The Return of Superman

I distinctly remember Batman: Knights End. I LOVED the last two issues of it, where Nightwing takes on AzBats and gets his butt kicked, and where Batman confronts AzBats in the batcave. It was so cool when I was younger. I also have the first appearances of Steel and Cyborg in the Reign of Supermen stories. Love the Cyborg one... cuz there's such a sense of disbelief... they nailed the emotions of a loved one coming back, looking horribly disfigured.

But we all know how that turned out...

Not sure what Superman #75 is worth still bagged. Probably not much more than cover price. Anyone have a Wizard they can look it up in?

I also have the Adventures #500 in the white bag, never opened.

Not sure what Superman #75 is worth still bagged. Probably not much more than cover price. Anyone have a Wizard they can look it up in?

I also have the Adventures #500 in the white bag, never opened.

on ebay first print SUPERMAN # 75 DEATH ISSUE 1ST PRT. CGC 9.8 is going for $149.95 (has a shattered flag on cover)

a version with logo on cover is going for $99.99 but also has SUPERMAN 500 with it

I know that doesn't really help but based on this I would say $50-$100

on ebay first print SUPERMAN # 75 DEATH ISSUE 1ST PRT. CGC 9.8 is going for $149.95 (has a shattered flag on cover)

a version with logo on cover is going for $99.99 but also has SUPERMAN 500 with it

I know that doesn't really help but based on this I would say $50-$100

I doubt it's that much. CGC books are RIDICULOUSLY overpriced.

I doubt it's that much. CGC books are RIDICULOUSLY overpriced.

I actually don't know what a cgc book is.

I assumed it was just alternate cover.

I wasn't old enough to get into the comics back then, but Christmas two years ago my cousin gave me a box of old comics in it. It had the Death in the Family arc from Batman where Jason Todd was killed and about another 100 Batmans up until Nightfall. It also had all 50 of the 90's Green Lantern comic (which is actually really good). Its got the whole turning into Parallax storyline. They might not be as "sophisticated" as some modern comics but those Batman and Green Lanterns are still great to read.

I actually don't know what a cgc book is.

I assumed it was just alternate cover.

They're comics that are sealed tight in a plastic "slab" and given a grade based on their "quality" which you can't tell and doesn't matter anyway because it's sealed in a freakin' plastic slab. They're the devil, I think.

They're comics that are sealed tight in a plastic "slab" and given a grade based on their "quality" which you can't tell and doesn't matter anyway because it's sealed in a freakin' plastic slab. They're the devil, I think.

oh that sounds kind of silly

So do I. I remember it cost me $10 at the time, which I thought was cool because according to the news, a lot of shops were selling it for $100 or more. When it came out.

I never opened mine. I bought a later printing of it to read.
Not that I care, but shouldn't the actual comic inside have rotted to nothingness by now? I have two copies, but I'm surprised I haven't thrown them away yet.

Last I checked in Wizard 5 years ago it was valued at $25. And it was the same price 10 years ago. I think it's just going to stay at that price FOREVER.

Not that I care, but shouldn't the actual comic inside have rotted to nothingness by now? I have two copies, but I'm surprised I haven't thrown them away yet.

Last I checked in Wizard 5 years ago it was valued at $25. And it was the same price 10 years ago. I think it's just going to stay at that price FOREVER.

It wouldn't rot unless the package has been cut or has a small hole in it so air could get it

Latest posts

Back