

3. Who would win in a fight, Chuck Norris or Bruce Campbell?
tie, then they make love in the back of an El Camino

4. What is your favorite Jesus and Mary Chain album?
that one where Jesus and Mary go down on each other

5. Which current author (that means that their still alive and/or have had something published in the last ten years) do you hate the most?
Oprah

6. Can a walrus kill a polar bear?
only if the polar bear doesn't beat the walrus with Chilly Willy

7. Can YOU kill a polar bear?
pfft i'm canadian i ride polar bears to work

8. What was the name of your first love?
Foghorn Leghorn

9. What movie is best?
Leonard part 6

10. Where does 2 + 2 = 5?
when up means diaganal and left means taft

11. Do you know the code?
who told you of the code

12. Why did you bother taking this quiz?
i'm bored and i should be studying for my networking exam tomorrow

As you can clearly tell from the above response, Bass.

I remember that day.

Mainly because all I wore were steel-toed boots. Some muther ****ing penguins stole everything else I was wearing. While I was happy to help you, Mooney, I needed to gut that polar bear and wear its skin to keep me warm.

Next year, we'll do something even better in Chi-Town! :D

I remember that day.

Mainly because all I wore were steel-toed boots. Some muther ****ing penguins stole everything else I was wearing. While I was happy to help you, Mooney, I needed to gut that polar bear and wear its skin to keep me warm.

Next year, we'll do something even better in Chi-Town! :D
You're gonna use a tauntaun this time?

tauntaunopenbelly-catalog.jpg

Nah man. Tauntaun's smell.

Plus - there's the whole Tauntaun union that's on strike so....

1. How do you put your shoes and socks on; sock, sock, shoe, shoe, or sock, shoe, sock, shoe?
sock sock shoe shoe

...sometimes shoe shoe sock sock. :(

2. What is your favorite empowering black sitcom?
sanford and son

3. Who would win in a fight, Chuck Norris or Bruce Campbell?
ash. otherwise chuck norris

4. What is your favorite Jesus and Mary Chain album?
Psychocandy

5. Which current author (that means that their still alive and/or have had something published in the last ten years) do you hate the most?
Stephen King

6. Can a walrus kill a polar bear?
Yes

7. Can YOU kill a polar bear?
No :(

rather not say
...ok it was fred.

jk, i have none

9. What movie is best?
citizen kane

10. Where does 2 + 2 = 5?
in orwellian dystopias (oceania, that's it), or else on Hail To The Thief

11. Do you know the code?
zeegledorp

and finally

12. Why did you bother taking this quiz?

Why NOT?

Last edited:
Well, since this thread has found its way to the second page, I though I might as well post the REAL answers.

1. How do you put your shoes and socks on; sock, sock, shoe, shoe, or sock, shoe, sock, shoe? - I don't wear socks.

2. What is your favorite empowering black sitcom? - The Jeffersons, duh. And anyone who mentioned Bill Cosby should seriously re-examine their lives.

3. Who would win in a fight, Chuck Norris or Bruce Campbell? - It is well known in quantum physics circles that once Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks Bruce Campbell's chin all the strings will tie themselves into knots and the universe shall be transformed into COWBOY UNIVERSE!!!

4. What is your favorite Jesus and Mary Chain album? - Automatic. And for shame on anyone who hasn't even heard of these guys, their influence on music has been pretty profound.

5. Which current author (that means that their still alive and/or have had something published in the last ten years) do you hate the most? - Jonathan Safran Foer. Try reading Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close and not vomiting on the pap or pretension. I would like to end him.

6. Can a walrus kill a polar bear? - Yes, apparently these living couches are incredibly tough.

7. Can YOU kill a polar bear? - Of course. I have a gun.

8. What was the name of your first love? - I'm an antiamorist.

9. What movie is best? - Your favorite movie.

10. Where does 2 + 2 = 5? - Nowhere stupid. Stop looking for Radiohead references everywhere. THEY'RE NOT PINK FLOYD.

11. Do you know the code? - up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A. Nobody?

and finally

12. Why did you bother taking this quiz? - Because there is no resisting Entropy.

I mentioned gun!

So I got one like you

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back