The Lenkov/NCIS Extended Universe (Hawaii Five-0/MacGyver/Magnum P.I. CBS reboots + NCIS/JAG) Timeline

tabascoman77

UPDATE: 9/16/21

Just wanted to toss out a quick update for those still following this timeline: I am in the middle of updating JAG at the moment. I will get to NCIS as soon as I get to the NCIS backdoor pilot with JAG. Secondly, NCIS, NCIS Hawaii, and Magnum are re-starting soon. NCIS and NCIS Hawaii will premiere Monday while Magnum's 4th season premieres two weeks later on Friday, October 1st.

As of now, I have finished the first 16 episodes of JAG. They've been added to the timeline.

As I've said, the thing will take a while to complete. Each episode takes me just over an hour because I actually want to watch these shows and not just write everything down. It also helps to watch each show carefully so I can check for any dates and not just sort of guess when they might be taking place.

Plus, I have my regular job as well as my life at home with my wife and kid. :)

Working as fast as I can! Hope all is well with everyone!

tabascoman77

UPDATE:

JAG, Season 1, has been completed. On to Season 2.

NCIS and NCIS Hawaii premiere later today. I will have those up as fast as I can get them.

tabascoman77

UPDATE:

I went ahead and added the first episode of "NCIS: Hawaii". I will do the first episode of NCIS's 19th season -- but I need to get a firm grip on what date that episode starts first.

Latest posts