The Lenkov/NCIS Extended Universe (Hawaii Five-0/MacGyver/Magnum P.I. CBS reboots + NCIS/JAG) Timeline

tabascoman77

UPDATE: 9/16/21

Just wanted to toss out a quick update for those still following this timeline: I am in the middle of updating JAG at the moment. I will get to NCIS as soon as I get to the NCIS backdoor pilot with JAG. Secondly, NCIS, NCIS Hawaii, and Magnum are re-starting soon. NCIS and NCIS Hawaii will premiere Monday while Magnum's 4th season premieres two weeks later on Friday, October 1st.

As of now, I have finished the first 16 episodes of JAG. They've been added to the timeline.

As I've said, the thing will take a while to complete. Each episode takes me just over an hour because I actually want to watch these shows and not just write everything down. It also helps to watch each show carefully so I can check for any dates and not just sort of guess when they might be taking place.

Plus, I have my regular job as well as my life at home with my wife and kid. :)

Working as fast as I can! Hope all is well with everyone!

tabascoman77

UPDATE:

JAG, Season 1, has been completed. On to Season 2.

NCIS and NCIS Hawaii premiere later today. I will have those up as fast as I can get them.

tabascoman77

UPDATE:

I went ahead and added the first episode of "NCIS: Hawaii". I will do the first episode of NCIS's 19th season -- but I need to get a firm grip on what date that episode starts first.

tabascoman77

UPDATE: 10/4/21

The timeline is updated -- however, I still haven't updated the current episodes of the original NCIS.

NCIS Hawaii and Magnum are all in.

tabascoman77

Whenever the timeline starts getting way too long I think u need to put em in spoiler folders so it won't be so bad
Good idea. I think, as JAG goes on, that's gonna happen because this sucker is going to span about 30 years.

ItzStitch626

Are you using paramount+ to make the timeline? All the episodes for every series is on there except for Jag, Magnum PI and NCIS Los Angeles. Every episode for Magnum PI and NCIS LA are on Prime Video I can’t find every episode for Jag anywhere

Last edited:

tabascoman77

Are you using paramount+ to make the timeline? All the episodes for every series is on there except for Jag, Magnum PI and NCIS Los Angeles. Every episode for Magnum PI and NCIS LA are on Prime Video I can’t find every episode for Jag anywhere

I get my episodes through other means and keep them on an offline server so I can watch them if my Internet goes down.

I am trying to get through most of JAG right now and sorely need to update the rest of the timeline.

The most annoying thing about the Universe is that I think the producers of the show have given up on linking anything to MacGyver anymore because the actress who plays Des appeared on Magnum a couple episodes ago, playing a completely different character, much to my shock. I mean, that wouldn't be the first time that's happened.

Terry O'Quinn was on JAG for several eps and then guest-starred on NCIS which is technically linked to the Lenkov-verse where he played Joe White on H50 -- but the fact that JAG and NCIS take place in the same universe that had him playing two different people is not a one-time thing.

I am still sort of heartbroken that H50 ended the way it did and that Mac didn't have a good enough send-off. I really wish they'd bring the two back in some respect but CBS has probably washed their hands of those two.

I was hoping that NCIS Hawaii would connect to Magnum but CBS basically said they wanted NCIS Hawaii to get it's sea legs first before crossing over with another show.

There were also rumors that NCIS LA would connect to The Equalizer but nothing has turned up.

I will continue to try to update this timeline as best I can. :)

tabascoman77

Welp...

The last show of the "Lenkov-verse" was axed today by CBS. Magnum P.I. is gone after four seasons, which is a total bummer. Sorry for the lull in updating. I have been insanely busy trying to watch everything and balance my personal life.

I will update when I can. Just totally bummed out Magnum is gone. It's like the end of an era. The "Lenkov-verse" went 12 years and is technically part of a larger continuity which started 27 years ago when "JAG" first hit the airwaves. Insane to think about.

ItzStitch626

Welp...

The last show of the "Lenkov-verse" was axed today by CBS. Magnum P.I. is gone after four seasons, which is a total bummer. Sorry for the lull in updating. I have been insanely busy trying to watch everything and balance my personal life.

I will update when I can. Just totally bummed out Magnum is gone. It's like the end of an era. The "Lenkov-verse" went 12 years and is technically part of a larger continuity which started 27 years ago when "JAG" first hit the airwaves. Insane to think about.
Nowadays they’re getting rid of all of the universes there are. Like rn they’re getting rid of the arrowverse

tabascoman77

Nowadays they’re getting rid of all of the universes there are. Like rn they’re getting rid of the arrowverse

It's sad. CBS does still have the NCIS franchise going, so there's still NCIS and NCIS Hawaii. And now I hear they're doing NCIS Sydney (Australia)...which is an odd choice to say the least.

Latest posts