The N-Zone

Yeah, it's probably easier on the writer's part just to not be so creative. They're creative enough in the interior of the comic that the title won't make a difference... That's probably how it went down.

I wonder if the guys will finally name themselves in this arc. With all the fantastic-jokes, they could make one about calling themselves the fantastic four, and keep it.

Well, thats just me rambling. :)

I think that "The Fantastic Four" is the kind of name that the media would lump them with, especially if Johnny or Ben made a quick joke about it to a reporter on scene. They certainly shouldn't be serious in calling themselves that!

Oh, yeah. I think so, too. Johnny and Ben can play off of eachother well enough to do so...

That's all if Warren decides to focus on their public image.

The FF's public image in the ultimate verse would be like Spidey's more or so. Gonna have "fans" and what not, but still have people who dont like 'em and stuff.

Maybe their public image might differ a bit here in the ult. verse than in the 616 verse.

I would rather them be kept in the shadows... What the public knows about them and will know about them, should stay to a minimum in fear that the title becomes too much like 616.

What the public knows about them and will know about them, should stay to a minimum in fear that the title becomes too much like 616

I don't get the logic behind making a book dissimilar from the 616 book just so it doesn't become similar... :?

It's something different to try with a team that's already succumbed to the fame... Ultimate is giving the FF a chance to try something that they hadn't done before. Think of it as a really big "What if".

Ultimate is giving the FF a chance to try something that they hadn't done before. Think of it as a really big "What if"

That's not what the idea behind the Ultimates books is though.

But will they will actually fight against something or someone in this arc? It cant just be them exploring the N-Zone right?

I agree. Reed mentioned that their are not just one, but multiple paths that they could have taken in another dimension. Ellis said he'd he'd write about the things in the N-Zone, so maybe this even includes the Four meeting other versions they could have swapped with, perhaps even fighting an evil version of themselves? We could even fit in Annihilus. *jk*

Well, the solicitations say that Reed wants to recreate the blast or the experiment only making it worse... Could he make the change permanent?

Of course they would, however, the would only be truly fantastic to the audience or the reader. They can go on scientific adventures and not have the public know about it. That's what they did their entire childhood in the Baxter Building.

Could he make the change permanent?

If it turned out to be temporary, it wouldn't have the same effect. What WOULD be cool is if something happened to Ben (since his change is what is prompting this; the other 3 seem comfortable with the changes) to make him able to revert back to human form, whether he could control it or not (preferably not).

the other 3 seem comfortable with the changes

I defenitly see Sue and especially Johnny being ok with their powers. If it ever came to the final decision on wheter to keep their powers or not, they would stay with them. Reed seems like he might think about it before deciding though.

Sue said that she was willing to accept the change with Reed by her side. Johnny really seems to be enjoying himself with it, which is totally in his character. I like that. Maybe that's why they recieved these powers... Like, there specific way of reacting to change prompted the powers that be to assign these certain powers. Again, just throwing stuff out there.

Latest posts

Back